Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Six minutes to go. Down by 3...."

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Lest we also forget the jets playoff win in Indy in '10. Who drove the winning drive to end manning's career in Indy?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4441057][url]http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010110700/2010/REG9/jets@lions#menu=highlights&tab=recap[/url][/QUOTE]

yup. :yes: Sanchez without a hesitation.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4441060]Lest we also forget the jets playoff win in Indy in '10. Who drove the winning drive to end manning's career in Indy?[/QUOTE]

Dont you know those games dont count because the Jets had top defense and running game. It wasnt Sanchez, it was the team around him.:rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4441060]Lest we also forget the jets playoff win in Indy in '10. Who drove the winning drive to end manning's career in Indy?[/QUOTE]

In Sanchez we trust......

I don't want to hate Tebow. And I don't. BUT the GOD AWFUL media... (BY THE WAY, why do you need sports media when everything gets posted here eventually, sorry but Cimini or the other hacks NEVER broke any Jets News)...but the God Awful media is creating this BS. Now all of a sudden Tebow is like Favre or Elway or Montana! My god. STOP THE FRIIKKKKING MADNESS. Tebow is not even close to being a QB that can win 4 games on the road in the playoffs like Sanchez has. MANISH, YOU ARE A PUTZ.

Hall Of Fame
    A better poll would be:

Who is the worst Jets beat writer? Mehta or Cimini? It should be a close one.

I tweeted that to Mehta and he blocked me...LOL. He is such a little b***h.

[QUOTE=sec.101row23;4441080]A better poll would be:

Who is the worst Jets beat writer? Mehta or Cimini? It should be a close one.

I tweeted that to Mehta and he blocked me...LOL. He is such a little b***h.[/QUOTE]

They both suck.

i hate family guy, but their tim mccarver quote couldn't apply any better...

as good as manish was, that's how bad he is now.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=Sanchez 3:16;4441091]i hate family guy, but their tim mccarver quote couldn't apply any better...

as good as manish was, that's how bad he is now.[/QUOTE]

Kid, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    Homer Simpson.

(-;

All Pro
    sanchez takes the snap, pumps, hands it off to tebow

teamwork 6-15

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=Tackleem;4440988]Manish on Twitter: "Six minutes to go. Down by 3. Ball on your own 5-yard line. Who do you want as your QB -- Mark Sanchez or Tim Tebow?"[/QUOTE]

Who are the starting O lineman? WRs? RBs? TEs? What's Manish's fantasy football username?

:rolleyes:

All Pro
    Why, why, WHY??????

Lol, yes, Sanchez ended manning's career in Indy. But it's true, though, his last memory as a Colt is getting punked by Sanchez. Quite the honor.

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4441025]I want Sanchez as the QB Holmes,Edwards and Kerley as the WRs, Keller as the TE in a 4 wide set, Tebow in the backfield as the RB...........[/QUOTE]

Why would you want someone who has never played runningback, and has no interest in being a runningback, to be lined up at runningback?

What are you going to do, trick everybody?

Do you think an NFL defense is going to say, "Tebow's lined up at halfback, Oh My Heavens! What are they going to do? I have no idea what my assignment is!"

Please. :rolleyes:

Gimmicks don't work in the NFL.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Owen Reed;4441135]Why would you want someone who has never played runningback, and has no interest in being a runningback, to be lined up at runningback?

Do you think an NFL defense is going to say, "Tebow's lined up at halfback, Oh My Heavens! What are they going to do? I have no idea what my assignment is!"

Gimmicks don't work in the NFL.[/QUOTE]

direct snap to tebow

All Pro
    ..;.
    Last edited by Mikey Z 6; 04-20-2012 at 11:31 PM.

[QUOTE=Owen Reed;4441135]Why would you want someone who has never played runningback, and has no interest in being a runningback, to be lined up at runningback?

[B]
    Gimmicks don't work in the NFL.[/B][/QUOTE]

Half of the Jets' coaching staff is banking their careers next year on this being otherwise.

Tebow definitely

[QUOTE=Tackleem;4440988]Manish on Twitter: "Six minutes to go. Down by 3. Ball on your own 5-yard line. Who do you want as your QB -- Mark Sanchez or Tim Tebow?"[/QUOTE]

they are both on the team so why not have both on the field; read option or reverse

Will Tim run? Mark run? Mark Pass, TIm Pass

Maybe Mark throws it to Tim (D has to watch them both) and Greene crosses the goal line - Touchdown!

[QUOTE=Ohio State NY Jets fan;4441149]they are both on the team so why not have both on the field; read option or reverse

Will Tim run? Mark run? Mark Pass, TIm Pass

Maybe Mark throws it to Tim (D has to watch them both) and Greene crosses the goal line - Touchdown![/QUOTE]

Yeah...that will work in the NFL. :rolleyes: