Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ABC News: New photos of ZIMMERMANs bloody head 3 minutes after fight....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

ABC News: New photos of ZIMMERMANs bloody head 3 minutes after fight....

[url]http://gma.yahoo.com/warning-graphic-photo-possible-evidence-shows-george-zimmermans-050145810--abc-news-topstories.html[/url]

a guy with an iphone took a shot of zimmys head after he heard a gunshot and found a "stumbling" upset man bleeding from the back of his head. there is clearly a 3/4 inch gash.

zimmy will walk folks

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dickkotite;4440370][url]http://gma.yahoo.com/warning-graphic-photo-possible-evidence-shows-george-zimmermans-050145810--abc-news-topstories.html[/url]

a guy with an iphone took a shot of zimmys head after he heard a gunshot and found a "stumbling" upset man bleeding from the back of his head. there is clearly [B]a 3/4 inch gash. [/B]

zimmy will walk folks[/QUOTE]

LOL...WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTO!! really?

"The exclusive image shows blood trickling down the back of George Zimmerman's head from two small cuts."

P.S. I have no idea what will happen in this case, I hope the truth comes out in some way. If he is innocent I hope he walks.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i know....its not a graphic photo at all!

but still, it backs up his claim big time PLUS it puts a huge damper on that police station video where he looked fine

so where was this photo before???????

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This case is going to be insane. The best case scenario for the prosecution based on the evidence that has come out so far will be involuntary manslaughter. The bloody head and broken nose proves a physical altercation happened. How does one prove beyond a reasonable doubt that this wasn't self defense? If they stick to their guns on murder 2 he will walk for sure. Similar to the Cayle Anthony case in that way. The prosecutor wanted the death penalty and she ended up walking.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't be. I was told here that he was fine.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chiefst2000;4440420]This case is going to be insane. The best case scenario for the prosecution based on the evidence that has come out so far will be involuntary manslaughter. The bloody head and broken nose proves a physical altercation happened. How does one prove beyond a reasonable doubt that this wasn't self defense? If they stick to their guns on murder 2 he will walk for sure. Similar to the Cayle Anthony case in that way. The prosecutor wanted the death penalty and she ended up walking.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chiefst2000;4440420]This case is going to be insane. The best case scenario for the prosecution based on the evidence that has come out so far will be involuntary manslaughter. The bloody head and broken nose proves a physical altercation happened. How does one prove beyond a reasonable doubt that this wasn't self defense? If they stick to their guns on murder 2 he will walk for sure. Similar to the Cayle Anthony case in that way. The prosecutor wanted the death penalty and she ended up walking.[/QUOTE]

i dont think he can be found guilty of anything else other than 2nd degree murder because thats the charge. correct me if im wrong

this also makes me wonder: did the DA charge him with 2nd on purpose to shut the critics up knowing well in advance that there was no way he would be found guilty? they could actually make a case for manslaughter/15years, but they chose 2nd. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dickkotite;4440433]i dont think he can be found guilty of anything else other than 2nd degree murder because thats the charge. correct me if im wrong

this also makes me wonder: did the DA charge him with 2nd on purpose to shut the critics up knowing well in advance that there was no way he would be found guilty? they could actually make a case for manslaughter/15years, but they chose 2nd. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm[/QUOTE]

I believe she can choose to add the manslaughter and involuntary manslaughter charges at any point before the trial begins (lawyers?). If they stick with just murder 2 I think he walks for sure.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love the ad for Disney and the product placement for the I Phone. Looks to me like they have hard evidence with the powder burns on the kids hood. The gun was out before the altercation and the kid was defending himself.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    God damn I am sick of this whole thing.

Gonna be a fun two years:O

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4440449]Love the ad for Disney and the product placement for the I Phone. Looks to me like they have hard evidence with the powder burns on the kids hood. The gun was out before the altercation and the kid was defending himself.[/QUOTE]

What was the evidence that the gun was out before Zimmerman got attacked? If that is the case then Zimmerman is probably done. I haven't heard any evidence of that.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4440449]Love the ad for Disney and the product placement for the I Phone. Looks to me like they have hard evidence with the powder burns on the kids hood. The gun was out before the altercation and the kid was defending himself.[/QUOTE]

the powder burns only suggest that it was fired from close range. it has nothing to do with proving he had a gun out

if anything, it probably helps zimmys case immensely. if he shot him in cold blood, it would have been from several feet away. the fact that there are stains mean that the gun was right up on trayvons belly which is consistent with a struggle.

zimmy walks for sure

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dickkotite;4440512]the powder burns only suggest that it was fired from close range. it has nothing to do with proving he had a gun out

if anything, it probably helps zimmys case immensely.[B] if he shot him in cold blood, it would have been from several feet away. the fact that there are stains mean that the gun was right up on trayvons belly which is consistent with a struggle.[/B]

zimmy walks for sure[/QUOTE]

Good point.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4440383]LOL...WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTO!! really?

"The exclusive image shows blood trickling down the back of George Zimmerman's head from two small cuts."

[/QUOTE]

That's quite a lot of blood for two "small" cuts there Doc....

In your professional opinion, could he be a hemophiliac?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dickkotite;4440512]the powder burns only suggest that it was fired from close range. it has nothing to do with proving he had a gun out

if anything, it probably helps zimmys case immensely. if he shot him in cold blood, it would have been from several feet away. the fact that there are stains mean that the gun was right up on trayvons belly which is consistent with a struggle.

zimmy walks for sure[/QUOTE]

The powder burns, coupled with the body position and blood on the sidewalk the wound on Zimmerman's head may suggest lots of things. What is clear is there is lots of physical evidence that may suggest Zimmerman didn't act in self-defense at all and may well have stalked the kid with a gun out? It may well be the victim unarmed stood his ground and was shot at point blank range because of it. It may well be that Zimmerman’s wounds are consistent with a fall from a push right before he shot as opposed to having his head bashed repeatedly on a sidewalk. The video clearly didn’t show huge wounds just blood coming from two small cuts.

Very early to speculate on rumors. There is physical evidence, witnesses and phone records. Zimmerman clearly stalked this kid while armed that's decidedly not in his favor. It may well be he had the gun out before the struggle and his head wound came from a push.

I'm betting he pleas out to Manslaughter.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    you guys got to shake the NY "he was armed" mentality because it doesnt work that way down here

he had a CCW permit and was carrying. it was his right. whether he had a gun or not doesnt make a difference when he "stalked" trayvon. you guys throw that term out to suggest that he was in some way breaking the law or of questionable character

anyway there are two possibilities here. pick the scenario that is more realistic:

Scenario 1: zimmy, a family guy who was in his own neighborhood and routinely watches, well known in the community, works with black kids, goes to church, well armed and well informed of the responsibilities of a CCW followed a strange man in the hood. he eventually got out of his car, pulled out his gun and killed this person for no reason

or

scenario 2. zimmy came out of his car. he asked the kid what he was doing and where he was staying. the kid or man had enough of this guy following him and says something like , "wft man why u following me?" loses his temper and punches zimmy. they brawl, zimmy fires in self defense.

really, which one is by far the most realistic scenario?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dickkotite;4440668]Scenario 1: zimmy, a family guy who was in his own neighborhood and routinely watches [B]and also calls the cops for false alarms an average of once every 1.4 days[/B], well known in the community, works with black kids, goes to church, well armed and well informed of the responsibilities of a CCW followed a strange man in the hood. he eventually got out of his car, pulled out his gun and killed this person for no reason
    [/QUOTE]

Fixed...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dickkotite;4440668]you guys got to shake the NY "he was armed" mentality because it doesnt work that way down here

he had a CCW permit and was carrying. it was his right. whether he had a gun or not doesnt make a difference when he "stalked" trayvon. you guys throw that term out to suggest that he was in some way breaking the law or of questionable character

anyway there are two possibilities here. pick the scenario that is more realistic:

Scenario 1: zimmy, a family guy who was in his own neighborhood and routinely watches, well known in the community, works with black kids, goes to church, well armed and well informed of the responsibilities of a CCW followed a strange man in the hood. he eventually got out of his car, pulled out his gun and killed this person for no reason

or

scenario 2. zimmy came out of his car. he asked the kid what he was doing and where he was staying. the kid or man had enough of this guy following him and says something like , "wft man why u following me?" loses his temper and punches zimmy. they brawl, zimmy fires in self defense.

really, which one is by far the most realistic scenario?[/QUOTE]

Except Zimmy is on patrol with a gun and 911 told him not to pursue. Self appointed Cop who isn't trained as a cop may well have been looking for a little action and having the gun for protection may well have been why he got out of the car. At that point it isn't a stretch when the kid stops running that Zimmerman got the gun out.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Setting the charge at Murder 2 was a big mistake. Should have set it for something he can reasonably be found guilty of -- I don't think he'll be found guilty of murder unless the jury is as galactically moronic (or blatantly biased) as the OJ jury. And if this guy gets a "not guilty," it's going to be Rodney King Celebration Week II.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4440696]Setting the charge at Murder 2 was a big mistake. Should have set it for something he can reasonably be found guilty of -- I don't think he'll be found guilty of murder unless the jury is as galactically moronic (or blatantly biased) as the OJ jury. And if this guy gets a "not guilty," it's going to be Rodney King Celebration Week II.[/QUOTE]

New TVs for everyone!!!!