Thread: New Story: Turner, Conner talk Sparano, Tebow & flag football

New Story: Turner, Conner talk Sparano, Tebow & flag football

[B]BROOKLYN, NY --[/B] With the Jets meeting with coaches and receiving their new playbook from their new offensive coordinator Tony Sparano, players seem excited for a fresh start.

"Tony is a no-nonsense type of guy. I think he's going to be great for this offense and great for this team. Guys really seem to be responding well to him, so I think he's going to be a big edition to the team," John Conner said at the Boys & Girls High School where he was supporting the PSAL's*inaugural girls' varsity flag football tournament.

Patrick Turner, who joined Conner on Saturday, was drafted...

[url=http://www.jetsinsider.com/blogs/wesley_sykes/?p=1531]More...[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    Very nice write up as always.

I truly wish the beat writers took some time out to interview coach Sprags so we can get a better feel for the man.....

But thank you this helps.....

Veteran
    The beat writers are all content with hating the Jets and that's that. As soon as we win a SB they'll be like, "well they were clearly 2nd best today but luck was on their side and their opponent beat themselves."
    The Jets and us (their die hard fans) are the Rodney Dangerfield of football when it comes to the media. Oh well, I liked Rodney.