Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My unnerpantses are 50 Shades of Gray

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4456672]I hate when women try to act like they are as horny as men. If they are so damn horny why don't they just go to a corner bar, bang someone, and then return home in twenty minutes. Men would do that if they could.

Don't get me started on foul mouth chicks and tattoos. Females have somehow transformed into men sans the penis.

They should just have a good cry and STFU in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

[URL=http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4278][IMG]http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/3/2hzspbm-1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

You are correct.
    /thread

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Carlton;4456818]I just started semi-dating a girl and after reading that I'm thinking about dumping her.[/QUOTE]

lolz

Keep her around and see where it goes. If the head is good, of course.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4456789]what a pu$$y.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4456825]who writes this s***?

if Shakespeare had a half retarded brother with a big head, he would be you.[/QUOTE]

WTF....you cant quote the same post as many times as you want..adding a half-wit gurgle-thpit line after each.

You should have stuck with your brilliant dollar-signed themed "what a pu$$y" line. THat way we all would have skipped past your blabberings without realizing you woke up today... finally.

-

Veteran
    To bad my wife doesn't allow white literature in our household.:)

If your wife needs to read something hot, the Bobby Petrino text records have been released.:drummer: why didn't he buy a prepaid phone instead of using a University phone. Dammit Bobby
    Last edited by RazorJet; 05-01-2012 at 09:49 PM.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=dmitexxi;4456828][URL=http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4278][IMG]http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/3/2hzspbm-1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

You are correct.
    /thread[/QUOTE]

I peed dude. I laughed I cried I peed alittle.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4456831]lolz

Keep her around and see where it goes. If the head is good, of course.[/QUOTE]

I'll PM you some nude pics of her so you can be the judge.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Carlton;4456882]I'll PM you some nude pics of her so you can be the judge.[/QUOTE]

: patiently/repeatedly refreshing inbox:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4456672]I hate when women try to act like they are as horny as men. If they are so damn horny why don't they just go to a corner bar, bang someone, and then return home in twenty minutes. Men would do that if they could.

Don't get me started on foul mouth chicks and tattoos. Females have somehow transformed into men sans the penis.

I just got home from a totally satisfying dinner at Roberto's and a Yankee blow-out loss at the Stadium, couldn't be happier until I read this.

Dude, I don't even know what you wrote but it looks totally funny.

Can't wait till I read it tomorrow morning to find out what you really meant.

And if it was as funny as I thought whenst I first read it :D

I feel like Tech Jet right now.

With good spelling.

_

Jets Insider VIP

Well done, Vermontonian

[QUOTE=32green;4456742]Maybe iffin you were sans Vermont, foul-mouthed tatooed near-men wouldnt weigh so heavily on your sloped shoulders.

Sure, the odd EZ pass would stymie you here.... where the humans live... but the rest of this [B]Sasquatchian[/B] hand-wringing would be but a distant memory.

Time to ditch the cabin, [B]Grizzly Fattoms[/B].

-[/QUOTE]

Hampur lexicon update! Who's keeping track of this, by the way?

[QUOTE=Carlton;4456752]Jesus. How can men stay faithful?[/QUOTE]

Unpossible.

does anyone know if the character in this book turns the girl onto anal?

i hope so, because im slowly trying to convert my girl.

its a process......if this book helps by making her wonder about it i will be grateful

All League
    [QUOTE=dickkotite;4457005]does anyone know if the character in this book turns the girl onto anal?

i hope so, because im slowly trying to convert my girl.

its a process......if this book helps by making her wonder about it i will be grateful[/QUOTE]

I asked in post #35, and still no response.

We need answers, damnit!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=dickkotite;4457005]does anyone know if the character in this book turns the girl onto anal?

[/QUOTE]

It does, but the anal is on you.

:dunno:

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Major props to whomever changed the thread title. Reeks of 32g, if you ask me.

:applause:

seriously? the guy gets the anal in the story.

oh my

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4456742]Maybe iffin you were sans Vermont, foul-mouthed tatooed near-men wouldnt weigh so heavily on your sloped shoulders.

Sure, the odd EZ pass would stymie you here.... where the humans live... but the rest of this Sasquatchian hand-wringing would be but a distant memory.

Time to ditch the cabin, Grizzly Fattoms.

-[/QUOTE]
    If you threw in a chicken reference you had a Timmy tri-fecta: sloped shouldrs, EZ pass and chickens.

Veteran
    Okay, I researched these books and have this to say.... If your wife is reading this and your a 'real' grownup', not some college age kid that thinks they know everything, you need to get her counseling. This trilogy was written for 16 year old girls who masturbate. It was originally based on Twilight characters and needs to be abstained from.
    End thread/ for straight adult men everywhere, end it.