Thread: Has anyone sat in 139?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone sat in 139?

We are considering changing our 240 seats for 139 seats.

Yep, they are expensive.

No, they are not worth it.

That being said, has anyone here sat in 139?

If so, how was it?

Was the free food area a cattle call or well run?

Were the fans snooty and quiet or good and loud?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    For that price you should be considering the Toyota Coaches Club...more benefits on Jets side of Stadium. What row in 139?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Toyota club is nearly twice the cost of 139. $420 vs. $700. NO way I can swing that.

Seats are in row 18, right on the 50.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=millsan1;4442088]We are considering changing our 240 seats for 139 seats.

Yep, they are expensive.

If so, how was it?

Any feedback is appreciated.[/QUOTE]

My brother has season tix in 139. Are they worth it? No. Are they awesome? Yes. Fans are a bit quiet due to a lot of them not being big time fans, but a pretty nice group of ppl who take well to encouragement for standing on 3rd and longs etc. Food is great and easy to get. The sideline view is awesome especially for kids, but terrible place to watch the game obviously since its literally behind the players. I also enjoy getting a different team to heckle every week as opposed to the coaches club where you get the Jets every time. Prett neat to get close to Brady one week and Rodgers the next. All of that said the view I find amazing. You should definitely sit in them one game before you make the plunge. Oh also the club is smaller than coaches club, but there are way less ppl that get access so it's very manageable... Maybe better.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the useful reply. Sent you a PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=millsan1;4442088]We are considering changing our 240 seats for 139 seats.

Yep, they are expensive.

If so, how was it?

I haven't, but one of my coworkers (who has ST's in 116) has sat there a couple of times. He said the view was nice, but that you would need to eat an ENORMOUS amount of food to make the "free" food worth it. If you have a big tailgate before the game (like he has), he said the "free" food was really not worth it.

It's your money, but I prefer the view from the Mezz section to the lower bowl. Not sure I would consider the new view better than the existing view you have. Plus, from my seats, it appears some of the seats in the lower rows are obstructed by the TV truck.

Good luck. If you are accepting applications for friends to take to the game, please send me a PM. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ive sat nearby and the fans I see seem like good fans and seem to enjoy their location and club

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, they are expensive.

If so, how was it?

Wait two more years when the Jets are once again at the bottom of football. You can get them for cheap.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rextilleon;4442296]Wait two more years when the Jets are once again at the bottom of football. You can get them for cheap.[/QUOTE]

rextillion's DREAM.....the team he alleges to root for at the bottom of football

Fittingly that would match rextillion in his position at the bottom of the Jet fanbase.....

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rextilleon;4442296]Wait two more years when the Jets are once again at the bottom of football. You can get them for cheap.[/QUOTE]

In my 250 seats, therr are great fans and good people to my keft. To my right are people like this.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I spent much of the Jets/Texans game in the club under those seats in year 1 in the new stadium. My buddy used to be able to get people into the clubs. The food was really good. Quantity was huge. They had new stuff available throughout the game. Good tasting options, and lots of it.

You still had to pay for beer, but the lines were short.

Standing behind the visitor bench was kind of cool. Neil Rackers tried throwing a ball at us but was way high and it went into the stands. Watching the game from there was stupid. You can't see over the players and have to watch on the big screens.

Seats are, I'm sure, awesome. If you're tall, I know the padded seats make leg room a challenge. If I had infinite cash I'd get clubs like these and then sit in seats a little closer to an endzone (I figure on the 50 you're never in a good redzone spot).

Good luck!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually had season tickets in old stadium right where Great Hall Club is now. I loved them. First of all being by the 50 means you can see both end zones. GHC never has cheerleaders in front of them, GHC sometimes you can even see into replay camera. My seats lined up with replay camera and I could watch as refs decided. The camera is rarely an issue. If you watch camera is on a pole. The first 1-6 rows are uneffected. Rows 7-11 sometimes line up with camera. However camera likes to line up at 50 yard line exactly sometimes. Coin Toss, start of half etc. So only rows 7-11 the pair of seats right on 50 yard line was affected. However, those are most amazing seats in stadium, so for one minute of out of a three hour game you have an issue. Plus very interesting to see and hear oppossing team each week and hear them talking. The cheerleaders in corners are just annoying afterawhile. Here are some pictures from old stadium. I miss my old seats right on 45 yard line. The view may be slight worse than Mezz overall but the experience is amazing.

[IMG]http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h398/Alkrotraz/old2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h398/Alkrotraz/myjetstickets.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h398/Alkrotraz/jetsold.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h398/Alkrotraz/old3j.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h398/Alkrotraz/old4.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Had these tickets for the Chiefs game last season......The Great Hall Club is awesome actually.....Pretty easy to get to all the different food they have set up, and it's actually damn good quality. They have TVs set up all over the club where you can watch alot of the other NFL games which is nice

The part where you can stand on the field I really enjoyed.......You can't really see that well during the game itself, but for warmups and halftime it's a great perk.....I was talking to a lot of the Cheifs players and that was pretty cool, and during the game you pretty much are on the sidelines with them and get a good feel for how they react and stuff....

The seats themselves are a great view but the seats are padded and it seems like they tried to fit too many seats together ......Im about 5'10 and 200 and I was a little crowded in the seats but the view is about as good as it gets

If you can afford it, do it......

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    please Alcro -- now more pics of the hideous red and blue Giant colors seats in the rotten old dump. Thank God we finally were able to get out of that dungheap with HUGE BLUE GIANTS signs on the outside of each endzone

If you do have the urge.... I recommend these instead

[IMG]http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad284/sg3_photo/084.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad284/sg3_photo/088.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by sg3; 04-23-2012 at 10:08 AM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h398/Alkrotraz/100_1777.jpg[/IMG]

Someone mentioned they enjoy a "redzone" view more. But remember for every line up like this you can barely see anything at all when it is on opposite side. GHC in middle means you can see both endzones.

However, nothing like this. But really it is so much better in middle.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys, really appreciate the input. Yeah, it basically works out to be about $300 more per game for me, which is not a world ender, but is still $.

We are going to press the Jets to allow us to sit in the seats for one game before we decide.

Emotionally, I want the seats, but will miss my seat mates and the seats are actually a good deal narrower than the Lexus club seats, and I am wide of ass.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4442305]rextillion's DREAM.....the team he alleges to root for at the bottom of football

Fittingly that would match rextillion in his position at the bottom of the Jet fanbase.....

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

Unlike you, a Kool-Aid gulping cult member---I'm realistic about my football team. I will continue to root for the Jets, but of course, I will not hesitate to critique management when they afford me the chance.