Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: N.J needs to do something about those who text and drive.

Jets Insider VIP
    I used to text all the time while driving.. Then I took an arrow to the knee.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;4441191]I used to text all the time while driving.. Then I took an arrow to the knee.[/QUOTE]

Did that affect your liver, too?

:dunno:

[QUOTE=thebigragu;4441191]I used to text all the time while driving.. Then I took an arrow to the knee.[/QUOTE]

If your pants werent pulled so far down your belt buckle would have saved you. :eek:

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4441338]If your pants werent pulled so far down your belt buckle would have saved you. :eek:[/QUOTE]

You didn't get his joke

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4441360]You didn't get his joke[/QUOTE]

Did you get mine?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4441360]You didn't get his joke[/QUOTE]

I used to be to be as smart as GMC..then I took an arrow to the brain.

[QUOTE=thebigragu;4441381]I used to be to be as smart as GMC..then I took an arrow to the brain.[/QUOTE]

You seem to be always in the way of an errant arrow. Do you live near a bow practice range?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4441384]You seem to be always in the way of an errant arrow. Do you live near a bow practice range?[/QUOTE]

I live in whiterun solitude and winterhelm. Im Level 79 I live anywhere I want. Arrows have become a constant pain in the ass at these higher levels. Any suggestions? Perhaps I will only use my daedric bow (legendary) with some storm call shouts for awhile. The archers have stepped up their game.

[QUOTE=thebigragu;4441395]I live in whiterun solitude and winterhelm. Im Level 79 I live anywhere I want. Arrows have become a constant pain in the ass at these higher levels. Any suggestions? Perhaps I will only use my daedric bow (legendary) with some storm call shouts for awhile. The archers have stepped up their game.[/QUOTE]

No,sorry I cant be of help. Please be careful and try to stay out of harms way.

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4441384]You seem to be always in the way of an errant arrow. Do you live near a bow practice range?[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA! Fishooked where are you???

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4441402]HAHAHAHAHA! Fishooked where are you???[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/308l4yr.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4441406][IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/308l4yr.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I don't get it? I'm not trying to fight you. What you wrote was hilarious. Excellent choice for rage face though.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4441398]No,sorry I cant be of help. Please be careful and try to stay out of harms way.[/QUOTE]

Impossible every time I walk out city gates im attacked by hordes of people I stole from or killed one of their friends or family etc..

I'm not gonna sit in the city all day because some people can't let things go.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;4441395]I live in whiterun solitude and winterhelm. Im Level 79 I live anywhere I want. Arrows have become a constant pain in the ass at these higher levels. Any suggestions? Perhaps I will only use my daedric bow (legendary) with some storm call shouts for awhile. The archers have stepped up their game.[/QUOTE]

Best of luck to you, dragonborn. :cool:

Hall Of Fame
    I can text with one hand and e-mail with the other, steer with my knees.

Hate having to put the blackberry down to grab a slurp of coffee.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4441537]I can text with one hand and e-mail with the other, steer with my knees.

_[/QUOTE]

All while sitting on 3 phone books.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=crossfire;4441558]All while sitting on 3 phone books.[/QUOTE]

Nuclear warhead Boom

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4441532]Best of luck to you, dragonborn. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Now say it in dragon language, and really mean it.

[QUOTE=JStokes;4441537]I can text with one hand and e-mail with the other, steer with my knees.

_[/QUOTE]

You need 1 of these.

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/voa0wg.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;4441436]Impossible every time I walk out city gates im attacked by hordes of people I stole from or killed one of their friends or family etc..

I'm not gonna sit in the city all day because some people can't let things go.[/QUOTE]

LMFAO, you need to visit our Skyrim thread, Dovahkiin. ;)