Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boooo Florida...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Boooo Florida...

Watching the footage from bail hearing for Zimmerman.

I feel bad for the guy now. Seems like a normal guy that got in way over his head thanks to Florida's yee-haw let's arm everybody gun laws.

I bet that he regrets what happened more than anyone...even more than the kids parents.

The case is a case-in-point as to why "let everyone have guns" laws are bad.

You can't undo pulling the trigger. Once it's pulled, it's done. This guy was patrolling a neighborhood looking for burglers. With a firearm.

Dear Florida. Guess what stops burglaries more than your idiotic gun laws?

A god damn f*cking lightbulb.

Motion sensor lights stop burglaries 200% more than an amateurs roving the neighborhood with a gun.

I hope the guy gets exonerated and Florida takes some time to reflect upon itself and all of the bizarre news stories than emanate from it. I know you may look like America's penis on a map......stop acting like it.

I almost guarantee that Zimmerman is found not guilty and then spends his life fighting for gun control.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    F*cking sad.

For Zimmerman and Treyvon.

WTF Florida? What kind of drugs are you on?

Nothing good ever happens there.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol so now you see zimmy was a decent guy?

dude there is no gun problem in fl. there is no gun prob in NY either......a few criminals in both state misuse them, but overall the average citizen doesn t live in fear of being shot in their daily lives

but responsible citizens in fl carry.in ny, your a sitting duck. take the beating!

so what does that tell you? just how is the law bad?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4441028]Watching the footage from bail hearing for Zimmerman.

I feel bad for the guy now. Seems like a normal guy that got in way over his head thanks to Florida's yee-haw let's arm everybody gun laws.

I bet that he regrets what happened more than anyone...even more than the kids parents.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://cdn.hotstockmarket.com/0/0b/500x224px-LL-0bb69f87_954-not-sure-if-serious.jpeg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Florida, ban guns.....Then you'll have a low murder rate like Washington DC and Chicago.

Oh wait.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4441028]Watching the footage from bail hearing for Zimmerman.

I bet that he regrets what happened more than anyone...even more than the kids parents.

You can't undo pulling the trigger. Once it's pulled, it's done. This guy was patrolling a neighborhood looking for burglers. With a firearm.

Motion sensor lights stop burglaries 200% more than an amateurs roving the neighborhood with a gun.

I hope the guy gets exonerated and Florida takes some time to reflect upon itself and all of the bizarre news stories than emanate from it. I know you may look like America's penis on a map......stop acting like it.

I almost guarantee that Zimmerman is found not guilty and then spends his life fighting for gun control.[/QUOTE]

I guess we should make drugs illegal too????

Let me beat every lib to it...SPEND EVEN MORE on education. THAT is the real solution. Spending 15K per kid (The most of any country) is not enough.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4441193]I guess we should make drugs illegal too????

Let me beat every lib to it...SPEND EVEN MORE on education. THAT is the real solution. Spending 15K per kid (The most of any country) is not enough.[/QUOTE]

They need more! why just look at Washington D.C. they spend 20k and look how successful they are!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4441032]
    WTF Florida? What kind of drugs are you on?

[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://images.zap2it.com/images/tv-EP00001898/good-times-john-amos-1.jpg[/IMG]

-

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    NEWS FLASH...most home burglaries happen during the day...good luck with that light bulb!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4441193]I guess we should make [B]drugs illegal too[/B]????

Let me beat every lib to it...SPEND EVEN MORE on education. THAT is the real solution. Spending 15K per kid (The most of any country) is not enough.[/QUOTE]

Typo? Glad you aren't doing our taxes. :rolleyes:

:P:D

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

I almost guarantee that Zimmerman is found not guilty and then spends his life fighting for gun control.[/QUOTE]

Good post! Pretty much agree. We have police for a reason and people have a right not to carry and not be threatened by untrained people who have no idea what the consequences of a mild altercation can turn into when you add in deadly force to one side of the equation.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such an overreaction to this. The liberal media is loving that this happened. Hope Obama enjoys counting the votes he'll get out of this. Feel bad for Zimmerman they are going to make an example out of him God forbid you defend your home.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1u0Byq5Qis&feature=related[/url]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4441192]Yes Florida, ban guns.....Then you'll have a low murder rate like Washington DC and Chicago.

Oh wait.....[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="7"]^ THIS[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/SIZE]

i have a conceal/carry but i only use it to go to the range and protect my home from buglars. i made the decision not to carry on my person before this zimmerman issue ever came up. i hope there never comes a time where i have to use the firearm but i know if i have to use it to protect my wife and children, i am properly trained to do so. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=neevsmazda07;4441435][SIZE="7"]^ THIS[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/SIZE]

i have a conceal/carry but i only use it to go to the range and protect my home from buglars. i made the decision not to carry on my person before this zimmerman issue ever came up. i hope there never comes a time where i have to use the firearm but i know if i have to use it to protect my wife and children, i am properly trained to do so. :yes:[/QUOTE]

What training have you done?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4441314]Good post! Pretty much agree. people have a right not to carry and not be threatened by untrained people who have no idea what the consequences of a mild altercation can turn into when you add in deadly force to one side of the equation.[/QUOTE]

but two ex-cons that break-in your home do??? while they hurt someone you love you could just call a time-out so then you can call the cops, and depending what kind of neighborhood you live in, can wait anywhere from 10/45 minutes for them to even show up.

your post= fail :(

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=detjetsfan;4441316]Such an overreaction to this. The liberal media is loving that this happened. Hope Obama enjoys counting the votes he'll get out of this. Feel bad for Zimmerman they are going to make an example out of him God forbid you defend your home.[/QUOTE]

Zimmerman was in his home?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4441445]What training have you done?[/QUOTE]

what the state requires. in my case a week long class taught by an active duty police officer. range time included. the first tip the officer tells you is to exhaust every avenue in a situation that you can to not end up using a firearm. that and always be aware of your local gun laws as they can vary from one county to the next just like they do from one state to another.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=neevsmazda07;4441458]what the state requires. in my case a week long class taught by an active duty police officer. range time included. the first tip the officer tells you is to exhaust every avenue in a situation that you can to not end up using a firearm. that and always be aware of your local gun laws as they can vary from one county to the next just like they do from one state to another.[/QUOTE]

That's good to hear, I was curious. Thanks.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4441463]That's good to hear, I was curious. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

your very welcome friend.