Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We Are Finished

We Are Finished

This pick is horrible and really indicates how incompetent this regime is. I am convinced that we will go into re-building mode in two years--thats how long I give Bean Counter and the Mouth. Suffer on my friends---Our pain will continue.

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=rextilleon;4448089]This pick is horrible and really indicates how incompetent this regime is. I am convinced that we will go into re-building mode in two years--thats how long I give Bean Counter and the Mouth. Suffer on my friends---Our pain will continue.[/QUOTE]

thanks chicken little... :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Bean counter is going nowhere.

Same for the Jets.

he's being a chicken little.

but to take coples over ingram there is horrid...i'm sorry...

hope im wrong and coples turns out to be a beast...but idk

[QUOTE=rextilleon;4448089]This pick is horrible and really indicates how incompetent this regime is. I am convinced that we will go into re-building mode in two years--thats how long I give Bean Counter and the Mouth. Suffer on my friends---Our pain will continue.[/QUOTE]

Every night before i go to sleep, i kneel and pray that when i wake up Rexteilleon will be named the GM of the Jets because he clearly knows more about football than the Jets scouts.

All Pro
    A physical freak who is lazy and doesn't love football? Where have I heard that before...

you are finished dude, don't drag the rest of us into it thanks.

Wilks, Pouha/Ellis, Coples - that's a murderous line right there. Jets still need to pick up an OLB and RT soon

Jets Insider VIP

ENOUGH with that crap! Lets let the kid show us what he has before we predict Doom and Gloom! I think REX might know a bit more about NFL talent then any of us. I will give the guy time to develop and support his selection. If he fails to step up I will have a go at him but not until he has a chance to play football for Rex Ryan!

[QUOTE=FijiJet;4448132]you are finished dude, don't drag the rest of us into it thanks.

Wilks, Pouha/Ellis, Coples - that's a murderous line right there. Jets still need to pick up an OLB and RT soon[/QUOTE]

jets going to move coples to OLB? if not this could spell a devito trade in the next day or so

This was a great pick!!! I wanted this guy from the beginning, but initially he wasn't expected to be available at 16!

Great Job!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FijiJet;4448132]you are finished dude, don't drag the rest of us into it thanks.

Wilks, Pouha/Ellis, Coples - that's a murderous line right there. Jets still need to pick up an OLB and RT soon[/QUOTE]

I expect the Jets to move up tomorrow and get a passrusher. But maybe REX has seen a lot from Sapp and Maybin and he will go for a RT. Stranger things have happened.

[QUOTE=revischrist;4448117]Every night before i go to sleep, i kneel and pray that when i wake up Rexteilleon will be named the GM of the Jets because he clearly knows more about football than the Jets scouts.[/QUOTE]

Today he does... I'm shocked this was really terrible.

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4448139]jets going to move coples to OLB? if not this could spell a devito trade in the next day or so[/QUOTE]
    Coples is way too big to be an OLB and would be wasted there. Maybe situationally but not on a full time basis.

Jets need another legit OLB passrusher and RT man

not happy with this pick. Do we really need another player who is talented but works hard only when he wants to? Someone who is a physical talent but can be a malcontent?

Hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. That sums up my 2012 Jets offseason.

we have been finished for the past 40+ yrs with no more SB appearances

Jets love the Giants. BUT IT WORKS. Giants have/had GREAT D Lineman. I have no problem with Jets stacking up D lineman.

[QUOTE=revischrist;4448117]Every night before i go to sleep, i kneel and pray that when i wake up Rexteilleon will be named the GM of the Jets because he clearly knows more about football than the Jets scouts.[/QUOTE]

This is the most intelligent thing yo have said in two years. Then again, you think Revis is Christ---no, he is a great football player.

[QUOTE=bigdanNJ;4448201]we have been finished for the past 40+ yrs with no more SB appearances[/QUOTE]

Yes we have, and this regime, as I proclaimed two years ago, would self-destruct. We are in the process of watching that now.

DUMP

Tanny isn't what's wrong with the Jets. Rex isn't, either.

It's fans like these who cry that the season's over halfway through the first round of the draft.

I'm sick of the whining and the moaning and the doom and gloom. So the guy YOU wanted didn't get drafted -- DEAL WITH IT and move on. The Jets needed a pass rusher, Quinton Coples was one of the top pass rushing prospects, and I'll pick Rex Ryan's opinion over yours (or anybody else's in the NFL) when it comes to defensive players.

Given that the Jets had their pick of the litter more or less, obviously they think Coples can be more productive as a Jet than Ingram or Jones or anybody else. You want to complain, you want to disagree, fine. But enough with the absurd conspiracy theories about the Jets making stupid decisions because of "hubris." Everyone can agree that they needed to go pass rusher in the first round -- how about giving your delusions of grandeur a rest and leaving the football decisions to the guys who study this stuff day in and day out?