Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: what happened to green jets n ham

  1. #1

    what happened to green jets n ham

    and that uber narccisst jetmoses

  2. #2
    Oh boy

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Oh boy
    LMAO, when I saw the thread that was exactly what I was going to post

  4. #4
    He probably shot himself by now... Dude was deranged...

  5. #5
    no seriously.... i have no idea. he was a fixture here and he isnt anymore

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    LMAO, when I saw the thread that was exactly what I was going to post

  7. #7
    ok. obviously ive touched on something.

    i swear i have no idea i was just curious. i was thinking that maybe he died. he wasnt a spring chicken. so, hint?

  8. #8
    Free ham

  9. #9
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,104
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    i was thinking that maybe he died. he wasnt a spring chicken. so, hint?
    wtf....


    Forgive me for re-filing this gem.

    Nothing personal.

    -

  10. #10
    go take a shower, fatboi

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,676
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    and that uber narccisst jetmoses
    Jetmoses is still around-posts in the politics board under the name Frequent Flyer.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,788
    Not to put too fine a point on it but someone brought him the head of the pig.

  13. #13
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,104
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Free ham
    Oh look...FF2@ found a controversial thread to post in.



  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    transplanted new yorker in maryland
    Posts
    4,444
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    and that uber narccisst jetmoses
    wow....... i figured you would have at the very least gotten a week's vacation after last night..

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Johnsburg
    Posts
    1,337
    He went off on some people in the non football forums.

    If you're like me, and never go into the political/off topic forums, it's not a surprise that you didn't know what happened.

  16. #16
    i didnt know what happened because ive been way out of all forums for a long long time. if he went crazy in a political forum and got banned, im not surprised.

    i remember he was supporting ann coultour against the widows of 911 and i got so irritated by what he said i KINDa prayed death on his family. obviously, i dont want anyone to die, i shouldnt have said it anyway but obviously i was heated and obviously my wishing death on anyone wouldnt in the least bit result in any such trgedy but man he went off the deep end with me like i was serioulsy trying to cause his family bodily harm

    frequent flyer huh? lol. one of my all time fav byotches, another total freak

    ok guys thanks for the info

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jetgreen13 View Post
    wow....... i figured you would have at the very least gotten a week's vacation after last night..
    its called respect sonny boy

  18. #18
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,104
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    i didnt know what happened because ive been way out of all forums for a long long time. if he went crazy in a political forum and got banned, im not surprised.

    i remember he was supporting ann coultour against the widows of 911 and i got so irritated by what he said i KINDa prayed death on his family. obviously, i dont want anyone to die, i shouldnt have said it anyway but obviously i was heated and obviously my wishing death on anyone wouldnt in the least bit result in any such trgedy but man he went off the deep end with me like i was serioulsy trying to cause his family bodily harm

    frequent flyer huh? lol. one of my all time fav byotches, another total freak

    ok guys thanks for the info


    Dick...obviously this is in the dump now....but I suggest you dont relive the past that caused you to be banned.

    Just sayin.

    The mods have no hearts.

    You would be a speck on a molecule.

  19. #19
    well i appreciate the warning. i was just curious. i know i can be a huge d---k but i wasnt trying to be right now

    well if someone would like to pm me some details just for fun that would be fun otherwise feel free to lock the thread

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    transplanted new yorker in maryland
    Posts
    4,444
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    its called respect sonny boy
    i'm not touching that one.. enjoy the dumpter dick..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us