Thread: Rex Ryan's weight loss

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    You have the power, make it happen.
    I cant go Zimmy on this guy just because he's wearing a hood

But dispatch doesn't see what I see

Bwhahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Pretty thin skin for a "winner"; take your BS somewhere else. I'm not long for reading this garbage, so maybe leave your coat on.
    Agreed. I like the addition of Tim to the team, but his fans are insane. They're all over twitter, pretty much doing the same as this guy, crapping on Sanchez.

What kind of Jets fans are those? GTFO with that.

Is that you renegade using a different handle?

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    So you quit on the teams you root for after adversity, and you are going to tell us how we are bad fans if we criticize the Jets. Great, I am sure we all cant wait for you to tell us how to be fans.

Now THIS is how you change water to irony.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Now THIS is how you change water to irony.
    That's one way to test your metal..

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetnoob View Post
    I guess I am confused, most of the people on this forum hate the Jets..and they hate the coaches, and they hate Tim Tebow..and Sanchez..

There are like two people who barely like Sanchez, two that barely can stand Tannenbaum, and one or maybe two that like Rex Ryan..

Yet, this is a JEts fan forum, right ?
    LOL welcome to Jetsnation

All Pro
    I am looking forward to Tim Tebow pushing Mark Sanchez out and done..

He was a non winner at USC and he is a non winner at the NFL.
    yep, the exit is THAT way sir --------->

Hall Of Fame
    I think we are in a pickle here.

We better be nice to the Tebowites otherwise God will punish us and/or the Jets.

And please don't band any of them. I haven't built my ark yet.

These guys are more ingratiating than Sackdance99 lol

I am looking forward to Tim Tebow pushing Mark Sanchez out and done..

He was a non winner at USC and he is a non winner at the NFL.

Tim, on the other hand, ran a TD and threw a TD against Ohio as a freshman in the BCS CG ..while Eddie George boo hooed on the sideline for his precious O H I O buckeyes..

Then , I watched him lead his team on a 22 game winning streak..and leave Sam Bradford speechless on the sidelines..in fact, Sam looked a little like
    Mark did when Tim ran that TD against the Jets last year..of course, I am used to that look, I watched it on the faces of Cam Newton while he was Tim's understudy and I watched it on Matt Staffords face when Florida buried Georgia..and I watched it on , etc. etc. etc..

You Jets fans just don't know it yet, but this is Tim Tebow's team..sry.
    Sanchez is the 6th QB in NFL history to have 30 wins in 3 years. How is he not a winner in the NFL, but Tebow is?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchise View Post
    Sanchez is the 6th QB in NFL history to have 30 wins in 3 years. How is he not a winner in the NFL, but Tebow is?
    Don't bother wasting your time on this character, man. Kid is just a bandwagoner who knows nothing about the Jets.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchise View Post
    4 road playoff wins (an NFL record) while going into hostile territories and defeating QB's such as Palmer, Rivers, Manning and Brady to make it to 2 straight AFC championship games. Tim Tebow backs into the playoffs and gets a home game against a hobbled steelers team and all of a sudden he's a winner in the NFL. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    4 road playoff wins (an NFL record) while going into hostile territories and defeating QB's such as Palmer, Rivers, Manning and Brady to make it to 2 straight AFC championship games. Tim Tebow backs into the playoffs and gets a home game against a hobbled steelers team and all of a sudden he's a winner in the NFL. LMAO
    BUT HE JUST WINS GAMES DOE, MEMBER? lol.

I like Tebow and think he'll be a nice addition to our roster, but his fans are the absolute worst. They disregard all logic, shout catch phrases whenever they see you being reasonable about the whole deal, and are really just fake fans.

Noticed right off the bat, the coach is lighter.. a LOT lighter.

New guy here, well I have been lurking for a while..

I can safely say the last time I rooted for the Jets was when Joe Willie left Bama and was a Super Bowl winning Jet.

Of course I was on the First National Bank Cowboys, and my coach had just finished a tour in 'Nam.. so it was a while back.

I am here for the Tebow, plain and simple.

I am a little dismayed at the intense hate for the Jets some of you have..seriously, when I have gotten that disenchanted with a team (like the season tickets for the Suckaneers I threw out the window ten years ago) I just quit wasting my time on them.. people change.

This year is going to be an excellent year for the JETS ..I predict the Patriots will wish they pulled the trigger on Tim when they tried to draft the entire Gator offense years ago.. LOL.. back when they were paying attention when the kid took the Gators on a 22 win streak.

I wonder what the Jets fan base would do with a 22 game winning streak..it sure shocked all of us.

Glad to see Coach Ryan lose weight.. 90 lbs.. WOW.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ken shroy View Post
    I like Tebow and will of course root for him when he is in the game, which I hope is NOT to often. Having said that, the problem with these Tebowbots is that I believe they will root for Sanchez to fail, so Tebow will start. That is where we part ways, sorry.
    Exactly!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    nobody old enough to have seen Joe Willy play uses the word "noob".

this is a put on.
    We have a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    What's the over/under in posts of that lasting?
    I retract my post

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I think we are in a pickle here.

We better be nice to the Tebowites otherwise God will punish us and/or the Jets.

And please don't band any of them. I haven't built my ark yet.
    Why have a ark when all you need is a Teboat???

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Sorry halfwit....you were doing OK until you wished ill on Mark Sanchez...the ONLY NFL quality starting QB onthe Jets

Yes brainwashed WE root for ALL the Jets here so if you want to root ONLY for ONE Jet player...a career backup QB no less maybe it would be better to try.that Tebow adoration.site another poster suggested earlier.

GO JETS

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    I agree with you 100%

A poster joins a teams fan site and then wishes bad things to hapen to the starting QB so their personal favorite player can shine.

IMO such a position would be an embarassment if the poster was the player's own father!!!!

Insane & Good Grief!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    I actually like Tebow. I didn't before I actually paid attention to him. I just hate his fans. I personally think he's the best running back on the team.
    Second that. I think we should have traded up for TR, but well ... I like Hill.
    That said, I think Shonne Greene is the most top-heavy, weak kneed RB in the league. IF you look at him funny, he falls down. Not an endearing quality in a RunningBack.

Tebow stared down the Jets defense and ran 20 yard touchdown in a must win game. I saw Revis pull up from hitting Tebow in that game; and Tebow scrounge the first down. I saw Tebow ... welll you get the point. He is the best running back on the team and clearly has a stronger arm than Sanchez.

Sanchez had two years 2009 and 2010 with a top five D and a top 5 rushing game (which means we had top five run support on both sides). And he blew the opportunity.