Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Republican Radio

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4443561]You got that right.[/QUOTE]

I'm the Vick of the Pol Forum...

Without I, the universe would be terribly unbalanced. I have an important job to do...

...now, if you'll excuse me, I have some more funny pictures to find on the internet.

Good day.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont believe that "Republican radio" is so popular ( I dont listen to it) as much as I believe liberal radio is a failure because many libs hold their views as accessories, like a hand bag... and dont really hold these "beliefs" very deeply. It makes them feel good to espouse the lib doctrine. THey simply dont want to hear it because they dont really believe it.

THey know they are uncomfortable with conservative views and hold contempt for anyone who oppose their own views.

Look at guys like Howard Stern, David Letterman, Springsteen... who became publicly shrieking liberals ONLY after they had enough money to insulate themselves from the entitlement slurping masses they purport to champion.

-

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4443486]Why is it so popular? Shouldn't people be working when people like Limbaugh on on the radio? How hard are the jobs you have that you can LA-DI-DA and listen to a radio and be productive?

Me thinks that people who listen to "radio programs" are the least productive members of society.[/QUOTE]

Hey at least the tax payer don't have to foot the bill to support them, like the Radio on the left. They actually make a profit. Can you communists say that.

Here is just how stupid NPR Radio are. This was brought up on raider board.

[QUOTE=RaiderAl;710720]listening to npr radio there is a story about hockey which clearly demonstrates teams wearing black are penalized more then any other color .
    similar research is now also pointing to football teams wearing black being penalized more as well . they are suggesting an unconscious bias against black . interesting and relevant to the discussions about the raiders penalties . posted by voice recognition software .[/QUOTE]

Is that all they do is play the race card. You cry wolf enougth and sooner or later people stop listening to the message. It a shame when there Is REAL racism.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4443486]Why is it so popular? Shouldn't people be working when people like Limbaugh on on the radio? How hard are the jobs you have that you can LA-DI-DA and listen to a radio and be productive?

Me thinks that people who listen to "radio programs" are the least productive members of society.[/QUOTE]

Smart people can multitask.
    Even those with undemanding jobs like you could manage that.

Is any of your income derived directly or indirectly from taxpayer $?
    Consider yourself among the unproductive then.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Raider9175;4446724]

You cry wolf enougth and sooner or later people stop listening to the message. It a shame when there Is REAL racism.[/QUOTE]

I stopped years ago. The rest of America is finally catching on...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I rarely post on this forum, but to answer the OP's question, I have a radio in my office and I listen to Rush at noon. The work I do requires a lot of reading, and I can easily listen to the show while checking pages and Excel spreadsheets. Having said that, the radio gets turned off frequently when impromptu meetings pop up or problems arise, so I don't usually catch a lot of the show on a regular basis. I also catch a little of Hannity at 3:00 but will tune him out when he and a guest start talking over each other - which is why I don't watch his t.v. show as well.