Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Here is a player to remember when filling

  1. #1

    Here is a player to remember when filling

    out your fantasy football teams next season. Hes going to be very cheap and should have a monster year. Te David Ausberry a legitimate 6'4 265 now. Last year Raider offense the Te was more there for their blocking than their receiving ability. Ausberry just wasn't good enough as a blocker yet to see the field. That is not the case this year( should be able to do both) but in this new Te friendly offense just being a dangerous receiving threat is all you need . No one doubts his ability as a receiver(the former WR- was the number 1 Wr prospect in the country) should create some serious mismatches for defenses in the passing game.

    Just a little tip.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 04-25-2012 at 11:24 AM.

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    out your fantasy football teams next season. Hes going to be very cheap and should have a monster year. Te David Ausberry a legitimate 6'4 265 now. Last year Raider offense the Te was more there for their blocking than their receiving ability. Ausberry just wasn't good enough as a blocker yet to see the field. That is not the case this year( should be able to do both) but in this new Te friendly offense just being a dangerous receiving threat is all you need . No one doubts his ability as a receiver(the former WR- was the number 1 Wr prospect in the country) should create some serious mismatches for defenses in the passing game.

    Just a little tip.
    Should I draft Jamarcus Russell...one of your Raida surefire supah fantasy "tips" too!??

    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Should I draft Jamarcus Russell...one of your Raida surefire supah fantasy "tips" too!??

    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    No he out of the league, but Carson Palmer worth investing in. I believe Denarius Moore was one of my recommendations last year.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Just a little tip.
    That's what she said.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    That's what she said.
    as Long as it wasn't what he said.

  6. #6
    I don't know about that guy, Raids. I think that the Raiders' offense wasnt very TE friendly last year.

    The guy isn't big, either. They drafted the kid from Maryland too, so TE time is up in the air. You don't draft this guy - he's a waiver wire pickup if he starts playing well, at best, IMO.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I don't know about that guy, Raids. I think that the Raiders' offense wasnt very TE friendly last year.

    The guy isn't big, either. They drafted the kid from Maryland too, so TE time is up in the air. You don't draft this guy - he's a waiver wire pickup if he starts playing well, at best, IMO.
    That was true of Raiders offense last year. It wasn't Te friendly.(they were just there to block) Raiders are running a stretch zone blocking wco offense(The Texans offense) In that offense the backs and Te are major players in the passing game.

    He a very good late pickup(no one aware of) that should have a monster year in 2012. Should win the starting job and carson Plamer one of his biggest fans.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,149
    I believe Denarius Moore was one of my recommendations last year.
    Yeah, he won everyone their fantasy league last year with his monster 33 catch season.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    out your fantasy football teams next season. Hes going to be very cheap and should have a monster year. Te David Ausberry a legitimate 6'4 265 now. Last year Raider offense the Te was more there for their blocking than their receiving ability. Ausberry just wasn't good enough as a blocker yet to see the field. That is not the case this year( should be able to do both) but in this new Te friendly offense just being a dangerous receiving threat is all you need . No one doubts his ability as a receiver(the former WR- was the number 1 Wr prospect in the country) should create some serious mismatches for defenses in the passing game.

    Just a little tip.
    Teyo Johnson

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us