Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Jersey Devils (6) vs. Philadelphia Phailures (5): Eastern Conference Semi-Finals

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Do, or die!

Larsson!!

Yo, I'm outnumbered by philthy fans in Dallas. I give zero ****s. Jail or hospital... Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Veteran
    You Devils fans ned to go Full Puddy for every game. I can't stand Philly. Neat city, like the baseball team, but can't stand the football or Hockey teams.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Do, for now, good work! Vital win.

Still givin zero ****s! What a ****in dominating win!!!

That's a ****ing impressive win, gentlemen.

Still lmao @ the empty netter

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Still lmao @ the empty netter
    Hopefully not from jail or the hospital?

Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Hopefully not from jail or the hospital?
    Nope! Made it home! Still lmao

Great win...until the third it had the look of a classic dominate play and lose, but the hockey gods were just. Well earned win. Now they gotta match the intensity Philly is going to bring for game 3.

I'm hoping to see Clarkson paired up with Parise... It can't hurt his play at this point...
    I'm just going to slyly +1 my own post and go take some aspirin...

I'm just going to slyly +1 my own post and go take some aspirin...
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjetsman28 View Post
    Great win...until the third it had the look of a classic dominate play and lose, but the hockey gods were just. Well earned win. Now they gotta match the intensity Philly is going to bring for game 3.
    Yep. I thought we just had to get 1 in on Bryzgalov and then he'd get shaky, my only concern was if we could get that 1.

Had a couple early mishaps, but I was so happy to see Larsson play so well and even net that big goal. That should do wonders for his confidence and I think when Kovy comes back, whenever that may be, stick with Larsson and sit Harrold. Maybe even bench the skating sloth Volchenkov, but that could be wishful thinking on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Had a couple early mishaps, but I was so happy to see Larsson play so well and even net that big goal. That should do wonders for his confidence and I think when Kovy comes back, whenever that may be, stick with Larsson and sit Harrold. Maybe even bench the skating sloth Volchenkov, but that could be wishful thinking on my part.
    Doesn't matter who leaves a line, although I actually think Volchenkov needs to stay... He's a slow skater, which is why you never really see him play up...

Larsson has definitely earned his place on a line for the rest of this series, at the very least...

Jets Insider VIP
    Do, or die!

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Do, or die!
    lol

Jets Insider VIP
    Let's Go Devils

So much for home ice advantage, eh