Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: My unnerpantses are 50 Shades of Gray

Jets Insider VIP
    Wife started reading the first book a few days ago. She laughs a lot because the dialogue is so ridiculous. I recommend to all those whose significant others are reading this tripe to glance at a page or two. It's anything but sexy/romantic. In fact, I'm getting laid less now that Mrs. JT is reading it.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4455465]Wife started reading the first book a few days ago. She laughs a lot because the dialogue is so ridiculous. I recommend to all those whose significant others are reading this tripe to glance at a page or two. It's anything but sexy/romantic. In fact, I'm getting laid less now that Mrs. JT is reading it.[/QUOTE]

Your results may vary®

Veteran
    Guess I've been working too much and dealing with other life things, but I have never heard of this book.
    I have no idea what it's about, except for what you hampur-men have posted, and it's sounds like some of those old romance novels, only more graphic. Amiright?

[QUOTE=Lone Star Lady;4455502]Guess I've been working too much and dealing with other life things, but I have never heard of this book.
    I have no idea what it's about, except for what you hampur-men have posted, and it's sounds like some of those old romance novels, only more graphic. Amiright?[/QUOTE]

Think more Marquis DeSade. :yes:

[QUOTE=Peebag;4455455]What's his name?[/QUOTE]

his name is chavon. hes french canadian

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4455465] In fact, I'm getting laid less now that Mrs. JT is reading it.[/QUOTE]

Is this even possible?

:dunno:

-

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4455653]Is this even possible?

:dunno:

-[/QUOTE]

Yes. Wife's baby weight is alllmost all gone, her libido is back in full swing and I can't get laid because she's too busy laughing at supposed-to-be-sexy funny books. Actually, we had maritals last night, but I got Chappelle Show Wrap It Up Box'd so she could get back to those friggin books. :mad:

[IMG]http://static.flickr.com/40/100825135_18f36cffae_o.gif[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    I read it about 2 years ago and I've had an erection ever since.

Does anyone know a lawyer?

_

My wife reads this. Matter of fact, a few nights ago, she must have gotten a little worked up and actually asked if i wanna. I told her not now, i have a back ache.

Now she knows how i feel. Not fun going to sleep with a kickstand in bed.

[QUOTE=LIDeadHead;4455998]My wife reads this. Matter of fact, a few nights ago, she must have gotten a little worked up and actually asked if i wanna. I told her not now, i have a back ache.

Now she knows how i feel. Not fun going to sleep with a kickstand in bed.[/QUOTE]

awww you should have given it to her. spite is very negative. deadheads should know better

All League
    Maybe these books would make a good mothers day gift. You give books, you get action. Seems like that might be a good deal.

Or a frisbee.

Jets Insider VIP

Who'd give this to their mom?????? WLF?!?!

[QUOTE=Big L;4456076]Maybe these books would make a good mothers day gift. You give books, you get action. Seems like that might be a good deal.

[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z444/wetworks73/JI/Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    I hate when women try to act like they are as horny as men. If they are so damn horny why don't they just go to a corner bar, bang someone, and then return home in twenty minutes. Men would do that if they could.

Don't get me started on foul mouth chicks and tattoos. Females have somehow transformed into men sans the penis.

They should just have a good cry and STFU in my opinion.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4456672]Don't get me started on foul mouth chicks and tattoos. Females have somehow transformed into men sans the penis.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe iffin you were sans Vermont, foul-mouthed tatooed near-men wouldnt weigh so heavily on your sloped shoulders.

Sure, the odd EZ pass would stymie you here.... where the humans live... but the rest of this Sasquatchian hand-wringing would be but a distant memory.

Time to ditch the cabin, Grizzly Fattoms.

-

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4455686]Yes. Wife's baby weight is alllmost all gone, her libido is back in full swing and I can't get laid because she's too busy laughing at supposed-to-be-sexy funny books. Actually, we had maritals last night, but I got Chappelle Show Wrap It Up Box'd so she could get back to those friggin books. :mad:

[IMG]http://static.flickr.com/40/100825135_18f36cffae_o.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Jesus. How can men stay faithful?

All League
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4456617][IMG]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z444/wetworks73/JI/Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

LOL!!

Just realized what I wrote! Originally meant those of us with wives and kids may not be getting as much action as sans kids.

But he'll, moms could use hot reads, too.

:ontome:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;4456742]Maybe iffin you were sans Vermont, foul-mouthed tatooed near-men wouldnt weigh so heavily on your sloped shoulders.

Sure, the odd EZ pass would stymie you here.... where the humans live... but the rest of this Sasquatchian hand-wringing would be but a distant memory.

Time to ditch the cabin, Grizzly Fattoms.

-[/QUOTE]

what a pu$$y.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Carlton;4456752]Jesus. How can men stay faithful?[/QUOTE]

Find a good woman, my friend.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4456813]Find a good woman, my friend.[/QUOTE]

I just started semi-dating a girl and after reading that I'm thinking about dumping her.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;4456742]... but the rest of this Sasquatchian hand-wringing would be but a distant memory.

-[/QUOTE]

who writes this s***?

if Shakespeare had a half retarded brother with a big head, he would be you.