Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PFT: Closer look at the Jets draft

PFT: Closer look at the Jets draft

Good read.

[URL="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/30/taking-a-closer-looks-at-the-jets-draft/"]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/30/taking-a-closer-looks-at-the-jets-draft/[/URL]

Jets Insider VIP
    Thank you for the post and the link!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    thanks for the link

as expected the Ambulance Chaser tried to lead Mehta into every negative alleyway he could but couldn't seem to get agreement on much of anything.

Good comparison, BTW by Mehta of Hill to Thomas of the Broncos (after the Ambulance Chaser tried to get him to say that Hill was another Gholston in that both played in Paul Johnson's running only offense at GT and both had similar college numbers

and in my opinion both were first round quality coming into their respective drafts... Thomas got drafted in the 22 spot in 2010 and the Jets absolutely stole Hill in the mid second round of the 2011 draft

for the first time in years, the jets drafted a few guys who have the ability to change games. the way to refute this is to immediately compare them to a recent draft failure. you think belichick is glad the jets got coples and hill?

[QUOTE=sg3;4455924]thanks for the link

as expected the Ambulance Chaser tried to lead Mehta into every negative alleyway he could but couldn't seem to get agreement on much of anything.

Good comparison, BTW by Mehta of Hill to Thomas of the Broncos (after the Ambulance Chaser tried to get him to say that Hill was another Gholston in that both played in Paul Johnson's running only offense at GT and both had similar college numbers

and in my opinion both were first round quality coming into their respective drafts... Thomas got drafted in the 22 spot in 2010 and the Jets absolutely stole Hill in the mid second round of the 2011 draft[/QUOTE]

Of course, the same pundits that try to compare Thomas to Hill, and use the analogy that it will take a couple of years, forget that Thomas missed an entire year due to injury, which was the main reason for his delay start in the NFL.

Banned
    [QUOTE=augustiniak;4455930] you think belichick is glad the jets got coples and hill?[/QUOTE]

Do you seriously think BB gives a rats ass about anything the Jets do?

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4455939]Do you seriously think BB gives a rats ass about anything the Jets do?[/QUOTE]

i think he does. that's why he got rid of moss and got TEs b/c the jets didn't have the personnel to cover them. he definitenly schemes to beat divisional opponents. get a clue.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4455939]Do you seriously think BB gives a rats ass about anything the Jets do?[/QUOTE]

Quite possibly the dumbest thing you've ever posted, which is saying a lot...

[QUOTE=SDJETS;4455945]Quite possibly the dumbest thing you've ever posted, which is saying a lot...[/QUOTE]

he was f---ing taping them. yet he doesn't care?

Banned
    [QUOTE=augustiniak;4455943]i think he does. that's why he got rid of moss and got TEs b/c the jets didn't have the personnel to cover them. he definitenly schemes to beat divisional opponents. get a clue.[/QUOTE]

So the Pats get rid of Moss and go with Gronk and Hernandez because the Jets can't cover them? Seriously????

The Pats play the Jets twice a season, in which the Pats have completely dominated them during BB's tenure.

If you think for one reason the Pats went with 2 TE's is becuase of the Jets, then you are delusional.

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4455957]So the Pats get rid of Moss and go with Gronk and Hernandez because the Jets can't cover them? Seriously????

The Pats play the Jets twice a season, in which the Pats have completely dominated them during BB's tenure.

If you think for one reason the Pats went with 2 TE's is becuase of the Jets, then you are delusional.[/QUOTE]

jets beat them in the playoffs. didn't beat them last year. jets have great cbs but no safeties. BB is smart. can't say the same for you.

[QUOTE=augustiniak;4455949]he was f---ing taping them. yet he doesn't care?[/QUOTE]

ROFLMAO

[IMG]http://waynewhitecoop.com/system/images/Light%20Bulb.jpg[/IMG]

TrollFanTx tires too hard, and winds up eating his own shoe half the time on this board.

All League

I think BB is a lot like you, always up on the Jets sh!t.

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4455957]So the Pats get rid of Moss and go with Gronk and Hernandez because the Jets can't cover them? Seriously????

If you think for one reason the Pats went with 2 TE's is becuase of the Jets, then you are delusional.[/QUOTE]

Yes I do.......... BB knew the Jets had slow LB's and Safeties and the Jets like like send the house on a blitz leaving the middle of the field open........Plus the way you beat a 3-4 defense is with TE's because the LB's are usually bigger and slower then in a 4-3...anyone who can't see that is just being pompous and arrogant....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Florio: "A lot of people think I hate the Jets. I don't hate the Jets. I like the Jets. [B]The Jets are good for business."[/B]

The real reason Florio "likes" the Jets.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4455980]Florio: "A lot of people think I hate the Jets. I don't hate the Jets. I like the Jets. [B]The Jets are good for business."[/B]

The real reason Florio "likes" the Jets.[/QUOTE]

At least he is honest. :yes:

Belichick cares immensely about what the Jets do. He cares about what the Bills and the Dolphins do, too. But he cares more about the Jets. Watch his "Football Life" and tell me otherwise. Watch Brady talk about the playoff loss and tell me otherwise.

Yes he does. Belicheats looks at [U]everything[/U] his divisional rivals do, from personnel to game plan execution. He then adjusts his team's personnel and game plans accordingly.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jordy;4455980]Florio: "A lot of people think I hate the Jets. I don't hate the Jets. I like the Jets. [B]The Jets are good for business."[/B]

The real reason Florio "likes" the Jets.[/QUOTE]

Remember this commercial?? :P

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMC-rpfaj8s&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL55820387B36EABA5[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

The paranoid nut case who's past has proven he is more than just a little concerned about everything and anything the Jets do?

Yes, I do. :yes: