Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone record NFL Network Broadcast of the draft?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone record NFL Network Broadcast of the draft?

I ended up on camera on NFL Network last night around the time of the Coples pick but of course I dvr'd ESPN. Does anyone have this recorded or know where I can get it online? So far YouTube only has the ESPN stuff...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I recorded it.

Which guy are you?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Owen Reed;4449533]I recorded it.

Which ugly guy are you?[/QUOTE]

... fixed ;):cool: ...

l_j_r

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetChefJR;4449528]I ended up on camera on NFL Network last night around the time of the Coples pick but of course I dvr'd ESPN. Does anyone have this recorded or know where I can get it online? So far YouTube only has the ESPN stuff...[/QUOTE]

I recorded the whole thing, in HD.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet! I was somewhere in middle of the bunch. I think they had me on camera when a kid wearing Giants gear jumped in front of the cam and thought he was so cool until I took my Jets hat and covered his face with it. Otherwise I was screaming for Ingram and shaking my head with the Coples pick. I was wearing a grey sweatshirt and green Jets cap and was behind first row of people. Thanks!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetChefJR;4449636]Sweet! I was somewhere in middle of the bunch. I think they had me on camera when a kid wearing Giants gear jumped in front of the cam and thought he was so cool until I took my Jets hat and covered his face with it. [B]Otherwise I was screaming for Ingram and [u]shaking my head[/u] with the Coples pick[/B]. I was wearing a grey sweatshirt and green Jets cap and was behind first row of people. Thanks!!![/QUOTE]

Do you sell wine for a living?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dcat;4449647]Do you sell whine for a living?[/QUOTE]

Fixed but I know you meant the bros reaction to the Sanchez pick..:yes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4449651]Fixed but I know you meant the bros reaction to the Sanchez pick..:yes:[/QUOTE]

Lol I wasn't like those 2 guys. Those guys were downright ridiculous in their reaction to the Sanchez pick. My heart was set on Ingram but in Rex we must trust.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    I was inside the stadium last night & taped the NY Jets pick off on the jumbo screens. As soon as I figure out how to get it off my EVO4G and upload onto UTube, I'll post the link.

;)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    What was up with that "WHAT!" chant? It was pretty f-ing annoying

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The best was the Dolphin Suck chant, would like to make that a ringtone

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sparky24;4449948]What was up with that "WHAT!" chant? It was pretty f-ing annoying[/QUOTE]

love that

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who is the guy that is at the draft every year with two Jets jerseys on? He has one home and one away jersey and has one only half on so you can see both.

Want to punch:rocky::shaddap:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sparky24;4449948]What was up with that "WHAT!" chant? It was pretty f-ing annoying[/QUOTE]

Very stupid. I am having less fun watching the draft every year.

Practice Squad
    Oswego County, Upstate NY, USA with my wife and family.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetChefJR;4449636]Sweet! I was somewhere in middle of the bunch. I think they had me on camera when a kid wearing Giants gear jumped in front of the cam and thought he was so cool until I took my Jets hat and covered his face with it. Otherwise I was screaming for Ingram and shaking my head with the Coples pick. I was wearing a grey sweatshirt and green Jets cap and was behind first row of people. Thanks!!![/QUOTE]

Haha, after reading this just now I went back and found it (I DVR-ed both NFLN and ESPN). The Giants kid - who looked pretty daft if you ask me, ala many young Giant fans - looked like he thought you were trying to steal his hat.

Practice Squad
    Oswego County, Upstate NY, USA with my wife and family.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE]What was up with that "WHAT!" chant? It was pretty f-ing annoying[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Very stupid. I am having less fun watching the draft every year.[/QUOTE]

The "WHAT?!" chant is from WWE. Back in the early 2000s, Stone Cold Steve Austin would look at his watch and say, "what?!" after every pause in a person's speech - like for a sentence, comma, or a pause for a thought for example. It was a very funny gimmick at the time, and the whole crowd would pick up on it and it disrupts the speaker to the point of frustration. Usually used on a heel or someone who speaks slowly and you want to highly disrespectful towards and attempt to annoy them.

That being said, [I]it got old [U]ten years ago [/U][/I]in the WWE, and why they decided to pick it up and do it at the NFL draft was annoying to say the least. I think it was meant to be disrespectful to Goodell but it made most of the chanters look petty, IMO.
    Last edited by ChrisChrusher#40; 04-27-2012 at 02:13 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ChrisChrusher#40;4450158]Haha, after reading this just now I went back and found it (I DVR-ed both NFLN and ESPN). The Giants kid - who looked pretty daft if you ask me, ala many young Giant fans - looked like he thought you were trying to steal his hat.[/QUOTE]

Are you able to post the video?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did anyone see before the pick was announced, the guy with the Walkie talkie call upfront and say Quinton Coples? I could read his lips before RG1 walked up.

Rewind the DVR and check it out. I noticed it live but didnt record

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I saw that too.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetChefJR;4450631]Are you able to post the video?[/QUOTE]

I could provide you with a DVD of it if you like.