Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rex Ryan's weight loss

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Rex Ryan's weight loss

Noticed right off the bat, the coach is lighter.. a LOT lighter.

New guy here, well I have been lurking for a while..

I can safely say the last time I rooted for the Jets was when Joe Willie left Bama and was a Super Bowl winning Jet.

Of course I was on the First National Bank Cowboys, and my coach had just finished a tour in 'Nam.. so it was a while back.

I am here for the Tebow, plain and simple.

I am a little dismayed at the intense hate for the Jets some of you have..seriously, when I have gotten that disenchanted with a team (like the season tickets for the Suckaneers I threw out the window ten years ago) I just quit wasting my time on them.. people change.

This year is going to be an excellent year for the JETS ..I predict the Patriots will wish they pulled the trigger on Tim when they tried to draft the entire Gator offense years ago.. LOL.. back when they were paying attention when the kid took the Gators on a 22 win streak.

I wonder what the Jets fan base would do with a 22 game winning streak..it sure shocked all of us.

Glad to see Coach Ryan lose weight.. 90 lbs.. WOW.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard. Glad to see some enthusiasm on here for once.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetnoob View Post
    Noticed right off the bat, the coach is lighter.. a LOT lighter.

New guy here, well I have been lurking for a while..
    Hey man, welcome. Looking forwward to your contributions to the board

I am here for the Tebow, plain and simple.
    Goodbye.

This is a jets board. not a tim tebow board.

you can talk abut tim all you want here: http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/tim-tebow

enjoy!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ListerFiend View Post

Goodbye.

This is a jets board. not a tim tebow board.

you can talk abut tim all you want here: http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/tim-tebow

enjoy!
    so , in order to be a Jets fan , I have to be a fan of the entire team, and it is not allowed to be a Jets fan just because of one player.. is that it ?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I am confused, most of the people on this forum hate the Jets..and they hate the coaches, and they hate Tim Tebow..and Sanchez..

There are like two people who barely like Sanchez, two that barely can stand Tannenbaum, and one or maybe two that like Rex Ryan..

Yet, this is a JEts fan forum, right ?

Think I will go back to lurking.. it is much easier that way..

btw, Rex Ryan is smarter than John Elway.. a lot smarter about football.. and your new boy, TT.. made a 22 game winning streak run in the toughest football
    conference in America the SEC.. don't underestimate the kid, it looks like Ryan and the GM are getting the grip on it, adding a triple option running back and WR...

I'll be back when we beat the Patriots.
    Last edited by Jetnoob; 04-29-2012 at 04:38 AM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    so , in order to be a Jets fan , I have to be a fan of the entire team, and it is not allowed to be a Jets fan just because of one player.. is that it ?
    yes that is the definition of a Jets fan....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I am confused, most of the people on this forum hate the Jets..and they hate the coaches, and they hate Tim Tebow..and Sanchez..

There are like two people who barely like Sanchez, two that barely can stand Tannenbaum, and one or maybe two that like Rex Ryan..

Yet, this is a JEts fan forum, right ?

Think I will go back to lurking.. it is much easier that way..

btw, Rex Ryan is smarter than John Elway.. a lot smarter about football.. and your new boy, TT.. made a 22 game winning streak run in the toughest football
    conference in America the SEC.. don't underestimate the kid, it looks like Ryan and the GM are getting the grip on it, adding a triple option running back and WR...

I'll be back when we beat the Patriots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGdxXc2hzeM

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am soooooooo not looking forward to having the Tebowites around.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    I am soooooooo not looking forward to having the Tebowites around.
    Quite an opposite, they are welcome addition and good counterweight to "sky is falling" SOJ crowd.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking forward to Tim Tebow pushing Mark Sanchez out and done..

He was a non winner at USC and he is a non winner at the NFL.

Tim, on the other hand, ran a TD and threw a TD against Ohio as a freshman in the BCS CG ..while Eddie George boo hooed on the sideline for his precious O H I O buckeyes..

Then , I watched him lead his team on a 22 game winning streak..and leave Sam Bradford speechless on the sidelines..in fact, Sam looked a little like
    Mark did when Tim ran that TD against the Jets last year..of course, I am used to that look, I watched it on the faces of Cam Newton while he was Tim's understudy and I watched it on Matt Staffords face when Florida buried Georgia..and I watched it on , etc. etc. etc..

You Jets fans just don't know it yet, but this is Tim Tebow's team..sry.
    Last edited by Jetnoob; 04-29-2012 at 05:40 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh and for all this bs about being JEts fans without having favorite players, give me a break..

and for all this bs about college being different than the NFL, ask Luck and RG3 if college don't count.

Tim has a monster arm, and Reilly Cooper, Percy Harvin and Arron Hernandez, David Nelson can all attest to that, in fact were it not for TT's arm , none of those guys would have a job in the NFL today.

So, does anyone give a rats butt about Ryan losing almost a bill in flab ?

I bet his heart thinks someone cut his legs off..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, let me change my previously stated opinion.
    Tebowmaniacs started to annoy me as well.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I am quite certain all I have to do is just be a fan of the Jets backup qb, more than any other team member, and voila.. banned.

Kind of wondering what y'all are going to do when Mark is history, and you're stuck with a goody two shoes jesus freak QB that wins games, when you hate him ?

Going to be kind of stupid going to games and wearing jerseys and all that when you hate your team, and you hate your quarterback..

yep.. I am outa here..

Cya when the games start..and its time to win.
    Last edited by Jetnoob; 04-29-2012 at 06:06 AM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, people love the Jets so much, that in the end it's just self-hate.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry halfwit....you were doing OK until you wished ill on Mark Sanchez...the ONLY NFL quality starting QB onthe Jets

Yes brainwashed WE root for ALL the Jets here so if you want to root ONLY for ONE Jet player...a career backup QB no less maybe it would be better to try.that Tebow adoration.site another poster suggested earlier.

GO JETS

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking forward to Tim Tebow pushing Mark Sanchez out and done..

You Jets fans just don't know it yet, but this is Tim Tebow's team..sry.
    This guy is a Jets fan?

Tim Tebow will be Brad Smith on steroids. That is all. We don't want Mr. Three and out leading our team for the long term. Sorry

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys are way too easy. I think this is somebody who created a second account.

Stop taking the bait. Can't you ever just ignore a Tebow v Sanchez debate? I promise if people stop fighting the Tebow lovers, they will go away.

Besides, Tebow is the best thing to ever happen to this site for Sean.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually like Tebow. I didn't before I actually paid attention to him. I just hate his fans. I personally think he's the best running back on the team.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, I want to be a Jets fan, I do.. in fact, I was probably a Jets fan long before most of you were sucking air.... but it's impossible around here with the
    entrance examination..

Goes like this:

1) Do you love Mark Sanchez, even though we hate him, and he sucks ? Answer must be yes, or risk being hated and scorned forever.

2) You must hate Tim Tebow , even though we have never reviewed any of his play in an unbiased way, and most of us never heard of the guy till he stomped into our endzone. Answer must be yes, or risk being hated and scorned forever.

3) If you don't love Mark Sanchez, you don't know anything about football, and if you like Tim Tebow you are an ignorant slut, Jane.

Is that about right ?
    Last edited by Jetnoob; 04-29-2012 at 07:10 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, I want to be a Jets fan, I do.. in fact, I was probably a Jets fan long before most of you were sucking air.... but it's impossible around here with the
    entrance examination..

Goes like this:

1) Do you love Mark Sanchez, even though we hate him, and he sucks ? Answer must be yes, or risk being hated and scorned forever.

2) You must hate Tim Tebow , even though we have never reviewed any of his play in an unbiased way, and most of us never heard of the guy till he stomped into our endzone. Answer must be yes, or risk being hated and scorned forever.

3) If you don't love Mark Sanchez, you don't know anything about football, and if you like Tim Tebow you are an ignorant slut, Jane.

Is that about right ?
    No no no you just have to love, or love/hate the Jets, not one player, and you can't change teams as an adult anyway.
    I like the way you disguised your thread as Rex Ryan weight loss so no one would ignore it. I also like the way you said you were done talking 3 times now...and it's "Jane, you ignorant slut", not whatever you said