Thread: Copies and Hill

Copies and Hill

Have they been given numbers yet? Would like to get a Hill jersey and a Coples for my brother. Any help would be appreciated.

That should say Coples. Damn spell check.

All League
    [QUOTE=KingDave125;4453755]Have they been given numbers yet? Would like to get a Hill jersey and a Coples for my brother. Any help would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Haven't heard anything about Coples number, but I did see this on Jets.com yesterday:

[I]84 — That’s the uniform number Hill is expected to wear as a Jet. Why 84 after he wore 5 at Georgia Tech and 25 at Miller Grove High School? “I wore 84 in high school for an All-America bowl game after my senior season. My dad, Henry Hill, wore it when he was in high school, and I had a big game wearing it. Now I’m getting to wear it again.”
    Hill’s dad, mom and family came up from Georgia with him for his introduction to the area today. And he’ll be back for next weekend’s rookie minicamp here at the Jets facility, where we’ll get to see No. 84 start working on some new numbers and achievements at the next level.[/I]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Lithfan;4453779]Haven't heard anything about Coples number, but I did see this on Jets.com yesterday:

[I]84 — That’s the uniform number Hill is expected to wear as a Jet. Why 84 after he wore 5 at Georgia Tech and 25 at Miller Grove High School? “I wore 84 in high school for an All-America bowl game after my senior season. My dad, [B]Henry Hill[/B], wore it when he was in high school, and I had a big game wearing it. Now I’m getting to wear it again.”
    Hill’s dad, mom and family came up from Georgia with him for his introduction to the area today. And he’ll be back for next weekend’s rookie minicamp here at the Jets facility, where we’ll get to see No. 84 start working on some new numbers and achievements at the next level.[/I][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.richjepson.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/GoodHenry11.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks for the info