Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: need legal advice

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crayc;4443761]girls dont want to come home with me willingly. i get them some drinks and they just pass out in my arms. being such a cool guy that i am i take them to my place until they wake up...

[/QUOTE]

This frustrates me as I thought all DJ's got girls easy.

SAR I

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crossfire;4443753]

....inside this specially made cage...[/QUOTE]

Thats friggin great. What you do is...empty the basement of furniture, paint lines on the floor, paint people in the stands on the wall.....throw on a #80 jersey and some football pants...grab a helmet.

When she stirs, you start running around the cage shouting I'm Wayne Chrebet! I'm Wayne Chrebet! I'm Wayne Chrebet!

-

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4443811]Thats friggin great. What you do is...empty the basement of furniture, paint lines on the floor, paint people in the stands on the wall.....throw on a #80 jersey and some football pants...grab a helmet.

When she stirs, you start running around the cage shouting I'm Wayne Chrebet! I'm Wayne Chrebet! I'm Wayne Chrebet!

-[/QUOTE]

Tebow you fool, Tebow! The chance to break the most famous cherry in the football world (except for southside) has got to be enticing? No?

:eek::D:(:confused::):yes: