Thread: War Room Phone Call

All League

War Room Phone Call

[url]http://www.newyorkjets.com/photos-and-videos/videos/Draft-Room-Phone-Call-to-Demario-Davis/52814117-9d63-44d9-b058-a26a64a32faf[/url]

Just me or does Woody Johnson sound bombed aka is this dude drunk? Check out the video and him slurring his words and you will see what I mean. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=SouthTown;4455790][URL]http://www.newyorkjets.com/photos-and-videos/videos/Draft-Room-Phone-Call-to-Demario-Davis/52814117-9d63-44d9-b058-a26a64a32faf[/URL]

Just me or does Woody Johnson sound bombed aka is this dude drunk? Check out the video and him slurring his words and you will see what I mean. :yes:[/QUOTE]
    Uhhh no. I don't see what you mean. And all I see is bottled water on the table. Regardless, he sounded fine.

Jets Insider VIP
    He does sound drunk. "Your coming to the big apple! You coming to the big apple!"

Jets Insider VIP
    didn't sound anything but normal to me....

did you ever hear Belichick on a phone call or a press conference...

there's your "abnormal"

[QUOTE=SouthTown;4455790][url]http://www.newyorkjets.com/photos-and-videos/videos/Draft-Room-Phone-Call-to-Demario-Davis/52814117-9d63-44d9-b058-a26a64a32faf[/url]

Just me or does Woody Johnson sound bombed aka is this dude drunk? Check out the video and him slurring his words and you will see what I mean. :yes:[/QUOTE]

No, I don't think he was drinking.

Thats not drunk at all, thats stupid Woody being stupid as usual.

Jets Insider VIP
    It it tough to talk when there is a silver spoon in his mouth....

sounded like an owner drumming up enthusiasm to get the player excited. i'm sure rex is excited to have those guys.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4455937]He does sound drunk. "Your coming to the big apple! You coming to the big apple!"[/QUOTE]

Fail. As usual.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FlagmanL11;4455969]It it tough to talk when there is a silver spoon in his mouth....[/QUOTE]
    Winner winner!!

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4455937]He does sound drunk. "Your coming to the big apple! You coming to the big apple!"[/QUOTE]

Is that a place in New Jersey? :confused:

Veteran
    No, that's the Big Banana.

OMG WHY WOULD YOU MAKE VIDEO OF YOUR "WAR ROOM" PUBLIC!!????

This is going to be worse than when HBO showed our depth chart on Hard Knocks and we lost the AFC championship because of it!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Kotch;4456189]OMG WHY WOULD YOU MAKE VIDEO OF YOUR "WAR ROOM" PUBLIC!!????

This is going to be worse than when HBO showed our depth chart on Hard Knocks and we lost the AFC championship because of it!!!!![/QUOTE]
    I know. Everyone now knows what brand of bottled water the Jets' staff drinks!!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Kotch;4456189]OMG WHY WOULD YOU MAKE VIDEO OF YOUR "WAR ROOM" PUBLIC!!????

This is going to be worse than when HBO showed our depth chart on Hard Knocks and we lost the AFC championship because of it!!!!![/QUOTE]

Lol

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

The fact that it shows ESPN playing in the background, now all 31 teams know we have TV access in our war room! IDIOTS!!!

With the idiots who bash our owner & FO at every turn, is there a more retarded fan base than whats represented here? :(

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jet Nut;4456225][B]The fact that it shows ESPN playing in the background[/B], now all 31 teams know we have TV access in our war room! IDIOTS!!!

With the idiots who bash our owner & FO at every turn, is there a more retarded fan base than whats represented here? :([/QUOTE]

To me, it says that the Jets obviously put more weight on what Kiper thinks than what Mayock thinks.

Or they're too cheap to get the extended cable package with the NFL Network.

All we want is everything you got.

I think this DeMario is going to be a good one.

Super DeMario. :yes: