Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New Jersey Devils (6) vs. Philadelphia Phailures (5): Eastern Conference Semi-Finals

Sooooooo much fun watching this team play like this!

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Let's Go Devils!

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Let's Go Devils!
    As a Ranger fan the only team I hate more than the Islanders is the Devils.

However, They are playing well and this is a good series.

Go Rangers......

**** yeah *****es!!!!!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    As a Ranger fan the only team I hate more than the Islanders is the Devils.

However, They are playing well and this is a good series.

Go Rangers......
    WADR, My fellow Jet fan. I purposely don't stick my nose in the Rangers Thread, and I hate all others teams equally that oppose the Devils, Jets, and Yankees. I have but one response to you, 3 in 30.

Yesssssssss! Keep it rollin' boys and go for the jugular on Sunday night.

Kovy was so impressive last night. I was shocked that he was in the lineup and at how rejuvenated he looked. 3 points and a huge contributor in the win. He really got my cynical ass to shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Kovy was so impressive last night. I was shocked that he was in the lineup and at how rejuvenated he looked. 3 points and a huge contributor in the win. He really got my cynical ass to shut up.
    And he was a crossbar away from giving us a two goal advantage and keeping it there, since you assume the other goal on the break wouldn't have been scored...

Jets Insider VIP
    I gave my black poodle, yams. I tried to feed him a red pepper to counter the black and orange, but he would not eat it luckily just before the drop of the puck my wife got him to eat a red jelly bean, that was close.

Jets Insider VIP
    Do, or die!

Jets Insider VIP
    Let's Go Devils!

Jets Insider VIP
    One more to put them in the f*ing ground.

That was such an impressive performance tonight, I'm starting to get very excited about what they've got going on right now. Despite being a close game, I'd say that was there best, most complete game of the playoffs. Phenomenal job on the forecheck and they just controlled play all night long. I love seeing how frustrated the Flyers are getting. Giroux and Hartnell are both getting very pissy and I can't think of a squad more deserving of disappointment and a beat down. Take care of business Tuesday and bury these douches in their own building.

After game 1, I certainly didn't expect to reel off 3 in a row. Let's make it four *****esssssss!!!

Wow...

Never thought Shanahan would suspend Giroux for that hit...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Wow...

Never thought Shanahan would suspend Giroux for that hit...
    No surprise here AGAW, he purposely put his shoulder into his jaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    No surprise here AGAW, he purposely put his shoulder into his jaw.
    Called a minor, no injury for Zubrus, superstar player, elimination game and no history of illegal hits...

I don't mind but figured a fine was enough...

Jets Insider VIP
    You got 3 shots, now make them Die!

Jets Insider VIP
    Hockey Noob Question:

Are all these NBC network games non hd if you have Time Warner?

That is so ghey.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Hockey Noob Question:

Are all these NBC network games non hd if you have Time Warner?

That is so ghey.
    I don't know, but I do know you entered this thread way to late at this point, being superstitious I am going to have to think of a counter measure.