Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 539

Thread: So the Pats get another A in the draft

  1. #181
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    who cares what draft grade the pats got, even if they were given a F, they will still win the afc east in 2012.
    No they won't.

  2. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Beat it troll, the adults are talking football.
    What a clown.

  3. #183
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetnoob View Post
    No they won't.
    You really think the Bills or Phins will win the AFCE next year?

  4. #184
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    You really think the Bills or Phins will win the AFCE next year?

    nope.

  5. #185
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,689
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetnoob View Post
    nope.
    I see your join date... dare I ask who you think will be leading the Jets to AFCE glory this season?

  6. #186
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetnoob View Post
    nope.
    Love it, this guy is good.

    Please post more often.

  7. #187
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,658
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Love it, this guy is good.

    Please post more often.
    He really is a rather great character. With him here, it provides a chance for the Pats fans & Jets fans to come together and pick on him.

  8. #188
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    He really is a rather great character. With him here, it provides a chance for the Pats fans & Jets fans to come together and pick on him.
    +1

  9. #189
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,689
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread devolved in precipitous fashion. Pats homers calling Jets homers out for being homers while they themselves are homers. This thread is a pile of ****. DUMP it for the greater good of the board.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 04-30-2012 at 02:28 AM.

  10. #190
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    What a freaking joke!
    It's absolutely amazing how much CRAP that Tom Brady covers up on this team.
    31st WORST defense in the league last year BUT, according to the draft pundents over the last 3 years Belichick is a drafting genius.

    This year because Mike Mayock says Chandler Jones "could" be a steal "2" years from now & they took a linebacker from a team that was STACKED defensively allowing "EVERYONE" to make plays, the Pats had another stellar draft!

    Of course no one talks about taking a player in the 2nd round that was not on anyones board except maybe the 6th or 7th, BUT, you know what? maybe the Pats know something that NOONE ELSE KNOWS? Why? Because they lucked into one of the all time greats on a 6th round stab.

    The idea that Coples is gonna come in here & mail it on while he's hanging with his friend (Big Mo) is laughable.
    Coples was the most vilified guy after Burfict in this draft. Dudes gonna have a major chip on his shoulder now that he's playing for pay.

    Coples was at one time considered the 2nd pick OVERALL. No one denies his shear athleticism.

    Everyone is saying Hill was a steal! Guys a FREAK.

    The 3rd round backer BLEW everyone away at the combine & has huge amounts of tape where he's blowing people up & looks like he was shot out of a cannon. Funniest thing said about him was that he overruns some plays because he's too fast to the ball!

    Then we get a safety that was thought to be a mid 3rd from SC, a mauling Olineman, a back that bowls people over.

    So we got a WR that played in an option O, a bruising back that played in an option O, Oh & we have a backup QB/ wildcat guy that is the best player in the NFL at the option O. Hmmm, Bill Polian was the guy that noticed that little pc of info.

    This could be the Jets best draft in years, not saying it is, but for so many of these so called experts to say the Pats had a great draft & the Jets a so/so draft smells of Pats azz kissing to me.
    Excellent OP. The Jets reloaded in a big, big way this draft. Patriots will be unseated this season

  11. #191
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,689
    Post Thanks / Like
    "THIS is the year Sanchez breaks out"

    "THIS is the year the Pats regress"

    (copied from a post from a year ago)

  12. #192
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,689
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    QB rankings for AFC East:

    1. Sanchez
    2. Tebow
    Combined Tebow and Sanchez have won five playoff games the last three seasons.

    3. Fitz
    4. Brady - unable to beat physical teams. Is afraid of the Giants and has never been able to beat Sanchez in the post-season.
    5. Tannehill - with a little seasoning may surpass Brady.
    Ouch, are you trashing the Jets defense just to trash Brady? Because Brady swept the Jets, so they must not be a very physical team. Also, Brady beat Tebow in the playoffs, yet he's still ranked above Brady. Also, Fitz has never beaten Brady, let alone anyone, in the playoffs. How is he rated higher?

    Troll rankings are fun! I love to make **** up!
    Last edited by ASG0531; 04-30-2012 at 04:15 AM.

  13. #193
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Ouch, are you trashing the Jets defense just to trash Brady? Because Brady swept the Jets, so they must not be a very physical team. Also, Brady beat Tebow in the playoffs, yet he's still ranked above Brady. Also, Fitz has never beaten Brady, let alone anyone, in the playoffs. How is he rated higher?

    Troll rankings are fun! I love to make **** up!
    We will be a physical defense this year!

  14. #194
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    this place is becoming what a poster at the draft threads says it had already become....

    unreadable because EVERY thread has pretty much been hijacked by a band of chowd trolls


    somebody who can fix things needs to fix things.


    There are plenty of places for them to discuss how supah dupah tra la la bestest their cheating douches are. What they do here is just namecall and sh1tstir


    HELP

    PLEASE

  15. #195
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    this place is becoming what a poster at the draft threads says it had already become....

    unreadable because EVERY thread has pretty much been hijacked by a band of chowd trolls


    somebody who can fix things needs to fix things.


    There are plenty of places for them to discuss how supah dupah tra la la bestest their cheating douches are. What they do here is just namecall and sh1tstir


    HELP

    PLEASE
    There's always the VIP section

  16. #196
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    13,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    The reason the Pats don't get second guessed is because organizationally they have been consistently the best for years. There's a reason they consistently have more wins than us and go to SB on a regular basis, they draft better, have a better over all idea of what they are doing and manage their team better than almost every other team in the NFL. Teams raid them for players and coaches on a regular basis, draft experts defer to them because at the end of the day the Pats are going to have more wins than the Bengals, Bills or Jets.

  17. #197
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    The reason the Pats don't get second guessed is because organizationally they have been consistently the best for years. There's a reason they consistently have more wins than us and go to SB on a regular basis, they draft better, have a better over all idea of what they are doing and manage their team better than almost every other team in the NFL. Teams raid them for players and coaches on a regular basis, draft experts defer to them because at the end of the day the Pats are going to have more wins than the Bengals, Bills or Jets.
    This is patently wrong

    The Pats drafts in recent years has been garbage. This fact is the exact reason for the other thread. Last year the Pats dumped several key players who were only drafted a couple of years ago. Their draft record in terms of drafted players still on the team from the last 5 years is at the bottom of the league, yet every year we get the same media spin, and same media BS about how great the Pats are.

    The Pats have had success because of Brady, without him they are an average team.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 04-30-2012 at 07:14 AM.

  18. #198
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    13,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    This is patently wrong

    The Pats drafts in recent years has been garbage. This fact is the exact reason for the other thread. Last year the Pats dumped several key players who were only drafted a couple of years ago. Their draft record in terms of drafted players still on the team from the last 5 years is at the bottom of the league, yet every year we get the same media spin, and same media BS about how great the Pats are.

    The Pats have had success because of Brady, without him they are an average team.
    Take a look at their TE and take a look at ours, the one we traded into round 1 for. Take a look at their OL and take a look at ours.

    You simply are wrong.

  19. #199
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    This is patently wrong

    The Pats drafts in recent years has been garbage. This fact is the exact reason for the other thread. Last year the Pats dumped several key players who were only drafted a couple of years ago. Their draft record in terms of drafted players still on the team from the last 5 years is at the bottom of the league, yet every year we get the same media spin, and same media BS about how great the Pats are.

    The Pats have had success because of Brady, without him they are an average team.
    This post just shows how clueless you are.

  20. #200
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    Take a look at their TE and take a look at ours, the one we traded into round 1 for. Take a look at their OL and take a look at ours.

    You simply are wrong.
    RamRod has no clue whatsoever, he still thinks Keller is better than Gronkowski and Hernandez combined and that the Jets OLine is better and deeper than the Pats.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us