Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Your Parents For $20k

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4452407]You're so full of sh*t, bro. You keep telling stories...none of what you post has a shred of truth.

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...[/QUOTE]

I worked today and guess what me no get no extra money? Typical govt worker!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4452407]You're so full of sh*t, bro. You keep telling stories...none of what you post has a shred of truth.

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...[/QUOTE]

Yes...I make it all up. I invented my 2 plumber clients:rolleyes:

the lazy plumber has been a client since 2001. The succesful since 2008. Thought I'd add that to help the fiction.

Why is success so hard for liberals to understand and attain?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4452642]Yes...I make it all up. I invented my 2 plumber clients:rolleyes:

the lazy plumber has been a client since 2001. The succesful since 2008. Thought I'd add that to help the fiction.

Why is success so hard for liberals to understand and attain?[/QUOTE]

Lazy or has different priorities?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4452038]Agreed.

Mitt Romney is out of touch.

However, yesterday the US government released first quarter 2012 GDP numbers and it is a depressing 2.2% growth.

There is going to be more government economic data released in the coming months and I can almost guarantee that none of it will be good.

Obama also has two current cases in the US Supreme Court that are likely to go against him, too.

[B]I don't see how Barack Obama manages to win reelection[/B]. :dunno:

:jets17[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u17/jetdawgg/th_obamagotosamatoy.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4451887]Michelle Obama's vacation with one of her little spawns cost the taxpayers over $450,000. This was just one of her 35+ vacations so far.

I'm sure a whole lot of Amuuricuns can relate to that too.[/QUOTE]

The President is hanging out with George Clooney at a private fundraiser in his Hollywood mansion next week. Doesn't everyone do that?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Btw, I'd really love to see the whole quote, preferably listen to the audio, but at least read the whole thing so the context isn't filtered out for made-for-blogging hysteria. If PK foams any harder at the mouth he's going to need a new keyboard.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4452511]I worked today and guess what me no get no extra money? Typical govt worker![/QUOTE]

You chose your profession no?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4451867]What a complete and utter absolute friggin moron.

Thanks a lot, Republicans...for successfully securing another 4 years of Obama by nominating this...freaking idiot.[/QUOTE]

I borrowed around that amount from my dad to start my first business. I don't get the outrage.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chiefst2000;4452787]I borrowed around that amount from my dad to start my first business. I don't get the outrage.[/QUOTE]

I worked 3 jobs to get my biz started...... We BOTH took advantage of the system.

What scumbags we are.......

Outrage is easy, Hardwork, goals and a no quit til success attitude isn't.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4451962]Sure.

Let's get a list of the parents of the kids whom he was addressing and see just how many of them have $20k...lmao...just "kicking around" that they can loan to their kids to start a...

...lmfao...

business.

Your candidate is utterly out of touch with 97% of this country. Him and his kokoboeam Mormans.

He's a freak. And complete freak who has NO idea about what the real world is like...

HI!! I'm MITTEN ROMNEY!! I "worked" (LMFAO!!!!) for a "living" (LMAFAO)....

Sure. I know. My dad was loaded and basically handed me millions of dollars. But I know just what it's like to wake up and wonder where your next filet mignon is coming from. It's horrible. I had a Tiffany account that was....*gasp*...limited to only 50k. Horror!! Humanity.[/QUOTE]

I gave all my children over a 100K each when they graduated. No strings.
    Of course, they all had full rides and I payed nothing for schools.
    My parents did the same for me. I got a lot less all those years ago.

Money is out there. Some people actually earn and save and don't blow it on booze, drugs and babes.

Also, you can get a bank loan if you have a good idea and a good marketing plan for a venture. Have friends that did it in their 20's. They are all worth 8 figures now.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4452688]Btw, I'd really love to see the whole quote, preferably listen to the audio, but at least read the whole thing so the context isn't filtered out for made-for-blogging hysteria. If PK foams any harder at the mouth he's going to need a new keyboard.[/QUOTE]

This is basically what I was driving at earlier...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get the outrage. I just gave my kids a million dollars each, why doesn't everyone do this? It's easy to amass millions if you just work hard.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chiefst2000;4452787]I borrowed around that amount from my dad to start my first business. I don't get the outrage.[/QUOTE]

Your dad must of been a teacher or had another big time govt job. He has a pension!

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like

...[/QUOTE]

It is either that or he needs to take a good long look at his own business ethics.

Using your client’s financial history as anecdotal evidence to win an argument on an internet message board is questionable behavior at best.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buster;4453295]It is either that or he needs to take a good long look at his own business ethics.

Using your client’s financial history as anecdotal evidence to win an argument on an internet message board is questionable behavior at best.[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh yes...facts are tough for liberals too. :rolleyes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4453254]I don't get the outrage. I just gave my kids a million dollars each, why doesn't everyone do this? It's easy to amass millions if you just work hard.[/QUOTE]

Actually all my kids will get multiples of that when my wife and I depart.
    Yeah, hard work and smarts DOES pay.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buster;4453295]It is either that or he needs to take a good long look at his own business ethics.

Using your client’s financial history as anecdotal evidence to win an argument on an internet message board is questionable behavior at best.[/QUOTE]

Why is it questionable behavior? He didn't reveal his client's name or business name.
    The fact that I and some of my friends are multi millionaires doesn't cross any ethical boundatry.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some thoughts:

Gold is at $1650+, Banks won’t loan, Common wisdom is to buy stocks that pay dividends, Oil is $100+ per barrel AND the USA has a huge supply of refined petroleum.

To me this means the professionals are putting their money in ‘safe’ commodities. They do not want to loan money because they are unsure of where demand is.

Romney is basically saying if folks with middle income and above start ‘spending’ 20k each the economy will get going like it did during the Clinton administration.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4453311]Ahhhh yes...facts are tough for liberals too. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

facts need to be proven... post your clients tax returns where we all can see them

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=palmetto defender;4453329]Why is it questionable behavior? He didn't reveal his client's name or business name.
    The fact that I and some of my friends are multi millionaires doesn't cross any ethical boundatry.[/QUOTE]

So it would be ok for your accountant to do that?