Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm Retired, *****es!!!!!!

Veteran
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4457004]So WTF are you bragging about? Joining the rat race?

GFY :upyours:

:alien:[/QUOTE]

Says the man with 7 weeks of vacation a year :P

[I]i'm just jealous :D[/I]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=Jetworks;4457197]

I'll pass on the name change for now, it will only serve to confuse people and diminish my meager popularity. Hell, look at what happened to Polidore. His stock took a nosedive!:P

I do know of a guy looking for a "G", though...[/QUOTE]

That was a one time, non-transferrable offer. Besides, I'm stuck with a little C, so no one gets to be capitalized until I do!

Jets Insider VIP
    A soon to be retired Jetworks gleefully brings his last prisoner down to the electric chair.

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/crossfire1/Hampur/jetworksthegreenmile.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Jetworks;4457197]LMAO! Don't be a hater.

Thanks! This is conflicting. On the one hand JP is right, I should live life outside the influence of the florescence emitting from my monitor. On t'other, I might actually be able to hit 10k posts and be a mod on JI. Decisions, decisions...

Planning on becoming a certified nursing assistant with an eye towards getting eventually becoming an RN.

Thankya. As for drinking them, hell, I make them all summer long! IMHO, the perfect summer drink.

I'll have plenty to do, trust me. Just getting things in order around the house will keep me busy for awhile.

I'll pass on the name change for now, it will only serve to confuse people and diminish my meager popularity. Hell, look at what happened to Polidore. His stock took a nosedive!:P

Wtf

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4457197]

============================================

Ha, LOL.

[QUOTE=crasherino;4457217]That was a one time, non-transferrable offer. Besides, I'm stuck with a little C, so [B]no one gets to be capitalized until I do[/B]![/QUOTE]
    ==========================================

What, Ask Bonhome he said it would only take a couple of weeks.

All League
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4457197]Planning on becoming a certified nursing assistant with an eye towards getting eventually becoming an RN.

Thankya. As for drinking them, hell, I make them all summer long! IMHO, the perfect summer drink.[/QUOTE]

Drinks Tom Collins.... A murse.... Gaylord, is that you?

[IMG]http://scm-l3.technorati.com/11/05/12/33987/gaylord-focker.jpg?t=20110512105111[/IMG]

Congrats!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=crossfire;4457221]A soon to be retired Jetworks gleefully brings his last prisoner down to the electric chair.

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/crossfire1/Hampur/jetworksthegreenmile.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[QUOTE=Carlton;4457228]Wtf[/QUOTE]

Dude.

It was a joke.

I don't even know who you are anymore.

:alien:

[QUOTE=Big L;4457279]Drinks Tom Collins.... A murse.... Gaylord, is that you?

[IMG]http://scm-l3.technorati.com/11/05/12/33987/gaylord-focker.jpg?t=20110512105111[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Yup. Stupid me joining a profession where about 95% of my co-workers are female. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=cr726;4457557]Congrats![/QUOTE]

Thanks!!!

Thats racist. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4457828]Thats racist. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="7"][I][FONT="Lucida Console"][B][I]GET A JOB[/I][/B][/FONT][/I][/SIZE]