Thread: Our picks could have been worse...

All League

Our picks could have been worse...

We could have drafted a consensus 7th round safety with our 2nd round pick or traded our second round pick for a low 3rd round pick and low 5th round pick. :eek: Unfortunately we didn't have enough 2nd round picks to do both of those WTF moves.

Hall Of Fame
    We could pick a Punter in the 3rd round like Jacksonville.

They must have a ton of faith in Gabbert.

They wouldn't trade a 4th round pick for Tebow, but they will use a 3rd round pick on a punter. That sh!t crazy.

could have been worse? thats one way to look at it.

Another way to look at it is:

[URL]http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Rankings.php[/URL]

#12 overall, and #23 overall.

with picks 16 and 43... so far.

All League
    [QUOTE=MadCroatian;4451279]could have been worse? thats one way to look at it.

Another way to look at it is:

[URL]http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Rankings.php[/URL]

#12 overall, and #23 overall.

with picks 16 and 43... so far.[/QUOTE]

Sorry. Maybe I phrased it wrong. I like our two picks. I was more laughing at the Patriots 2nd round moves.

ya. im thrilled with our haul so far. If we can grab Bob Massie to boost our O-Line depth id be a real happy camper.

[QUOTE=rep;4451286]Sorry. Maybe I phrased it wrong. I like our two picks. I was more laughing at the Patriots 2nd round moves.[/QUOTE]

And they're laughing right back at your 3rd.

All League
    [QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4451438]And they're laughing right back at your 3rd.[/QUOTE]

At least they had video to show of our 3rd. I don't think I've ever seen a 2nd round draft pick result in no video. Ever.

And it's not like it was THAT terrible of a reach. At least you can find analysis like: "Look for Davis to come off the board in round three and looking back on it in five years that could be the steal of the draft." Let me know when you find anything that resembles that kind of complement for Tavon Wilson. Hell, let me know if you can find anything period of that 7th rounder.

Veteran
    Arkansas State OLB? I wonder what Tanny and Rex are thinking when Massie is there and we basically have a garbage can slated to be our RT.

[QUOTE=heymangold;4451454]Arkansas State OLB? I wonder what Tanny and Rex are thinking when Massie is there and we basically have a garbage can slated to be our RT.[/QUOTE]

This is the mouth voting once again against giving Sanchez the support he needs. Its Wayne Hunter time!

[QUOTE=MadCroatian;4451308]ya. im thrilled with our haul so far. If we can grab Bob Massie to boost our O-Line depth id be a real happy camper.[/QUOTE]

I liked massie.but it looks like everyone passed him by.

[QUOTE=MadCroatian;4451308]ya. im thrilled with our haul so far. If we can grab Bob Massie to boost our O-Line depth id be a real happy camper.[/QUOTE]

ne govori glupost