Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Anyone see the Space Shuttle?

  1. #21
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,032
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    On the bright side....the last Friday you will ever spend there.







    Possibly.

















    -


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Those pictures may be shopped. I can tell from the pixels and having seen quite a few shops in my day.

  2. #22
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post




    My cousin worked at rikers. Eddie Conners.

    My other cousins live there.

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,327
    those are great pics.

    i remember once in tampa i was walking my dog and something caught my eye and there was the shuttle blasting off clear as day all the way on the east coast. i watched it for a long time, saw the boosters pop off and ebverything

  4. #24
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,571
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Those pictures may be shopped. I can tell from the pixels and having seen quite a few shops in my day.
    That's bull****!

    I'm a good photographer and I sat out there for a long time waiting to get those shots. It takes a lot of time and patience and a lot of training to get the shot just right.

    Calling it photoshopped is just bullsh!t. You obviously don't know sh!t about photography to even imply that.




























    Next thing you'll say this one is shopped too!









  5. #25
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Man that thing is ****ing slow
    Well of course, it was built by the NY Jets safeties and inside linebackers

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Next thing you'll say this one is shopped too!


  7. #27
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,601
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Just saw the space shuttle carried by an even older technologyup and then back down the Hudson River.
    Fixed.

  8. #28
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,129
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post

    Next thing you'll say this one is shopped too!

    I'm a photography expert and in my opinion this photo is 100% original. Where was that taken from, Battery Park?

  9. #29
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,032
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post


    The substitution of the Enterprise was pure comedic genius!

  10. #30
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post


    The substitution of the Enterprise was pure comedic genius!
    I actually stole that one. Can't take credit for it.

  11. #31
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,887
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    That's bull****!

    I'm a good photographer and I sat out there for a long time waiting to get those shots. It takes a lot of time and patience and a lot of training to get the shot just right.

    Calling it photoshopped is just bullsh!t. You obviously don't know sh!t about photography to even imply that.




























    Next thing you'll say this one is shopped too!












  12. #32
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,571
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Very clever... But I knew you were kidding.

  13. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4
    wow,so cool.

  14. #34
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,216
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    That's bull****!

    I'm a good photographer and I sat out there for a long time waiting to get those shots. It takes a lot of time and patience and a lot of training to get the shot just right.

    Calling it photoshopped is just bullsh!t. You obviously don't know sh!t about photography to even imply that.




























    Next thing you'll say this one is shopped too!









    WOW is that the Enterprise? Where do you live man? Does it fly over your house often? If you ever see it in a battle with the Borg give me a heads up will ya....

  15. #35
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,216
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Just saw the space shuttle fly up and then back down the Hudson River. I am now officially 1 for 2 in seeing notable aircraft outside my window. Flight 1649 landed right outside my window and I was oblivious to it until it was down.
    Pretty sad, I was watching it on tv for more than an hour from 3,000 miles away. And I watched the whole thing unfold before you even looked out your window.

    I guess we can be all thankful that you were not driving one of the rescue boats.

  16. #36
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,384
    Quote Originally Posted by MACPAC View Post
    Pretty sad, I was watching it on tv for more than an hour from 3,000 miles away. And I watched the whole thing unfold before you even looked out your window.

    I guess we can be all thankful that you were not driving one of the rescue boats.
    Yeah, but I have a job. You just sit in your shed in Canada and watch stuff freeze.

  17. #37
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,216
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Yeah, but I have a job. You just sit in your shed in Canada and watch stuff freeze.
    A job, cool I heard about those. Or maybe I saw it in a book?

    Stuff is thawing out now.

  18. #38
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,571

  19. #39
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,129
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post


    Maestro!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us