Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost my house and car keys while running *****es!!!

Sounds like something Rip Torn would do...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Ruby2;4443701]SAR would consider this neighborhood third world.[/QUOTE]

Houses built before 1990... Hondas and Fords in the driveways... my God is that a -- is that a stray [I]cat[/I] on a porch??

Jets Insider VIP
    Retraced a fourth of the route no luck. Never exercising again.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Ruby2;4443734]Retraced a fourth of the route no luck. Never exercising again.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because if they're anywhere, they're in a spot on the route closest to your house.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4443737]Yeah, because if they're anywhere, they're in a spot on the route closest to your house.[/QUOTE]
    It was worth a shot. You try running 6.5 miles and then walking it again.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

If it's any help, anything I've ever lost I always found in the last place I looked.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4443739]If it's any help, anything I've ever lost I always found in the last place I looked.[/QUOTE]

That didn't help. To make matters worse my parents can't seem to locate the spare car keys which are somewhere at there house. I heard replacement keys are a lot of money, my room mate said 400 bucks. Is that really what they run for?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Ruby2;4443741]That didn't help. To make matters worse my parents can't seem to locate the spare car keys which are somewhere at there house. I heard replacement keys are a lot of money, my room mate said 400 bucks. Is that really what they run for?[/QUOTE]

Your room mate is a lying sack of crap. And between you and me, I think he may have stolen your keys.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4443739]If it's any help, anything I've ever lost I always found in the last place I looked.[/QUOTE]

Why would you keep looking after you found them? :dunno:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=crossfire;4443749]Why would you keep looking after you found them? :dunno:[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.medstudentsonline.com.au/attachments/f110/447d1319447575-queensland-new-south-wales-internships-thank-you-captain-obvious-lg.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]http://www.yourewelcomecards.com/wp-content/uploads/wpsc/product_images/Funny-Youre-Welcome-Card-2.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ruby2;4443734]Retraced a fourth of the route no luck. Never exercising again.[/QUOTE]

Truth. I nearly ended up a cripple.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Ruby2;4443741]

Is that really what they run for?[/QUOTE]

Your keys were running too?

_

Hall Of Fame
    I don't mean to derail the derailing of the thread, but who actually runs with their keys on them?

I ran 3.5 miles last nite, and although I leave my house open, if I locked it I would have left said keys in a hidden spot.

I can't imagine running whilst withstanding the jangling of keys in my pocket.

_

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Ruby2;4443701]SAR would consider this neighborhood third world.[/QUOTE]

Keys only bounce once in the ghetto.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4443800]I don't mean to derail the derailing of the thread, but who actually runs with their keys on them?

I ran 3.5 miles last nite, and although I leave my house open, if I locked it I would have left said keys in a hidden spot.

I can't imagine running whilst withstanding the jangling of keys in my pocket.

_[/QUOTE]

Who said pocket?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Well, as you slept in your yard did the euphoric high from jogging help get you through the night? At least you have that going for you. :yepper:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4443800]I don't mean to derail the derailing of the thread, but who actually runs with their keys on them?

I can't imagine running whilst withstanding the [b] jangling of keys in my pocket.[/b]

_[/QUOTE]

Well thats what headphones/music is for.

Unfortunately that caused me to not hear them clang to the ground.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4443699]Get SAR I and Stokes to help you they live nearby. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

North Bergen and Bergen County are two totally different things, and not that close by

[QUOTE=Ruby2;4443741]That didn't help. To make matters worse my parents can't seem to locate the spare car keys which are somewhere at there house. I heard replacement keys are a lot of money, my room mate said 400 bucks. Is that really what they run for?[/QUOTE]

It sucks when the replacement cost of a car key equals the value of your car.

Makes for a tough decision.