Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Your Parents For $20k

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4452688]Btw, I'd really love to see the whole quote, preferably listen to the audio, but at least read the whole thing so the context isn't filtered out for made-for-blogging hysteria. If PK foams any harder at the mouth he's going to need a new keyboard.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIa4VdtKlO0&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIa4VdtKlO0&feature=player_embedded[/URL]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Buster;4453336]facts need to be proven... post your clients tax returns where we all can see them[/QUOTE]

They are fictitious.....I thought that was concluded.:rolleyes:

Reality is they dont exist. they are both lazy 99 week collectors of unemployment insurance.

me? I really work at Liberty Tax Service part time.

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;4453348]They are fictitious.....I thought that was concluded.:rolleyes:

Reality is they dont exist. they are both lazy 99 week collectors of unemployment insurance.

me? I really work at Liberty Tax Service part time.[/QUOTE]

Southpark is a great town with 80% of its population being white collar upper class. Just like the rest of the state. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Buster;4453339]So it would be ok for your accountant to do that?[/QUOTE]

I hope he would. It would reinforce that he has clients that are successful. He wouldn't give out my name.
    My broker has shown me portfolios of other clients to provide suggestions. The name is never revealed. That's called smart business. Demonstration is a most effective sales tool. In this case and CPAs - demonstration of what other successsful people do.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Buster;4453345][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIa4VdtKlO0&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIa4VdtKlO0&feature=player_embedded[/URL][/QUOTE]

A 21 second clip isn't exactly context.

And yet, there's nothing in there about borrowing 20 large from your parents.

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4453467]A 21 second clip isn't exactly context.

And yet, there's nothing in there about borrowing 20 large from your parents.[/QUOTE]

You arent worried about "CookieGate"? :D

Just ask a Mexican!!!!
    This is a TRUE story! A friend just sold his house in Tomball TX. he's holding the mortgage.The people that bought it are from Mexico, he works construction, she cleans houses and sells homemade Tamales they've been here 6 years, their 4 kids are American born they put down 60,000.00 cash. This got me thinking, NO food bills or child care, All of these "entitlements" most are over lapping; "FREE" W.I.C.(woman infant and children; all dairy, cereal, and juices) food stamps, school breakfast, school lunch. Head Start (Witch is nothing more than a free babysitting service as it has it has been proven to provide zero results in cognizant testing), Free medical, It they do file taxes they will get back more than they pay with the earn income tax credit. And possibly T.A.N.F. (cash benefits "temporary relief needy families) I don't know about you, but my family and any families I know were not given Jacksht by anyone when we came to this great nation. 60k in 6 years (Is there more sent to Mexico)? what a bunch of dopes were are. Wake the hell up America!
    Our country is 16.5 TRILLION dollars in debt and we HAVE become a welfare nation.
    P.S. I have nothing against ANYBODY coming to here legally, but they have to pay there own way like ALL the others before.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4452688]Btw, I'd really love to see the whole quote, preferably listen to the audio, but at least read the whole thing so the context isn't filtered out for made-for-blogging hysteria. If PK foams any harder at the mouth he's going to need a new keyboard.[/QUOTE]

Google it.

I'm convinced that Pub operatives actually want another 4 years of Obama in order to put up a strong candidate in 2016 and hold the White House for 8+ years after...chalking this election up as a necessary loss to secure control down the line.

It's sad...

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=palmetto defender;4453169]I gave all my children over a 100K each when they graduated. No strings.
    Of course, they all had full rides and I payed nothing for schools.
    My parents did the same for me. I got a lot less all those years ago.

Money is out there. Some people actually earn and save and don't blow it on booze, drugs and babes.

Also, you can get a bank loan if you have a good idea and a good marketing plan for a venture. Have friends that did it in their 20's. They are all worth 8 figures now.[/QUOTE]

You gave your kids 100k.

Your so full of bologna. More full of bologna that the crap that spews from Obama's mouth in a given day.

Heard it here folks. The party that used to lambaste the Democrats and their John Kerry cadidates for "being out of touch woith ordinary Americans" is now the party of people who hand $100k over to their kids.

Pocket change.

Average Americans.

Have fun windsurfing with John Kerry, Palmetto. Maybe you guys can meet up on your yacht and drink 100 year old wine with your pinkies in the air.
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 04-29-2012 at 06:39 PM.

The job creator....

[url]http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3p0lua/[/url]

...even on the campaign trail

Great story bro!

[QUOTE=acepepe;4453757]Just ask a Mexican!!!!
    This is a TRUE story! A friend just sold his house in Tomball TX. he's holding the mortgage.The people that bought it are from Mexico, he works construction, she cleans houses and sells homemade Tamales they've been here 6 years, their 4 kids are American born they put down 60,000.00 cash. This got me thinking, NO food bills or child care, All of these "entitlements" most are over lapping; "FREE" W.I.C.(woman infant and children; all dairy, cereal, and juices) food stamps, school breakfast, school lunch. Head Start (Witch is nothing more than a free babysitting service as it has it has been proven to provide zero results in cognizant testing), Free medical, It they do file taxes they will get back more than they pay with the earn income tax credit. And possibly T.A.N.F. (cash benefits "temporary relief needy families) I don't know about you, but my family and any families I know were not given Jacksht by anyone when we came to this great nation. 60k in 6 years (Is there more sent to Mexico)? what a bunch of dopes were are. Wake the hell up America!
    Our country is 16.5 TRILLION dollars in debt and we HAVE become a welfare nation.
    P.S. I have nothing against ANYBODY coming to here legally, but they have to pay there own way like ALL the others before.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;4454214]Great story bro![/QUOTE]

TRUE story!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4452120]Wonder how many people serving in the Armed Forces could drop $20k in their kids laps.

lolz...

F*cking out of freaking touch.

The GOP has become Windsurfing John Kerry. Used to lambast the Dems for being out of touch with "flyover country". Now...they've poised to nominate Teresa Heinz Kerry's Chamber of Commerce buddy. lolz....[/QUOTE]

And Obuttocks IS in touch with America?

Like his healthcare debacle?
    His foreign policy stances?
    Him going to Harvard?
    Him hanging with leftist terrorists?

yeah, sounds very mainstream. LMAO. :rolleyes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=acepepe;4453757]Just ask a Mexican!!!!
    [/QUOTE]

In their defense, they pretty much had to come here. Mexico had become an unlivable war zone thanks to Eric Holder's people in the DOJ/ATF arming the cartels with American guns.

[QUOTE=quantum;4454463]And Obuttocks IS in touch with America?

Like his healthcare debacle?
    His foreign policy stances?
    Him going to Harvard?
    Him hanging with leftist terrorists?

yeah, sounds very mainstream. LMAO. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

You forgot the lovely missus $700.00 UGLY sneakers and UGLY $4000.00 purse. and this!! UGLY shoes too! I guess when you have man looking club feet nothing is going to look good.
    The First Lady was photographed last night in Hawaii wearing $635 per pair designer shoes by Maison Martin Margiela.

The shoe style is called "Leather open toe flat pumps." It features a "thin nude leather strap across the top of the toe."

A woman lucky enough to have a job in this economy and working for the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour would have to work 88 hours (without taxes taken out) to make enough to pay for Michelle Obama's shoes. If she can get them on sale, they would only set her back $445 for 62 hours work.

The Obamas are staying at an $8.9 million estate for an estimated $4000 per night. To cover the Obama's ten night stay, the minimum wage worker would have to work two-and-a-half years (before taxes) to come up with the $40,000 Obama is reportedly laying out.

Obama has lectured Americans about how they can not expect to live their lives as indulgently as they have in the past. He has lectured businesses about their travel and pay. Yet Obama and his wife live like kings and queens.

[QUOTE=shakin318;4454465]In their defense, they pretty much had to come here. Mexico had become an unlivable war zone thanks to Eric Holder's people in the DOJ/ATF arming the cartels with American guns.[/QUOTE]

I agree. If I were living like them and saw a bunch of suckers to feed, clothe, educate and house my family for "free" I'd do it too.

BTW, it's Eric(my people)Holder, CR's fearless leader!!! So how do you feel about the job YOUR boss is doing CR?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Why is there so much outrage over parents potentially loaning money to their kids? A better solution is to suck more money in taxes from them and then loan the money to someone else, not their children?

wtf am I reading here? PK you want to say that is not a reality, but in all honesty the other extreme is just as unrealistic. Parents help their children in whatever way they can, whenever they can, in most cases, whether it's loaning money, moral support, housing, education, etc. You think a comment like this says Romney is out of touch, but have zero criticisms for the crap going on in the White House for the past three years?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=PatriotReign;4452188]Regardless of who your guy is Romney unintentionally says some dopey stuff while trying to relate to us ham and eggers... "my wife has a couple of cadillacs actually" now its borrowing the extra 20 large that mom has stuffed in the mattress...lol.

Obama won't win the next election, Romney will defeat Romney and he'll get it by default.[/QUOTE]

Same as in '04.

The paralells between the Bush and Obama presidencies make me laugh. Both were vehemently hated by the opposition party, yet with four years neither one could come up with a competent opponent for him (Kerry, Romney) so the guy got 8 years.

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4452038]Agreed.

Mitt Romney is out of touch.

However, yesterday the US government released first quarter 2012 GDP numbers and it is a depressing 2.2% growth.

There is going to be more government economic data released in the coming months and I can almost guarantee that none of it will be good.

Obama also has two current cases in the US Supreme Court that are likely to go against him, too.

I don't see how Barack Obama manages to win reelection. :dunno:

:jets17[/QUOTE]

He will because most voters are misinformed drones.

[QUOTE=acepepe;4454484]I agree. If I were living like them and saw a bunch of suckers to feed, clothe, educate and house my family for "free" I'd do it too.

BTW, it's Eric(my people)Holder, CR's fearless leader!!! So how do you feel about the job YOUR boss is doing CR?[/QUOTE]

I will tell him.