Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jets Sign Tulsa QB GJ Kinne

Jets Sign Tulsa QB GJ Kinne

no way he makes the roster but good signing for the preseason

All League
    [QUOTE=josereyessteal;4452718]no way he makes the roster but good signing for the preseason[/QUOTE]

He has enough arm strength to give McElroy a run for his money. Unlike McElroy, he probably has a NFL arm.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U07SHuTleb0[/url]

Veteran
    ESPN had a story about him on Sportscenter today. His dad was his HS football coach and one day at school when GJ was 16, a gunman waked into his dad's office and shot him the chest. GJ was told he dad was dead - but somehoe he survived and coached him 2 more years.

Incredible story.

Veteran
    [URL="http://search.espn.go.com/kinne/"]http://search.espn.go.com/kinne/[/URL]

here's the story.

Cant we put this ALL in 1 thread.........:rolleyes:

We're gonna need a plumber in here pretty soon to unclog the board.

Hey, you never know---Sanchez isn't the answer, Tebow can't hit the side of a barn, maybe this guy is the QB of the future!!!!!!!!! Trust me, the Mouth will anoint him in the near future. After all, its all about the Mouth.

Sanchez-Tebow and either McElroy or Kinne..........

[QUOTE=Jets1958;4452792]ESPN had a story about him on Sportscenter today. His dad was his HS football coach and one day at school when GJ was 16, a gunman waked into his dad's office and shot him the chest. GJ was told he dad was dead - but somehoe he survived and coached him 2 more years.

Incredible story.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw that a few months ago.....crazy story

Rooting for the kid, he was a very good QB at Tulsa

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=rextilleon;4452803]Hey, you never know---Sanchez isn't the answer, Tebow can't hit the side of a barn, maybe this guy is the QB of the future!!!!!!!!! Trust me, the Mouth will anoint him in the near future. After all, its all about the Mouth.[/QUOTE]

:zzz::zzz::zzz:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Digetydog;4452753]He has enough arm strength to give McElroy a run for his money. Unlike McElroy, he probably has a NFL arm.[/QUOTE]

actually he does not have that great of an arm. He is also rather short and has benefitted from one read offenses. he did not face that many great defenses as McElroy did in the SEC. One other thing, for a short QB, G.J. does not throw well on the run, McElroy does.

Still I wish GJ well. he is now a JET and I want the best for him and the team. May the best QB win the #3 job!

I know the story, which is a great one... He's got a good arm. He was a starting qb since freshman year in highschool and 3 years in college, so a lot of pedigree.
    I think hes a good one to bring in to provide McElroy some competition.
    Last edited by Monsterxman; 04-28-2012 at 10:05 PM.

[QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;4452817]:zzz::zzz::zzz:[/QUOTE]

Wake Up!

[QUOTE=rextilleon;4452803]Hey, you never know---Sanchez isn't the answer,
    [B][U]Tebow can't hit the side of a barn[/U][/B],
    maybe this guy is the QB of the future!!!!!!!!! Trust me, the Mouth will anoint him in the near future.
    After all, its all about the Mouth.[/QUOTE]

Tebow 47.3 %,,,, HoF John Elway's Rookie season was 47.5 %.
    However Tebow has 17 TD's to 9 Ints, (+ 12 rushing TD's)
    while Elway had 7 TD's to 14 Ints, (+ 1 rushing TD).

Tebow finished 2011 at #14 in the NFL in TD to Int Ratio at 2 to 1, ([I]P.Mannings is 2 to 1 for his HoF career[/I])
    but only the comp.% counts, not that 8-6 + 1-1 W/L record, right?

And they traded away both the #1 and #2 2010 WR's before they started Tebow in 2011 game 6, but that wouldn't
    cause any new QB pass completion problems, right? ([I]add up the donkey WR drops some time[/I])

Tebow has started in just 16 games over 2 split lockout seasons coming in both times cold off the bench behind Orton.

When Tebow came in to start in 2011 after the Broncos started 1-4, they were 25th in the NFL in [B][U]BOTH[/B] offense and defense[/U].

[B]Tim's Total Bronco Offense: [/B]

[B]Passing[/B] - 167 of 353 for 2,383 yds, 6.8 yds/att, [B]14.3 yds/comp, 17 TD's to 9 Ints, PER 75.1[/B]
    [B]Rushing[/B] - 165 for [B]887 yds, 5.4 ypc, 12 TD's[/B] to 6 Lost Poss Fumbles.
    [B]Total Offense[/B] -- 332 Plays for 3,270 yds, [B]9.8 yds/play, 29 TD's to just 15 Turnovers,[/B] with an (8-6 + 1-1) [B]9-7 W/L record.[/B]

But why let the facts/stats stand in the way of a good biased barn razing..... :rolleyes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=King Koopa;4452814]Yeah I saw that a few months ago.....crazy story

Rooting for the kid, he was a very good QB at Tulsa[/QUOTE]

Why didn't this kid get drafted? Looks pretty good on tape.

And shooting him was a bit extreme but I can see why some parents would have gotten pissed when he made his 14 year old son the starting varsity QB.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Monsterxman;4452882]I know the story, which is a great one... He's got a good arm. He was a starting qb since freshman year in highschool and 3 years in college, so a lot of pedigree.
    I think hes a good one to bring in to provide McElroy some competition.[/QUOTE]

Now we'll see if he gives negative interviews about his teammates like Mr. Wunderlich.:rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Did u see this about this kid's dad??? Crazy!!!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqIMD9cVes8[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=rextilleon;4452891]Wake Up![/QUOTE]

its hard to do when you post the same anti-Jet crap all the time.

[QUOTE=rextilleon;4452891]Wake Up![/QUOTE]

You wake up

Better yet, pull your head out of your ass

You do nothing but troll this board, it's getting old and pathetic!!

All League
    [QUOTE=RIJetFan;4453214]Why didn't this kid get drafted? Looks pretty good on tape.

And shooting him was a bit extreme but I can see why some parents would have gotten pissed when he made his 14 year old son the starting varsity QB.[/QUOTE]

He is a little small for a NFL QB and his arm isn't great. It is, however, better than McElroy's.