Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rumor: Jets trying to trade up in 2nd round for Stephen Hill

Jets Insider VIP
    Big props to shuler82 :yes:

This kid looks like a BEAST... GT does not run an offense you can get huge production in. Calvin Johnson, Demaryius Thomas, did not put up #s indicative of their abilities....

[QUOTE=shuler82;4449769]Long time member here, and not one to usually start these type of threads.. but ...

I have some inside information that the Jets are "aggressively" trying to trade up in round 2 to grab Stephen Hill.

This same source correctly told me that the Jets were drafting Coples if he was there at #16 for them last night.[/QUOTE]

Your source nailed it. Thanks for sharing. If you have anymore inside scoop/info please pass along.

[QUOTE=shuler82;4449769]Long time member here, and not one to usually start these type of threads.. but ...

I have some inside information that the Jets are "aggressively" trying to trade up in round 2 to grab Stephen Hill.

This same source correctly told me that the Jets were drafting Coples if he was there at #16 for them last night.[/QUOTE]

Well done to you and your source!

Practice Squad
    Hey who are the Jets targeting in Round 3? Your source is good!!!

Hill fits the ground and pound offense perfectly BETS BLOCKING WR and FASTEST WR!

He pushes the defense back he just needs to run 1 pattern GO.

He helps run and pass in the new offense the Jets are installing.

Round 3 a MONSTER OT or BIG RB.

Undrafted Free Agent
    [QUOTE=shuler82;4450649]Sorry.. don't have a link for a conversation I had.

Source told me that if he was there at 16, Jets were taking him. Go check the draft thread - I posted that the pick was Coples prior to the selection.

Like I said, I don't normally post speculation or rumors, but my (well placed) source was correct yesterday, and said today that the have Hill as their #1 WR remaining on the board and are going to attempt to move up to snag him.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="SeaGreen"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][B]So who's next?[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Waterboy
    Shuler82>>>>>>Bongo and he never even mentions the word "fluid".