Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rubio-Romney campaigning..meaningful

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4441815]Says the Obumbles supporter....

:funnyguy:[/QUOTE]

You have a guy who thinks and makes the same statements as you running for President. Guess what? He's a joke.

[IMG]http://www.rodneyanonymous.com/archives/newt1.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=cr726;4441997] He's a joke.

[IMG]http://www.rodneyanonymous.com/archives/newt1.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Maybe..... but unlike the empty suited commie you support, he's capable of running the greatest nation on the planet....

All League
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;4441709]CR Why is his statement hysterical? Rubio would be great, [B][I]West kind of goes ballistic at times[/I][/B] but he speaks from the heart.[/QUOTE]

There's your answer. Romney isn't gonna pick someone who goes off like that.

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4441928]What's funny is that you actually think the Christie-bashing sources you link here constantly are any less biased than Fox News.[/QUOTE]

I am biased in my opinions just like everyone else.

But I also post articles and state facts.

[QUOTE=adb280z;4442074]There's your answer. Romney isn't gonna pick someone who goes off like that.[/QUOTE]

He doesn't beat around the bush he goes right thru it. I admire people who speak their mind. I would rather know where I stand with a person then say nice things to my face then stick a knife in my back!

All League
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;4442344]He doesn't beat around the bush he goes right thru it. I admire people who speak their mind. I would rather know where I stand with a person then say nice things to my face then stick a knife in my back![/QUOTE]

Your point is that people who keep their emotions under control are two faced and you can only trust folks with short fuses?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=FF2;4441990]LOLz...finally I'm #1 at something![/QUOTE]

You'll always be #2 to me

[QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4442437]You'll always be #2 to me[/QUOTE]

:rotfl:

[QUOTE=Buster;4442383]Your point is that people who keep their emotions under control are two faced and you can only trust folks with short fuses?[/QUOTE]

His point is, West doesn't subscribe to the politically correct BS the left espouses. If he hurts your feelings tough sh*t. He speaks the truth.

Man up and take it....

Jets Insider VIP
    Allan West is batsh*T f*cking crazy. Perfect candidate.

Do it Romney!

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4442482]Allan West is batsh*T f*cking crazy. Perfect candidate.

Do it Romney![/QUOTE]

Hey, if that moron Plagiarist Joe(Kinnock)Biden can do it, anyone can..... :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Buster;4442198]I am biased in my opinions just like everyone else.

But I also post articles and state facts.[/QUOTE]

And a majority of the articles you post are from the left-side equivalent of FoxNews.

So how is it exactly that mocking their source makes sense to you, when you do the exact same thing?

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm starting to believe that Rubio is not going to accept Romney's offer to be his running mate. That's going to be a shame.

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4442501]I'm starting to believe that Rubio is not going to accept Romney's offer to be his running mate. That's going to be a shame.[/QUOTE]

I prefer Chris Christie.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4442501][B]I'm starting to believe that Rubio is not going to accept Romney's offer to be his running mate.[/B] That's going to be a shame.[/QUOTE]

What makes you say that JP? I could see if it was a expected Goldwater redux, with Rubio not wanting to tainted by a Mondale like drubbing, but this election figures to be very close no? Even if Obama narrowly repeats, has that hurt Rubio's cache and future aspiration?

All League
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4442473]His point is, West doesn't subscribe to the politically correct BS the left espouses. If he hurts your feelings tough sh*t. He speaks the truth.

Man up and take it....[/QUOTE]

It cracks me up that some folks cannot see that the Republican Party has its own politically correct rhetoric.

All League
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4442499]And a majority of the articles you post are from the left-side equivalent of FoxNews.

So how is it exactly that mocking their source makes sense to you, when you do the exact same thing?[/QUOTE]

The stuff I post about Governor Christie usually comes from the Star Ledger or the Bergen Record. Neither of those two newspapers are picking sides they are just trying to stay afloat.