Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NYC Council Demands Federal Oversight Of NYPD Following Brutal Occupy Crackdown

All Pro
    Hatred is out in full force today.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=parafly;4456144]Hatred is out in full force today.[/QUOTE]

Lazy, entitled, anarchist garbage is out in full force today.

[IMG]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1096/nancyows2.jpg[/IMG]

[B][U]5 arrested for allegedly trying to blow up Ohio bridge[/U][/B]

Read more: [url]http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/01/5-arrested-for-allegedly-trying-to-blow-up-ohio-bridge/#ixzz1tjFf7yle[/url]

effin hippies

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNg3DTBQGgk[/url]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4456163]Lazy, entitled, anarchist garbage is out in full force today.[/QUOTE]

Of course, it's the Commie holiday.

(MSM: Traditional 'day of protest' :rofl:)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4455952]There is a difference between the right to assemble, protest peacefully and redress grievances and the outright taking over of public spaces from the rest of society. They should have been moved out much earlier than they were.

The Mayor miscalculated by believing they would leave on their own and created a dangerous situation. OWS got too much leeway not too little. The police need to be supported when public officials let this kind of situations get out of hand. It doesn’t appear to me that any one was seriously hurt. If anything OWS was treated with way to much deference to begin with.[/QUOTE]

This, [B]+[/B][SIZE="6"]∞[/SIZE]

Jets Insider VIP
    The police belong to unions that Republi****s suppose destroy America.

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Ernie;4455645]The NYC City council, as well as most city councils, are filled with radical leftists far from the mainstream of society. Charles Barron, and his ilk, who I am sure the OP holds up high on a pedestal, are nothing but race-baiters out of the Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton school of shakedown artists. No surprise here.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=shakin318;4455670]Any beating Charles Barron gets is less than half of what it should be.

As for the rest of the OWS scum, if you breaka the law, we breaka you face.

Keep whining you loser P.O.S. useless piss-smelling parasite scumbags. You can kiss 99% of my ass.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4455952]There is a difference between the right to assemble, protest peacefully and redress grievances and the outright taking over of public spaces from the rest of society. They should have been moved out much earlier than they were.

The Mayor miscalculated by believing they would leave on their own and created a dangerous situation. OWS got too much leeway not too little. The police need to be supported when public officials let this kind of situations get out of hand. It doesn’t appear to me that any one was seriously hurt. If anything OWS was treated with way to much deference to begin with.[/QUOTE]

Nuff said.

:cool:

-