Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Ask Your Parents For $20k

All League
    [QUOTE=Trades;4457213]Where do I sign?[/QUOTE]

Right here:

[IMG]http://www.businessblunder.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/oprah_ugly.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4457218]Right here:

[IMG]http://www.businessblunder.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/oprah_ugly.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

In a heartbeat. Can you set me up?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=cr726;4457015]I agree with Booker and Philly's Mayor Mike Nutter, but Christie? If he understood what you think he does, he wouldn't say half the sh#t he does on a regular basis.[/QUOTE]

Not so sure I agree cr, just think he has too much Jersey 'tude sometimes. Oh, I would add Ron Paul, and he says some goofy stuff also.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=chiefst2000;4457134]Good call. Both are fantastic pols. [B]I can see Booker taking over as Governor of NJ when Christie becomes the Veep[/B].[/QUOTE]

Hadn't thought of that. The convention is in late August, what's a reasonable ETA on a VP announcement, I wonder?

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4457242]Hadn't thought of that. The convention is in late August, what's a reasonable ETA on a VP announcement, I wonder?[/QUOTE]

He would stay as Gov during his run. After he wins and becomes VEEP an interim Gov would be appointed and a new election would be held in the following fall. Remember Cody took over after McGreevy resigned in disgrace.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=chiefst2000;4457265]He would stay as Gov during his run. After he wins and becomes VEEP an interim Gov would be appointed and a new election would be held in the following fall. Remember Cody took over after McGreevy resigned in disgrace.[/QUOTE]

NJ has a Lieutenant Governor now. If Christie became VP then Kim Guadagno would be Governor. Because NJ votes in an off year, she would have to run for re-election in 2013.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4457242]Hadn't thought of that. The convention is in late August, what's a reasonable ETA on a VP announcement, I wonder?[/QUOTE]

I would imagine probably by mid to late June.

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4457281]I would imagine probably by mid to late June.[/QUOTE]

Its more likely that they would wait until a week or two before the convention to announce.

[QUOTE=cr726;4457136]Great conclusion without any facts to support it. :zzz:[/QUOTE]

You've admiityed you're a loser by your complaints and comments.
    Further you endorse activities like OWS ( so does the Hawaiian) which makes you a person who approves of criminality. That's shows a positive character.
    Your perpectives are those of an underclass.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=chiefst2000;4457139]Question. You say that Kerry and Romney are similar. They both have money. I accept that. How did each acquire their wealth?[/QUOTE]

Kerry married someone with wealth, Romney was born to the right family.

Aristocracy. It spans both aisles.

:yes:

[QUOTE=palmetto defender;4458431]You've admiityed you're a loser by your complaints and comments.
    Further you endorse activities like OWS ( so does the Hawaiian) which makes you a person who approves of criminality. That's shows a positive character.
    Your perpectives are those of an underclass.[/QUOTE]

WTF? I endorsed the OWS? Go back to watching Merv Griffen and stop making sh1t up.

Facts and your arrogance don't know each other. Maybe you'll read this post when you get out of bed to take a piss tonight, well one of the multiple times you get up that is. :yes:

[QUOTE=cr726;4459322]WTF? I endorsed the OWS? Go back to watching Merv Griffen and stop making sh1t up.

Facts and your arrogance don't know each other. Maybe you'll read this post when you get out of bed to take a piss tonight, well one of the multiple times you get up that is. :yes:[/QUOTE]

You're not far from depends yourself bro...

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4459325]You're not far from depends yourself bro...[/QUOTE]

YOU MF'ER!!!!!!;)

[QUOTE=cr726;4459322]WTF? I endorsed the OWS? Go back to watching Merv Griffen and stop making sh1t up.

Facts and your arrogance don't know each other. Maybe you'll read this post when you get out of bed to take a piss tonight, well one of the multiple times you get up that is. :yes:[/QUOTE]

You have endorsed lots of commie thinking on here.
    Merv is dead BTW. And has been for many years. You're really on top of things aren't you? Well, I guess if you can't read it makes it kind of hard for you to stay current.
    Get back to raising funds for Barack and Holder.

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4459325]You're not far from depends yourself bro...[/QUOTE]

And he's much younger than many on here.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4459309]Kerry married someone with wealth, Romney was born to the right family.

Aristocracy. It spans both aisles.

:yes:[/QUOTE]

Lots of kids are born to wealthy parents and end up on drugs in jail or dead. Most don't donate their inheritance to charity, start a wildly successful business, and surpass their parents in wealth. Just sayin.

[QUOTE=chiefst2000;4459630]Lots of kids are born to wealthy parents and end up on drugs in jail or dead. Most don't donate their inheritance to charity, start a wildly successful business, and surpass their parents in wealth. Just sayin.[/QUOTE]

They should EARN there money like John Kerry and Jay Rockefeller!

[QUOTE=palmetto defender;4459625]You have endorsed lots of commie thinking on here.
    Merv is dead BTW. And has been for many years. You're really on top of things aren't you? Well, I guess if you can't read it makes it kind of hard for you to stay current.
    Get back to raising funds for Barack and Holder.[/QUOTE]

Wow, funny stuff. :rolleyes::zzz: