Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Retired, *****es!!!!!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4456760]Lets see if the accountant calls out the CO on his "early retirement"...

Congrats, JW....hats off to you for doing a tough tough job. You deserve every cent you get. No matter what pencil neck accountants say.....[/QUOTE]

Leave the politics arguments to the politics forum, and don't derail other threads, especially one like this. You've been a real dick lately.

Congrats JW. Well deserved. Fortunately you'll still get a daily dose of knuckleheads here.

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4456782]Leave the politics arguments to the politics forum, and don't derail other threads, especially one like this. You've been a real dick lately.

Congrats JW. Well deserved. Fortunately you'll still get a daily dose of knuckleheads here.[/QUOTE]

I like this side of Paulie.

Jets Insider VIP
    Congrats JW!! I hope they didn't get you a watch because I know you'd sh1t all over it. :D

Veteran
    Congratulations, JW!

Hope you can relax a bit before you start on the next phase of your life.

I think this chair has your name on it! :D

[IMG]http://images.amazingdesigns.com.s3.amazonaws.com/catalog/product/cache/1/image/03e60bccf0465e916320741a7f75a0b5/a/d/adc-56jpi102_8.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Carlton;4456688]Skyrim[/QUOTE]

Amen

Jets Insider VIP
    I've retired from rikers repeatedly. I didn't get one ****ing congratulations.

Hall Of Fame
    Isn't it time you get like 3 jobs to fill up your time?

Security at a check cashing biz, fire warden at NYC celebrity functions and donut taster?

My older brother was an NYC cop, that's basically his life now :D

Sans the donut gig, he does that for free!

Congrats dude :cool2:

_

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4456782]

You've been a real dick lately.

[/QUOTE]

Somebody needed to say it.

Wait, whut?

I'm tanked, I have no idea what this is all about :D

_

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=thebigragu;4456921]I've retired from rikers repeatedly. I didn't get one ****ing congratulations.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but your tuchus got 3 plaques, a gift certificate and tickets to Cats.

-
    Last edited by 32green; 05-02-2012 at 07:43 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Congrats man! You've earned it. I couldn't walk 10 feet in your boots without crying for my mommy. :yes:

As for filling up your time, after all these years in a tension filled atmosphere are you an adrenaline junkie?

Skydiving?
    Bullfighting?
    UFC?

:D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Carlton;4456688]Skyrim[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Peebag;4456701]Congrts jw

Fapping 24/7 now instead of just 8 hours a day,huh?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4456998]

As for filling up your time, after all these years in a tension filled atmosphere are you an adrenaline junkie?

Skydiving?
    Bullfighting?
    UFC?

:D[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys, but like I said, I won't have time for stuff like that, I have to go out and work in the real world now. :D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4457001]Thanks guys, but like I said, I won't have time for stuff like that, I have to go out and work in the real world now. :D[/QUOTE]
    So WTF are you bragging about? Joining the rat race?

GFY :upyours:

:alien:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4456764]Congrats...... In 2012 when the JETS come to Charlotte.....come down.

The JETS club will have a huge tailgate......look forward to it.[/QUOTE]

I'd love to do that. If my old partner is still down there when the time comes I might just take you up on that offer!

[QUOTE=Big L;4456773]On behalf of the rest of us working schlubs, let me extend a hearty

[SIZE="6"]GO FVCK YOURSELF![/SIZE]

Goddamnit, I wish I could retire. Grumble grumble :shakes cane:

But seriously, congrats. Sounds like you've earned it!

I'm jealous.[/QUOTE]

Thankya, but rest assured I will be matriculating back into the workforce very soon.

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4456782]Leave the politics arguments to the politics forum, and don't derail other threads, especially one like this. You've been a real dick lately.

Congrats JW. Well deserved. [B]Fortunately you'll still get a daily dose of knuckleheads here.[/B][/QUOTE]

That's what keeps me coming back!!!

[QUOTE=Carlton;4456788]I like this side of Paulie.[/QUOTE]

Who the frig is Paulie?

:dunno:

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4456816]Congrats JW!! I hope they didn't get you a watch because I know you'd sh1t all over it. :D[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z444/wetworks73/JI/TrueStory.png[/IMG]

They gave me a nice contribution for me to buy my own since I'm such a picky bastard. I'll probably be mature and put the money towards school though.

[QUOTE=Lone Star Lady;4456820]Congratulations, JW!

Hope you can relax a bit before you start on the next phase of your life.

I think this chair has your name on it! :D

[IMG]http://images.amazingdesigns.com.s3.amazonaws.com/catalog/product/cache/1/image/03e60bccf0465e916320741a7f75a0b5/a/d/adc-56jpi102_8.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Can't wait to sit in an Adirondack with a nice Tom Collins!

[QUOTE=thebigragu;4456921]I've retired from rikers repeatedly. I didn't get one ****ing congratulations.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4456728]:D

I have tread upon the rock many in times..with trepidation.... and can attest to the fact that JW has earned every penny of what is coming to him.

And the commute...from S.I.

:eek:

Prayers and best wishes for you in your retirement, I know you still have your hands full, brother.

:cool:[/QUOTE]

Thanks 32. This post was full of truth, I appreciate it a lot.:cool:

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4456760]
    Congrats, JW....hats off to you for doing a tough tough job. You deserve every cent you get. No matter what pencil neck accountants say.....[/QUOTE]

Thanks PK! It wasn't easy, that's for sure. Plenty of blood shed...

[QUOTE=JStokes;4456929]Isn't it time you get like 3 jobs to fill up your time?

Security at a check cashing biz, fire warden at NYC celebrity functions and donut taster?

My older brother was an NYC cop, that's basically his life now

Sans the donut gig, he does that for free!

Congrats dude :cool2:

_[/QUOTE]

Can you give him my resume?:D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetworks;4457007]
    Can't wait to sit in an Adirondack with a nice Tom Collins!

[/QUOTE]

now that sounds like a plan (but I honestly don't remember the last time I heard of anyone drinking a Tom Collins lol).

congrats and good luck :cool:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4457001]Thanks guys, but like I said, I won't have time for stuff like that, I have to go out and work in the real world now. :D[/QUOTE]

So you've been sitting around loafing for a while now post-retirement (:D), what's next?

Jets Insider VIP
    Congrats and enjoy!

I don't want to see your post count skyrocketing... get outside and live it up, man! :D

Jets Insider VIP
    Congrats Jw (as opposed to "jw", jetswin)!

With more free time, you now must step up your game here. Maybe even run for mod. :clapper:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4457044]So you've been sitting around loafing for a while now post-retirement (:D), what's next?[/QUOTE]

Seriously. Whenever I hear someone (who's not debilitated) say that they're retiring, I always try to figure out what they literally do all day. On the rare occasion that I have a full morning to myself on a weekend, (or at least till 9am), I get bored of SportsCenter after about the 4th or 5th time.

But congrats JW - you've earned whatever break you choose to take. Hopefully you can get away with the family for a little bit, if that's workable.

You still interested in "WetWorks" (Whatever the **** that means)?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4457004]So WTF are you bragging about? Joining the rat race?

GFY :upyours:

:alien:[/QUOTE]

LMAO! Don't be a hater.

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4457048]Congrats and enjoy!

I don't want to see your post count skyrocketing... get outside and live it up, man! :D[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=quantum;4457049]Congrats Jw (as opposed to "jw", jetswin)!

With more free time, you now must step up your game here. Maybe even run for mod.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! This is conflicting. On the one hand JP is right, I should live life outside the influence of the florescence emitting from my monitor. On t'other, I might actually be able to hit 10k posts and be a mod on JI. Decisions, decisions...

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4457044]So you've been sitting around loafing for a while now post-retirement (:D), what's next?[/QUOTE]

Planning on becoming a certified nursing assistant with an eye towards getting eventually becoming an RN.

[QUOTE=jetswin;4457021]now that sounds like a plan (but I honestly don't remember the last time I heard of anyone drinking a Tom Collins lol).

congrats and good luck :cool:[/QUOTE]

Thankya. As for drinking them, hell, I make them all summer long! IMHO, the perfect summer drink.

[QUOTE=crasherino;4457113]Seriously. Whenever I hear someone (who's not debilitated) say that they're retiring, I always try to figure out what they literally do all day. On the rare occasion that I have a full morning to myself on a weekend, (or at least till 9am), I get bored of SportsCenter after about the 4th or 5th time.

But congrats JW - you've earned whatever break you choose to take. Hopefully you can get away with the family for a little bit, if that's workable.

You still interested in "WetWorks" (Whatever the **** that means)?[/QUOTE]

I'll have plenty to do, trust me. Just getting things in order around the house will keep me busy for awhile.

I'll pass on the name change for now, it will only serve to confuse people and diminish my meager popularity. Hell, look at what happened to Polidore. His stock took a nosedive!:P

I do know of a guy looking for a "G", though...