Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The NOW officially NOW as of RIGHT NOW Romney thread...

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;4440882]Mormons are Christians with a different perspective on life and the bible. Scientilogists are like Tom Cruise a blubbering midget![/QUOTE]

Pretty interesting times we're living in. After our first Muslim President from Kenya we have our first Mormon President. And these liberals have the gall to say racism still exists in this country.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4441260]Listen Paulie, I'm voting Romney for sure but the story, no matter how old, makes me sick to my stomach. It's so hard to imagine doing that, under ANY circumstances. I know everyone is allowed a lapse in judgement, but still....

edit: when I moved from RI to DC I got mild tranquilizers for my cats, who hated the car ride, easy solve.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough.

[QUOTE=detjetsfan;4441323]All these looney left libtards are probably the same soft-on-crime moonbats who were defending Michael Vick and his dog-killing but meanwhile Mitt Romney can't put a dog in a dog pen.

These liberals probably would love an Obama/Vick ticket.[/QUOTE]

Def. not Vincenzo lol...

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;4440882]Mormons are Christians with a different perspective on life and the bible. Scientilogists are like Tom Cruise a blubbering midget![/QUOTE]

LOL, yea

All Pro
    [QUOTE=detjetsfan;4441323]All these looney left libtards are probably the same soft-on-crime moonbats who were defending Michael Vick and his dog-killing but meanwhile Mitt Romney can't put a dog in a dog pen.

These liberals probably would love an Obama/Vick ticket.[/QUOTE]

Not so much. I still root for a Vick torn ACL every week. Although I marvel at his unique athleticism every week, hypocrite that I am.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4441348]Fair enough.[/QUOTE]

GFY!

J/K....You're so even keeled, I dig it. :D