Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: N.J needs to do something about those who text and drive.

[QUOTE=SAR I;4440212]Forget texting. You should see the people who drive with their dogs in the car.

Dog in the back seat? They sloooooooow down when making turns, we practically ride up their asses and knock bumpers all because they couldn't life Woofy home and didn't secure him properly. Can't make a normal-speed turn or he might get hurt. So better to slow down and risk an accident.

Dog in the front seat? My favorite. I've seen men and women with 50 pound dogs between their legs, between their eyes and the steering wheel. I can't even explain their rationale. I've been at red lights, complete stop, staring at a woman with a dog whose paws are on the steering wheel and she thinks I'm the one with the problem.

Texting is bad, but Dogging is worse.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

It's cute though

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4440212]
    Dog in the back seat? They sloooooooow down when making turns, we practically ride up their asses and knock bumpers

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Hey, it's not your car, so who gives a ****?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4440258]Hey, it's not your car, so who gives a ****?[/QUOTE]

lolz

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4440134]They should have poleez station annex's next to DD.

Like in the same building.

"Um, lemme have a medium hot coffee, half and a half, no sugar....and (shuffles over 8 feet) Um, lemme say someone took my rims. My car was on milk crates this morning, Officer. Be right back.

(gets coffee.)

-

-[/QUOTE]

:D

[QUOTE=SAR I;4440212]Forget texting. You should see the people who drive with their dogs in the car.

Dog in the back seat? They sloooooooow down when making turns, we practically ride up their asses and knock bumpers all because they couldn't life Woofy home and didn't secure him properly. Can't make a normal-speed turn or he might get hurt. So better to slow down and risk an accident.

Dog in the front seat? My favorite. I've seen men and women with 50 pound dogs between their legs, between their eyes and the steering wheel. I can't even explain their rationale. I've been at red lights, complete stop, staring at a woman with a dog whose paws are on the steering wheel and she thinks I'm the one with the problem.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

[B]|---[-]------|[/B]

Meh. :ohbrother

Jets Insider VIP

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Weak. The segment of people who tote their dogs around in cars is infinitesimal versus the number of people who have cell phones.

Jets Insider VIP
    Ban texting.

Also ban old people from driving. If you can't play a single lap of Gran Tourismo without crashing...please give up your license and then die. For the sake of humanity.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

ANyone who drives with this look on their face should be banned.→:eyemouth:

-

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4440280]ANyone who drives with this look on their face should be banned.→:eyemouth:

-[/QUOTE]

:akface

The technology exists today to kil the signal for a cell phone n a moving vehicle. The FCC as to approve it. I looked into a few years ago when my Daughter started driving. Scares the chit outta me as a parent.

I agree. The lady in front of me right now is all over the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Owen Reed;4440303]I agree. The lady in front of me right now is all over the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!

Perfect :D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Owen Reed;4440303]I agree. The lady in front of me right now is all over the road.

I lol'd

:D

Jets Insider VIP

:rofl:

How about people on JI while on the road?

Watch this video wiseguys, those with teenage drivers make them watch it...:(

[url]http://nj1015.com/somerset-county-cracks-down-on-texting-while-driving-video/[/url]

Jets Insider VIP

:clapper:

Jets Insider VIP
    Hands free texting is the way to go.

[IMG]http://bitsandpieces.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/imagestongue-texting.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=crossfire;4440663]Hands free texting is the way to go.

[IMG]http://bitsandpieces.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/imagestongue-texting.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I bet her girlfriend appreciates that too.

not only are cars and trains crashing......we have our first commercial aircraft near miss. forgetting the landing gear at 350 feet?

[URL="http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/airline-pilot-distracted-by-new-text-messages-botches-landing-attempt/"]http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/airline-pilot-distracted-by-new-text-messages-botches-landing-attempt/[/URL]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4440453]Watch this video wiseguys, those with teenage drivers make them watch it...:(

[URL]http://nj1015.com/somerset-county-cracks-down-on-texting-while-driving-video/[/URL][/QUOTE]

Distracted driving is the issue. Laws don't stop it, it makes people hide it. The only thing that will stop accidents like this is the limiter that will kill a phone signal but then how do we stop eating, allergy pills, dogs, kids, talking, etc. No matter what the laws are people will be idiots.

The best thing would be for them to get the self driving cars on the road.