Thread: JETS new radio spot - pathetic!

JETS new radio spot - pathetic!

After hearing the new spot, I'm almost embarrassed to be a JETS fan. WTF, don't they listen to this sh*t before it goes live???

I can't remeber the text, but it was really lame! The add goes something like:

If you paint your face green at the office, your starnge If you BBq alone in a parking ...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

And yet, it's so much better than this thread.

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4442550]And yet, it's so much better than this thread.[/QUOTE]

Why is that. Because I'm commenting on the ad or can't rememeber the full text?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=ctjetfan;4442546]After hearing the new spot, I'm almost embarrassed to be a JETS fan. WTF, don't they listen to this sh*t before it goes live???

I can't remeber the text, but it was really lame! The add goes something like:

If you paint your face green at the office, your starnge If you BBq alone in a parking ...[/QUOTE]

If your going to reference a strange commercial and post about it, you might want to actually remember what the commercial said. :confused:

[QUOTE=sec.101row23;4442556]If your going to reference a strange commercial and post about it, you might want to actually remember what the commercial said. :confused:[/QUOTE]

When you hear it, you'll agree that it is lame. Also, I was hoping someone else heard it nore than once and could post it.

Sorry if I caused you any pain and irritation

Jets Insider VIP
    Found it....

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub_a2t0ZfTs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub_a2t0ZfTs[/URL]

Jets Insider VIP
    well at least the OP wasn't trying to transpose "great seats available" as in the same club seats that have been available for two years into..

see, I told you there are acres of empty seats and plenty of PSL seats in every section"

I definitely expected it to head off down that lame turnpike when I saw the title...

From what I've heard, they are now a little ahead of last year with the process of replenishing the UD after a few thousand more former 50 yard liners from the old stadium vacated their seats. Those low row and prime seats will be replenished in May by the process they announced a few months ago of using seniority again to allow UDers to upgrade to them. After that, ticketmaster will again refill the high rows or worst possible endzone UD seats selling them as season tickets first and the remainder on an individual game basis.

Once again as in 2010 and 2011, despite the dire sky is falling predictions, the stadium will be

SOLD OUT except for luxury club seats (of which there will be fewer remaining than last year)

[QUOTE=sg3;4442584]well at least the OP wasn't trying to transpose "great seats available" as in the same club seats that have been available for two years into..

see, I told you there are acres of empty seats and plenty of PSL seats in every section"

I definitely expected it to head off down that lame turnpike when I saw the title...

From what I've heard, they are now a little ahead of last year with the process of replenishing the UD after a few thousand more former 50 yard liners from the old stadium vacated their seats. Those low row and prime seats will be replenished in May by the process they announced a few months ago of using seniority again to allow UDers to upgrade to them. After that, ticketmaster will again refill the high rows or worst possible endzone UD seats selling them as season tickets first and the remainder on an individual game basis.

Once again as in 2010 and 2011, despite the dire sky is falling predictions, the stadium will be

SOLD OUT except for luxury club seats (of which there will be fewer remaining than last year)[/QUOTE]

LOLz...whats this got to do with the radio ad?

Jets Insider VIP
    read first sentence, troll

All Pro
    [QUOTE=sg3;4442597]read first sentence, troll[/QUOTE]

Dude, you switched threads somehow. "This is your brain on drugs" indeed!

Jets Insider VIP
    didn't switch anything, 40+

the radio ad referred to in this thread ends by mentioning that there are great seats available and I thought, on reading the thread title, that that was the road this discussion was headed.

I apologize for misinterpreting the intent of the OP which was about other things he found pathetic but could not remember or post the details of

Let's see...

[quote]If you paint your face green at the office, you're strange
    If you BBQ alone in a parking lot, you're strange ...
    If you create threads that make no sense and waste space, you're the OP.[/quote]

Yep. I remember that commercial now. :rolleyes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=sg3;4442727]didn't switch anything, 40+

the radio ad referred to in this thread ends by mentioning that there are great seats available and I thought, on reading the thread title, that that was the road this discussion was headed.

I apologize for misinterpreting the intent of the OP which was about other things he found pathetic but could not remember or post the details of[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. This was right next to the "I just sold my PSL" thread, hence my misread. Anyway...this thread can now crawl in a hole and die :)

sorry this is causing a bump, but i repeat.

WTF?

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4443078]sorry this is causing a bump, but i repeat.

WTF?[/QUOTE]

If you paint your face green at the office, you're strange
    If you BBQ alone in a parking lot, you're strange

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4443078]sorry this is causing a bump, but i repeat.

WTF?[/QUOTE]

^ It's called a Thread belonging to the JI Garbage Dump.

EDIT : Damn. ctjetfan is fast with the posts, isn't he? :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Vin;4443116]^ It's called a Thread belonging to the JI Garbage Dump.

EDIT : Damn. ctjetfan is fast with the posts, isn't he? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I heard the add this morning and thought it was hideous due to the voice they use and the text of the ad. Obviously, you heard it too. Thanks for posting the text.

[QUOTE=ctjetfan;4443125]I heard the add this morning and thought it was hideous due to the voice they use and the text of the ad. Obviously, you heard it too. Thanks for posting the text.[/QUOTE]

Actually I haven't but this thread overall is just....meh.

That's my whole point.