Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mods please help stop the hijackers

Mods please help stop the hijackers

The first four threads I opened this morning were all hijacked by the Tebow fanatics... I have a friggin headache to start the day.

Help!

[QUOTE=JetsNeedNewton;4440292]The first four threads I opened this morning were all hijacked by the Tebow fanatics... I have a friggin headache to start the day.

Help![/QUOTE]

God bless your soul. [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RGcb7alSk0[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    It isn't funny and it is the truth.

[QUOTE=JetsNeedNewton;4440292]The first four threads I opened this morning were all hijacked by the Tebow fanatics... I have a friggin headache to start the day.

Help![/QUOTE]

So, are you saying the mods suck?

You mad that all he does is win?

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMK9FKMG3Nc[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JetsNeedNewton;4440292]The first four threads I opened this morning were all hijacked by the [B]Tebow fanatics[/B]... I have a friggin headache to start the day.

Help![/QUOTE]
    We need names please.

Blame Rex and Tanny.

This is what they have brought you. And the season is a looooong way way.

Banned

Help![/QUOTE]

Think it's bad now, what until the season starts and Sanchez $hits the bed. :eek:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Help![/QUOTE]

Is Stokes back from SPain?

Banned
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4440349]Is Stokes back from SPain?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but he is participating in a bowling tournament this week.

Help![/QUOTE]

At least it will be easy to spot these fake jets fans at the games since no real fan would ever wear his jersey.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=NPTJET53;4440301]God bless your soul. [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RGcb7alSk0[/url][/QUOTE]

Looove that song but an even better song is days of elijah.....:D

All Pro
    [QUOTE=escamoter2;4440358]At least it will be easy to spot these fake jets fans at the games since no real fan would ever wear his jersey.[/QUOTE]

i am getting his jersey and i am as real as you.

All Pro

Help![/QUOTE]

so we are hijackers because we come to a TEAM forum to talk about a player that is on said TEAM...........:confused:

That is like saying you can go to a pats site but don't talk about ryan mallet lol or danny woodhead

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Help![/QUOTE]

please provide specific examples and I will look into whether or not trolling is actually taking place.

ftr, being excited about a player is one thing, and directing every conversation towards that player is something else. We as a board need to realize this and perhaps not be overly sensitive to one side or the other. I'm sure no one wants to see every thread dumped into one pile of steaming blabbering but if that in fact needs to be done it will.

Jets Insider VIP
    Have you seen the awesum dog thread in the hampeur?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4440386]please provide specific examples and I will look into whether or not trolling is actually taking place.

ftr, being excited about a player is one thing, and directing every conversation towards that player is something else. We as a board need to realize this and perhaps not be overly sensitive to one side or the other. I'm sure no one wants to see every thread dumped into one pile of steaming blabbering but if that in fact needs to be done it will.[/QUOTE]

not every thread is he just wants to whine...........i do not see mention of him in the safeties thread or the other ones. The ones he is mentioned in are the ones talking about sanchez which is the QB but running a 2 QB system like they plan of course tebow will be mentioned......:yes:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

There were just as many religious zealots posting about Pennington. ;)

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4440374]so we are hijackers because we come to a TEAM forum to talk about a player that is on said TEAM...........:confused:

That is like saying you can go to a pats site but don't talk about ryan mallet lol or danny woodhead[/QUOTE]

You come to a TEAM forum to glorify a player who, if he wasn't a Jesus fanatic, would be unknown to you. Because he is so religious, and had some moderate success in a weak division, you put down the TEAM's incumbent QB in favor of someone who basically runs the HB option 30 times a game.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Goodfellaz;4440406]You come to a TEAM forum to glorify a player who, if he wasn't a Jesus fanatic, would be unknown to you. Because he is so religious, and had some moderate success in a weak division, you put down the TEAM's incumbent QB in favor of someone who basically runs the HB option 30 times a game.[/QUOTE]

how would he be unknown to me are you saying i do not watch college ball or pay attention to the draft............no it is people like you who say we like a player because of his religion that is giving tebow a bad name he is liked because he wins at every level and every sport he plays...........go to the draft forum and the archives and see how many mock drafts I did and how I said gholsotn would be a bust and that dan connor would have a better career.....:zzz: