Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FORWARD!

Jets Insider VIP

FORWARD!

Hasn't that been used by communist parties all over the world including the Soviet Union? :rofl:

Maybe to be more real , it should be BACKWARD! (to the Stone Age!)

or

SIDEWAYS! WITH A STICK UP OUR ASSES!

What a ****ing clown. :rolleyes: :shakehead

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

That reminds me of that Simpsons episode when Kodos and Kang are running for President.

We must go forward, not backward! Sideways, not forward! And always spinning, spinning!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4455743]That reminds me of that Simpsons episode when Kodos and Kang are running for President.

We must go forward, not backward! Sideways, not forward! And always spinning, spinning![/QUOTE]

Don't blame me. I voted for Kodos.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4455747]Don't blame me. I voted for Kodos.[/QUOTE]

I voted for No Doze...

Michelle Obama to America: ‘We Are Blessed to Have Him’ By Terence P. Jeffrey May 1, 2012 (CNSNews.com) - First Lady Michelle Obama said at a campaign event in Tucson, Ariz., on Monday evening that ‘we are blessed” to have her husband as president, telling the audience that when he sits down in the evening to read letters that people have sent him about their troubles he sometimes turns to her and says: "Michelle, this ain’t right. We’ve got to fix this. We have so much more to do." “We need to keep moving forward,” Mrs. Obama said.

[url]http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michelle-obama-america-we-are-blessed-have-him[/url]

:rotfl:

[QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4456020]Michelle Obama to America: ‘We Are Blessed to Have Him’ By Terence P. Jeffrey May 1, 2012 (CNSNews.com) - First Lady Michelle Obama said at a campaign event in Tucson, Ariz., on Monday evening that ‘we are blessed” to have her husband as president, telling the audience that when he sits down in the evening to read letters that people have sent him about their troubles he sometimes turns to her and says: "Michelle, this ain’t right. We’ve got to fix this. We have so much more to do." “We need to keep moving forward,” Mrs. Obama said.

[url]http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michelle-obama-america-we-are-blessed-have-him[/url]

:rotfl:[/QUOTE]

awwwwwww. then they kissed each other and the butler brought in some shepherds pie. german shepherd that is........

[QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4456020]Michelle Obama to America: ‘We Are Blessed to Have Him’ By Terence P. Jeffrey May 1, 2012 (CNSNews.com) - First Lady Michelle Obama said at a campaign event in Tucson, Ariz., on Monday evening that ‘we are blessed” to have her husband as president, telling the audience that when he sits down in the evening to read letters that people have sent him about their troubles he sometimes turns to her and says: "Michelle, this ain’t right. We’ve got to fix this. We have so much more to do." “We need to keep moving forward,” Mrs. Obama said.

:rotfl:[/QUOTE]

???

Yeah thats outrageous.

:confused:

Mao had the Great Leap Forward which killed some 40 million people.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4457062]Mao had the Great Leap Forward which killed some 40 million people.[/QUOTE]

Mao was sooo lucky to be in charge of China. :(

All League
    Nobody should ever even say "forward" from here on out.

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2dbp25u.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

The last thing Obama wants anyone to do is look back at the past 3 years. Of course his theme is going to be "FORWARD." They shortened it from the original "EVERYTHING FROM 2000 THROUGH 2008, AND FROM 2012 FORWARD." The bumper stickers were too big.

Since taking office in 2009, there have been at least three Obama Administration appointees who have expressed their fondness and appreciation for communism. Van Jones, President Obama’s former “Green Jobs Czar,” is perhaps the most widely known communist appointee who didn’t last long at the White House. After being appointed by the President in March of 2009, Jones became embroiled in “controversy” when it was discovered that he had previously identified himself as an “avowed communist,” and had ties to a Marxist group back in the 1990’s. After this came to light in the media, Jones was terminated by President Obama with less than four months on the job.

Then there was former Obama White House Communications Director (now a Democrat Party political strategist) Anita Dunn. Ms. Dunn, whose White House career dates back to the Carter Administration, was the subject of a brief moment of controversy in 2009 when it was discovered that in a speech she had noted that Mother Theresa and Mao Zedong were two of her “favorite political philosophers.”

As if that isn’t sufficiently accommodating to communism, President Obama’s former “Manufacturing Czar” had similar accolades to his name. During his tenure at the White House, Czar Ron Blum became famous for noting that “the free market is nonsense,” and that “Chairman Mao” had it right with idea that “political power comes largely from a gun…” A communistic campaign slogan and three Administration appointees with affections for communism – accidental or not, there has nonetheless been a recurrent theme with the kinds of people with which our President surrounds himself. And then there are the policies and the promises, with the accompanying loss of individual liberty.

[url]http://townhall.com/columnists/austinhill/2012/05/06/is_america_moving_forward_with_barack_obama/page/full/[/url]

[IMG]http://static.thepeoplescube.com/images/Forward_Obama_Lenin_lemming.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4460992]Since taking office in 2009, there have been at least three Obama Administration appointees who have expressed their fondness and appreciation for communism. Van Jones, President Obama’s former “Green Jobs Czar,” is perhaps the most widely known communist appointee who didn’t last long at the White House. After being appointed by the President in March of 2009, Jones became embroiled in “controversy” when it was discovered that he had previously identified himself as an “avowed communist,” and had ties to a Marxist group back in the 1990’s. After this came to light in the media, Jones was terminated by President Obama with less than four months on the job.

Then there was former Obama White House Communications Director (now a Democrat Party political strategist) Anita Dunn. Ms. Dunn, whose White House career dates back to the Carter Administration, was the subject of a brief moment of controversy in 2009 when it was discovered that in a speech she had noted that Mother Theresa and Mao Zedong were two of her “favorite political philosophers.”

As if that isn’t sufficiently accommodating to communism, President Obama’s former “Manufacturing Czar” had similar accolades to his name. During his tenure at the White House, Czar Ron Blum became famous for noting that “the free market is nonsense,” and that “Chairman Mao” had it right with idea that “political power comes largely from a gun…” A communistic campaign slogan and three Administration appointees with affections for communism – accidental or not, there has nonetheless been a recurrent theme with the kinds of people with which our President surrounds himself. And then there are the policies and the promises, with the accompanying loss of individual liberty.

[url]http://townhall.com/columnists/austinhill/2012/05/06/is_america_moving_forward_with_barack_obama/page/full/[/url]

[IMG]http://static.thepeoplescube.com/images/Forward_Obama_Lenin_lemming.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Based solely on his actions, whats interesting is he seems to define the middle class as only those who belong to a union.

I have not seen any action that actually helps industry hire more.

50 years of the great society and the poor are greater than ever, education aptitude has fallen.

Who actually believes he is helping them???

Outrageous.

he should have picked BACKWARD!

[QUOTE=FF2®;4461260]Outrageous.

he should have picked BACKWARD![/QUOTE]

If the shoe fits.....

Forward over the cliff!

[QUOTE=FF2®;4461260]Outrageous.

he should have picked BACKWARD![/QUOTE]

Or maybe: [B][I]MAKE BANK? VOTE OBAMA![/I] [/B]

FF2, Stephen King, Warren Buffett - that's some serious groundswell.

[QUOTE=sackdance;4461374]Or maybe: [B][I]MAKE BANK? VOTE OBAMA![/I] [/B]

FF2, Stephen King, Warren Buffett - that's some serious groundswell.[/QUOTE]

Who said I'm voting Obama? :confused:

[QUOTE=FF2®;4461379]Who said I'm voting Obama? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Gus Hall isn't running, who else are you going to vote for......