Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 539

Thread: So the Pats get another A in the draft

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    ROFLMAO

    The draft weekend wouldn't be complete without Robhomer90210's spin about the Patriots taking a UDFA in the 2nd round, peeing away picks, to move down in the draft to take a rugby player.

    And of course, Jones is a safer pick to Coples, who was only rated as the #1 defensive player going into CF last season and if not for the scandal at UNC, would have been a top 5 pick, but Chandler Jones, who was not even considered a 2nd day draft pick, moved up the board pre-draft, and is now a "safe" pick

    ROFLMAO
    Hey RamRod, one quick question?

    When was the last time the Jets won more games than the Pats in the AFCE?

    The correct answer is more than a friggn' decade.

  2. #82
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    And the knock on Sanchez if you hit him early, you can take him out of the game. A clear sign that he can beat a physical defense.
    First, you're just wrong. One of Sanchez' best attributes is his ability to take a hit. His problem has been inconsistency, not unlike most young QB's

    That said, pretty much every QB in the league doesn't like being hit.

  3. #83
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    It must suck to have a QB who is afraid to the Giants!! I gues you have to deal with it though!
    Ummm.... When the Jets played the Giants last year, Sanchez had one TD, 2 INts, and 5 sacks while completing 50.8% of his passes. Sanchez might be afraid of the Giants too.

    Nevermind, I forgot. That is a typical game for Sanchez.

  4. #84
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Hey RamRod, one quick question?

    When was the last time the Jets won more games than the Pats in the AFCE?

    The correct answer is more than a friggn' decade.
    The Jets have been the Pats greatest threat in the division the last 3 years under Rex, have finished further in the season than the Pats 2 out of the 3 years going to the AFCCG twice vs one SB loss

    Yet, your troll ass posts how the Bills and Dolphins are a greater threat

    There is a reason other Jets fans are piling up on you in this thread, well, beyond the fact that you are nothing but a pathetic obsessed troll.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 04-29-2012 at 10:14 PM.

  5. #85
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    First, you're just wrong. One of Sanchez' best attributes is his ability to take a hit. His problem has been inconsistency, not unlike most young QB's

    That said, pretty much every QB in the league doesn't like being hit.
    I didn't say it. Carl Banks said it and many people in the media confirmed it.

  6. #86
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,879
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    Ummm.... When the Jets played the Giants last year, Sanchez had one TD, 2 INts, and 5 sacks while completing 50.8% of his passes. Sanchez might be afraid of the Giants too.

    Nevermind, I forgot. That is a typical game for Sanchez.
    Sanchez? You mean the QB Brady has never beaten in the post season?

  7. #87
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    I didn't say it. Carl Banks said it and many people in the media confirmed it.
    Carl Banks?

    That is your source?

    He is a Jets hating clown!

    The "people in the media?"

    LOLOLOLOL, you do realize 90% of the media are tools?

  8. #88
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    What a freaking joke!
    It's absolutely amazing how much CRAP that Tom Brady covers up on this team.
    31st WORST defense in the league last year BUT, according to the draft pundents over the last 3 years Belichick is a drafting genius.

    This year because Mike Mayock says Chandler Jones "could" be a steal "2" years from now & they took a linebacker from a team that was STACKED defensively allowing "EVERYONE" to make plays, the Pats had another stellar draft!

    Of course no one talks about taking a player in the 2nd round that was not on anyones board except maybe the 6th or 7th, BUT, you know what? maybe the Pats know something that NOONE ELSE KNOWS? Why? Because they lucked into one of the all time greats on a 6th round stab.

    The idea that Coples is gonna come in here & mail it on while he's hanging with his friend (Big Mo) is laughable.
    Coples was the most vilified guy after Burfict in this draft. Dudes gonna have a major chip on his shoulder now that he's playing for pay.

    Coples was at one time considered the 2nd pick OVERALL. No one denies his shear athleticism.

    Everyone is saying Hill was a steal! Guys a FREAK.

    The 3rd round backer BLEW everyone away at the combine & has huge amounts of tape where he's blowing people up & looks like he was shot out of a cannon. Funniest thing said about him was that he overruns some plays because he's too fast to the ball!

    Then we get a safety that was thought to be a mid 3rd from SC, a mauling Olineman, a back that bowls people over.

    So we got a WR that played in an option O, a bruising back that played in an option O, Oh & we have a backup QB/ wildcat guy that is the best player in the NFL at the option O. Hmmm, Bill Polian was the guy that noticed that little pc of info.

    This could be the Jets best draft in years, not saying it is, but for so many of these so called experts to say the Pats had a great draft & the Jets a so/so draft smells of Pats azz kissing to me.

    Dont know whats taking the NFL so long to hand out the Rookie of the Year Awards to the entire PATS 2012 Darftees. Belichick, man, what a genius, he even knew that in the 6th round they would get a HOF'er in the 2000 draft.
    The media knows that this year Pats only had 15 picks not 40 like last year, so that automatically makes the chances they find those gems more probable.

    Had the Pats took that Punter in the 3rd Round like the Jaguars did, hahahahahahaha, he would be the best punter EVER drafted!!! BOOK IT!!!

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    First, you're just wrong. One of Sanchez' best attributes is his ability to take a hit. His problem has been inconsistency, not unlike most young QB's

    That said, pretty much every QB in the league doesn't like being hit.
    Barely a 50% completion percentage, a QB rating in the low 70's, and the 2nd most turnovers by an NFL QB in the last 3 years.

    Tebow will be the starter by week 5 as Woody has to sell seats.

  10. #90
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,879
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Carl Banks?

    That is your source?

    He is a Jets hating clown!
    What team does ROb0729 root for? He feels inclinded to fight the Trolls battle.

    Might he be a troll himself?

  11. #91
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Sanchez? You mean the QB Brady has never beaten in the post season?
    Yes, Sanchez is 1-0 against Brady in the playoffs. Let's not make it out to be that Sanchez has beaten him multiple times in the playoffs.

    Sanchez is 3-4 for his career vs. Brady. So Brady has beaten Sanchez more times than he lost to him. Besides, Brady and Sanchez do not play head to head. Sanchez plays the Pats defense and Brady plays the Jets' defense.

  12. #92
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,879
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Barely a 50% completion percentage, a QB rating in the low 70's, and the 2nd most turnovers by an NFL QB in the last 3 years.

    Tebow will be the starter by week 5 as Woody has to sell seats.
    But he has more playoff wins then Brady in the last three years. And head to head Brady can't beat him in the post season. Does that mean Brady sucks?

  13. #93
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    ROFLMAO

    The draft weekend wouldn't be complete without Robhomer90210's spin about the Patriots taking a UDFA in the 2nd round, peeing away picks, to move down in the draft to take a rugby player.

    And of course, Jones is a safer pick to Coples, who was only rated as the #1 defensive player going into CF last season and if not for the scandal at UNC, would have been a top 5 pick, but Chandler Jones, who was not even considered a 2nd day draft pick, moved up the board pre-draft, and is now a "safe" pick

    ROFLMAO
    Hey dont laugh. Not only are the Pats draftees future Hall of Famers, they will cure cancer during the BYE WEEK!!!!

  14. #94
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Carl Banks?

    That is your source?

    He is a Jets hating clown!

    The "people in the media?"

    LOLOLOLOL, you do realize 90% of the media are tools?
    He mentioned a source within the league who told him. That is the book on Sanchez and that was proven right down the stretch of the season. You can dismiss it if you like, but it looked pretty apparent on the field.

  15. #95
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,879
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Hey dont laugh. Not only are the Pats draftees future Hall of Famers, they will cure cancer during the BYE WEEK!!!!
    LMAO

    The Trolls actually think you're serious!

  16. #96
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Hey dont laugh. Not only are the Pats draftees future Hall of Famers, they will cure cancer during the BYE WEEK!!!!
    Where did I or anyone say that the picks were definitely going to be even good. All people can say is about their potential. Fact of the matter is no one knows how anyone's draft picks will pan out.

    You guys do have to face the truth that all of your mocking of the Pats' drafts doesn't change the fact that the Jets seem to have had more misses than hits in the last few drafts. As of right now, the only good draft pick from the 2010 draft for the Jets was Kyle Wilson and he is inconsistent (started the season strong, but petered out).

  17. #97
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    He mentioned a source within the league who told him. That is the book on Sanchez and that was proven right down the stretch of the season. You can dismiss it if you like, but it looked pretty apparent on the field.


    Stop while you're ahead

    Carl Banks is a tool. It's funny how every one of your posts and your "sources" seem to always have a "rosy" spin for everything Patriot, and then some stupid "doom and gloom" or "questionable" spin for the Jets

    It's like clock work, with EVERY post.

  18. #98
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    Where did I or anyone say that the picks were definitely going to be even good. All people can say is about their potential. Fact of the matter is no one knows how anyone's draft picks will pan out.

    You guys do have to face the truth that all of your mocking of the Pats' drafts doesn't change the fact that the Jets seem to have had more misses than hits in the last few drafts. As of right now, the only good draft pick from the 2010 draft for the Jets was Kyle Wilson and he is inconsistent (started the season strong, but petered out).
    Right, we all don't know how they will turn out...

    But but but but but..... as you are conveniently quick to point out...

    As per YOUR "source," the Pats picks were the safest picks, the lower round picks were steals, while the Jets picks were "risky" picks with potential.

    LOL, what is funny is you don't even realize how much of a transparent homer you are.

  19. #99
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,879
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post


    Stop while you're ahead

    Carl Banks is a tool. It's funny how every one of your posts and your "sources" seem to always have a "rosy" spin for everything Patriot, and then some stupid "doom and gloom" or "questionable" spin for the Jets

    It's like clock work, with EVERY post.
    Amani Toomer is another tool, have you ever listened to that idiot?

  20. #100
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post


    Stop while you're aheadr

    Carl Banks is a tool. It's funny how every one of your posts and your "sources" seem to always have a "rosy" spin for everything Patriot, and then some stupid "doom and gloom" spin for the Jets

    It's like clock work, with EVERY post.
    How is anything about Sanchez a rosey spin for the Pats? Why Sanchez is a mediocre QB has zero bearing on the Pats. The fact that he is a mediocre QB does have some bearing on the Pats.

    Sorry, but this source doesn't affect the Pats at all and doesn't change anything about the Jets other than what they already that they need to protect Sanchez better.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us