Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How many times can this thread be hijacked?

All Pro
    [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i227/BP_2006/FF2_Jets_Shirt_2.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;4442425][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i227/BP_2006/FF2_Jets_Shirt_2.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Ha ha...I love Tex.

-

All League
    [QUOTE=Peebag;4442422][IMG]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=37&pictureid=240[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I like this. I think I was at the "kids of clueless immigrant moms who wear checked pants with striped shirts and uncool sneakers" table.

Hall Of Fame
    Tebow was signed specifically to hijack threads....

Sent from my Anus using TapewormTalk

I'm still unemployed.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Peebag;4442422][IMG]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=37&pictureid=240[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Oh... wow. :clapper:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Carlton;4442442]I'm still unemployed.[/QUOTE]

Been doing anything interesting? Got any job/new locale prospects? Fill us in.

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4442444]Been doing anything interesting? Got any job/new locale prospects? Fill us in.[/QUOTE]

Let's see. I went to Miami for a week (for fun) and didn't get punched in the face. I bought a sick new guitar and I'm trying to use this time to practice more than I've been able to in the past. I recently got back from Boulder, CO to check out the scene and do some networking. Beautiful place. I was home upstate all last week to golf. I got in about 5 rounds (finally with my own clubs!) which is easily more than all of last year. I've read several books and I'm currently working on a job hunting book called "What Color Is your Parachute?" I recommend it really to anyone, but especially to anyone who is unemployed or is unhappy with their job. It fits with my view on this time of my life which is... not really job hunting, but life planning. I'd really like to make the next step something that improves my overall life as well as maximize my time off. I'm not naive enough to think everyone can LOVE their job, but I'm striving for something that I at least like. I'm dying to find work that motivates me...something you can actually go home and occasionally [I]want [/I]to think about and improve unlike my last hell hole that paid really well, but sucked my soul out. The hardest thing is figuring out what I really want to do and it has some great outlook on that as well as helping make your free time valuable not only for finding work, but for hobbies/skills/general personal betterment. I've been playing basketball 5 days a week for a couple hours and getting in shape. I'm planning a definite trip to Charleston as well as possible ones to Austin/California/Vegas for varying reasons. Hmmmmmmm.... let's see. I'm sort of dating a girl (no pics suckit). I'm tearing through Battlestar Galacticas. (Again, suckit.) I'm drinking too much and spending too much.

I'm trying really hard not to think of this next decision as the one that will shape my whole life because it adds a lot of stress every day. Then I come here to read about you animals and make myself feel better.

All League
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4442443]Oh... wow. :clapper:[/QUOTE]

Funny but not close. At elementary age seatings are determined #1) by gender; #2) by race. It's not until #3 that the other stuff kicks in.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I've played Skyrim for over 400 hours and I'm still only at Level 60.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Carlton;4442448]Let's see. I went to Miami for a week (for fun) and didn't get punched in the face. I bought a sick new guitar and I'm trying to use this time to practice more than I've been able to in the past. I recently got back from Boulder, CO to check out the scene and do some networking. Beautiful place. I was home upstate all last week to golf. I got in about 5 rounds (finally with my own clubs!) which is easily more than all of last year. I've read several books and I'm currently working on a job hunting book called "What Color Is your Parachute?" I recommend it really to anyone, but especially to anyone who is unemployed or is unhappy with their job. It fits with my view on this time of my life which is... not really job hunting, but life planning. I'd really like to make the next step something that improves my overall life as well as maximize my time off. I'm not naive enough to think everyone can LOVE their job, but I'm striving for something that I at least like. I'm dying to find work that motivates me...something you can actually go home and occasionally [I]want [/I]to think about and improve unlike my last hell hole that paid really well, but sucked my soul out. The hardest thing is figuring out what I really want to do and it has some great outlook on that as well as helping make your free time valuable not only for finding work, but for hobbies/skills/general personal betterment. I've been playing basketball 5 days a week for a couple hours and getting in shape. I'm planning a definite trip to Charleston as well as possible ones to Austin/California/Vegas for varying reasons. Hmmmmmmm.... let's see. I'm sort of dating a girl (no pics suckit). I'm tearing through Battlestar Galacticas. (Again, suckit.) I'm drinking too much and spending too much.

I'm trying really hard not to think of this next decision as the one that will shape my whole life because it adds a lot of stress every day. Then I come here to read about you animals and make myself feel better.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? No pics? Eff you, dude. :mad:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Carlton;4442448]Let's see. I went to Miami for a week (for fun) and didn't get punched in the face. I bought a sick new guitar and I'm trying to use this time to practice more than I've been able to in the past. I recently got back from Boulder, CO to check out the scene and do some networking. Beautiful place. I was home upstate all last week to golf. I got in about 5 rounds (finally with my own clubs!) which is easily more than all of last year. I've read several books and I'm currently working on a job hunting book called "What Color Is your Parachute?" I recommend it really to anyone, but especially to anyone who is unemployed or is unhappy with their job. It fits with my view on this time of my life which is... not really job hunting, but life planning. I'd really like to make the next step something that improves my overall life as well as maximize my time off. I'm not naive enough to think everyone can LOVE their job, but I'm striving for something that I at least like. I'm dying to find work that motivates me...something you can actually go home and occasionally [I]want [/I]to think about and improve unlike my last hell hole that paid really well, but sucked my soul out. The hardest thing is figuring out what I really want to do and it has some great outlook on that as well as helping make your free time valuable not only for finding work, but for hobbies/skills/general personal betterment. I've been playing basketball 5 days a week for a couple hours and getting in shape. I'm planning a definite trip to Charleston as well as possible ones to Austin/California/Vegas for varying reasons. Hmmmmmmm.... let's see. I'm sort of dating a girl (no pics suckit). I'm tearing through Battlestar Galacticas. (Again, suckit.) I'm drinking too much and spending too much.

I'm trying really hard not to think of this next decision as the one that will shape my whole life because it adds a lot of stress every day. Then I come here to read about you animals and make myself feel better.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/deathtouall/tldr.jpg[/IMG]

Also -

GFY

Hall Of Fame
    Where can I throw away my old paint?

All League
    I felt two hands on my shoulders when the doctor did an invasive examination of my prostate, should I be concerned or flattered?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Carlton;4442448] I'm currently working on a [I][B]job hunting [/B][/I]book called "What Color Is your Parachute?" I recommend it really to anyone, but especially to anyone [B][I]who is unemployed [/I][/B][/QUOTE]

Brilliant!

You are unemployed you say? How is this possible.

-

Don't forget the Bacon Brothers are appearing this week.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

When the six-leggged baby jumps rope, is that a triple dutch?

Hall Of Fame
    I'm [B]under[/B]-employed in govt. Is that even possible? Did the space-time continuum rip because of that?

And finally: is there a problem with Uranus? Confirm or deny?

Sharp back teeth are bad.

Hall Of Fame
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROYdu6Hzi8w[/url]