Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You guys are crazy...

You guys are crazy...

Davis sounds like a beast, googled a few articles...sounds like a Rex Ryan type guy. Love hearing, violent, relentless, fast...

[url]http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/2012/04/demario-davis-scouting-report.html[/url]

[url]http://seahawksdraftblog.com/draft-spotlight-demario-davis-lb-arkansas-st[/url]

[url]http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/tag/_/name/demario-davis[/url]

kiper had him going to tampa in round 3

This is a great pick Davis should have gone higher the guy is fast off the corner and hits hard he is a smaller version of ingram which was the player I wanted. this guy is a player and has a motor. This guy should replace Bryan Thomas and complement Maybin he will give the Jets a decent pass rush. only pick Im not happy with is coples. last 2 picks I love.

[QUOTE=nyjets1969;4451520]This is a great pick Davis should have gone higher the guy is fast off the corner and hits hard he is a smaller version of ingram which was the player I wanted. this guy is a player and has a motor. This guy should replace Bryan Thomas and complement Maybin he will give the Jets a decent pass rush. only pick Im not happy with is coples. last 2 picks I love.[/QUOTE]

because there are so many 6'6 290 pound speed freaks that have failed in the NFL? :)

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

sounds like he could cover a te

[QUOTE=K-Met57;4451540]because there are so many 6'6 290 pound speed freaks that have failed in the NFL? :)[/QUOTE]

No because the guy lacks heart and is a quitter when he doesnt get his way coples has all the talent in the world but he lacks the drive maybe he will change but if he doesnt the jets wasted a great opportunity to draft ingram who will be a force to reckon with.

[QUOTE=nyjets1969;4451559]No because the guy lacks heart and is a quitter when he doesnt get his way coples has all the talent in the world but he lacks the drive maybe he will change but if he doesnt the jets wasted a great opportunity to draft ingram who will be a force to reckon with.[/QUOTE]

lol its the NFL...u think everyone plays hard all the time??? these are all overpaid babies...Coples will play hard, because he will have to next to Mo and Pouha.

Jets fans are dumb. They complained all year about no pass rush and slow lb's! We upgraded Big Time so far this draft.

Veteran
    He was one of the best defenders, if not the best, in their entire conference. He was all over the field against Indiana in2010. I didn't see him on tv but a handful of times, but mad skills.

[QUOTE=TJ;4451551]sounds like he could cover a te[/QUOTE]

Exact;t what this defense needed. Davis might be my favorite pick of the three. He is fast and it looks like he could cover the Te or RB out of the backfield. We have been sorely lacking a player like that.

[QUOTE=bman;4451579]Jets fans are dumb. They complained all year about no pass rush and slow lb's! We upgraded Big Time so far this draft.[/QUOTE]

Are you NOW only figuring this out?

This site has gone to hell.

All League
    Any chance they use a 2013 pick to move back into the 3rd?

All Pro
    I agree looks like the Jets filled 3 needs. There is only so much we could do this year. Now we need to sign a couple of hold the fort guys until next off season when we will retool again. Very excited about Stephen Hill

how can Davis' highlight tape and scouting reports not get you amped up. The guy looks electric. We should be very confident in Rex and Tanny's ability to assess talent. All we should be doing right now is getting excited about the players we are drafting and how they will flourish in the coming years.

although many fans here believe they know what's in the teams best interest, in reality, 99% of us on this board truly have no idea as to what goes on behind the scenes. There's a lot more involved then we will ever know. Tanny doesn't suck because he passed on Massie. Just because Mayock or Kiper believe Massie is the top player on the board does not mean that Tanny needs to like him. No other team likes him either. There must be a reason he is dropping so far - obviously none of us know that reason - only those who have actually evaluated the player and person will know why. I can confidently say that none of us on this site is an NFL GM although many believe they are.

The attitude of this board is awful. Pathetic actually. Let's not rush to judgement and just accept that Coples, Hill and Davis are now part of the family. Let's accept that and root for them.
    Last edited by premeteam; 04-27-2012 at 11:04 PM.

This quote says it best IMHO. I AM LOVING THIS PICK!!!!!

FFtoolbox had a great one-liner in their review of Demario Davis which I think says it all:

Davis has a ton of upside and honestly, hes the type of player that Vontaze Burfict wishes he could become.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=ComfortablyNumb;4451729]This quote says it best IMHO. I AM LOVING THIS PICK!!!!!

FFtoolbox had a great one-liner in their review of Demario Davis which I think says it all:

Davis has a ton of upside and honestly, hes the type of player that Vontaze Burfict wishes he could become.[/QUOTE]

One common trait all 3 of our picks have is huge upside, lets just hope Mr. T hit it of the Park

I'm so happy we got this guy. The defense is going to be sick is year.

[QUOTE=Boynton Beach Jets;4451745]One common trait all 3 of our picks have is huge upside, lets just hope Mr. T hit it of the Park[/QUOTE]

and speed!

[QUOTE=C Mart;4451747]and speed![/QUOTE]

I was just going to reply the same. Team speed is definitely a priority.