Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Stephen Hill makes everyone better

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    5,356

    Stephen Hill makes everyone better

    He's a speedster. He'll immediately make Satonio Holmes, Keller, and Kerley better. NOW, if the Jets can somehow upgrade their O line they'll certainly have a better offense than last year.

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,466
    If he is such a speedster, then why doesn't the film show him getting separation from most DB's. Given the QB is atrocious, there is a reason that this guy was rated the number 11 receiver in this draft.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,114
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    If he is such a speedster, then why doesn't the film show him getting separation from most DB's. Given the QB is atrocious, there is a reason that this guy was rated the number 11 receiver in this draft.
    the number 11 receiver in the draft??? i saw him as a 1st round pick in plenty of mocks.

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,850
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    If he is such a speedster, then why doesn't the film show him getting separation from most DB's. Given the QB is atrocious, there is a reason that this guy was rated the number 11 receiver in this draft.
    He was rated like the #4 receiver wasn't he?

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,412
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    If he is such a speedster, then why doesn't the film show him getting separation from most DB's. Given the QB is atrocious, there is a reason that this guy was rated the number 11 receiver in this draft.
    Say 1 nice thing about anyone on the planet. Just 1.

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    hoboken
    Posts
    6,367
    people still reply to this troll?

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida, United States
    Posts
    12,852
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Say 1 nice thing about anyone on the planet. Just 1.
    rotflmao- He can't say anything nice about anyone. Its not his style.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    If he is such a speedster, then why doesn't the film show him getting separation from most DB's. Given the QB is atrocious, there is a reason that this guy was rated the number 11 receiver in this draft.
    Noooooo, you're wrong. 1 billion % wrong. WRONG WRONG WRONG

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    11,953
    he'll make the run game better bc defenses can't stack the box w 8 defenders. they have to respect his straight line speed - the randy moss effect. just send him deep every play. he'll take a CB and a Safety. also...he can block.

    He will make the running game much better bc of the above, and when tebow is in...you are going to see something dynamic..watch.

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,261
    Co-sign, his blocking, which is supposed to be excellent, will really help the run game. And once he learns the ins and outs of being a professional receiver he'll be toasting cornerbacks and safeties. I love the pick.

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    If he is such a speedster, then why doesn't the film show him getting separation from most DB's. Given the QB is atrocious, there is a reason that this guy was rated the number 11 receiver in this draft.
    He wasn't rated the #11th receiver in the draft.
    Last edited by Jet Life; 04-28-2012 at 12:03 AM.

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,664
    The Pats should have drafted him so the chicken littles then could cry about how we missed out on him.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    I love this kid. LOVE him. He seems like a really good guy also. Can't wait to see what he can do. Go get em Stephen!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us