Thread: Projected 2012 Offense

All League
    WR Depth:

Holmes
    Schilens
    Hill
    Kerley
    White

I like the balance those 5 provide. Unique skill sets.
    Remains to be seen if we still have future plans for Turner, Payne, or Riley.

As much as I wanted Braylon back, I don't think we'll be focused on that anymore.

At least Tanny has acknowledged that RT is an issue. We also need to get a blocking TE from somewhere.

Funny, everyone writing off a guy trying to learn a new position without having a single offseason to learn that position. Yet when the guy turns out to be good, no one here will own up to doubting him.

[QUOTE=NJJet;4452602]Funny, everyone writing off a guy trying to learn a new position without having a single offseason to learn that position. Yet when the guy turns out to be good, no one here will own up to doubting him.[/QUOTE]

Vlad's mom posts here?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;4452491]The guy will have the benefit of a mini camp and OTA's. he should show signs of life! Last year he was deprived of that kind of training. I think the guy has talent and was projected to be a project. Perhaps we should slow our criticisms of him. This has got to be his year to show something.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully he got Rosetta stone