Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Been trying to get canned for a month now.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4447581]I suppose you have no choice but to toe the line. See how far you can take the corporate manual.

I've gone from wearing ties and dress pants to wearing ripped up jeans with thermals underneath, concert t-shirts and my hair long. Either the company has no standards or I'm that good of an employee.

Makes me weep for the future...[/QUOTE]

I know you guys probably think I'm just messing, but everything I've posted is the real deal. This company is messed up. They recently fired a 20-year admin employee for filling her purse with Equal packets, while also re-hiring a guy that was previously fired for embezzling from THIS company, and made him a branch manager.

Stealing Equal is my ace in the hole, I guess.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4447586]I know you guys probably think I'm just messing, but everything I've posted is the real deal. This company is messed up. They recently fired a 20-year admin employee for filling her purse with Equal packets, while also re-hiring a guy that was previously fired for embezzling from THIS company, and made him a branch manager.

Stealing Equal is my ace in the hole, I guess.[/QUOTE]

I'm a splenda man myself.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4447586]I know you guys probably think I'm just messing, but everything I've posted is the real deal. This company is messed up. They recently fired a 20-year admin employee for filling her purse with Equal packets, while also re-hiring a guy that was previously fired for embezzling from THIS company, and made him a branch manager.

Separate with Equal used to be the law of the land.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh crap, I steal Splenda from work all the time. I'd better watch my back.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4445692]Technically I do work Mondays and Fridays. Technically. The bar is quite expensive and occasionally too crowded. It can get lonely in a private office. Everyone knows exactly what I do -- I have to pitch it internally to these drooling account idiots before presenting it to the clients. And it was only one raise.

Time to move on.[/QUOTE]SAR, please untie Shakin and give him back the keyboard. And his black jeans / loafers.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4447682]Separate with Equal used to be the law of the land.[/QUOTE]

lol

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=isired;4448310]SAR, please untie Shakin and give him back the keyboard. And his black jeans / loafers.[/QUOTE]

You just watch, black jeans/black loafers will define business casual by the end of the year. I just wish the photos showed the open bowling shirt over the 80's Iron Maiden concert tee I was wearing.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4449218] I just wish the photos showed the open bowling shirt over the 80's Iron Maiden concert tee I was wearing.[/QUOTE]

lolz!!

I stepped it up a notch today:

[IMG]http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu190/PlumberKhan/12d34060.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4449218]You just watch, black jeans/black loafers will define business casual by the end of the year. I just wish the photos showed the open bowling shirt over the 80's Iron Maiden concert tee I was wearing.[/QUOTE]

Lol

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4449371]lolz!!

I stepped it up a notch today:

[IMG]http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu190/PlumberKhan/12d34060.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Looks like unicorn vomitted on your arm. :D

Sorry Fishhook :O

_

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4447682]Separate with Equal used to be the law of the land.[/QUOTE]

:P

_