Thread: $10,000.00 Bounty

$10,000.00 Bounty

[url]http://thetrenches.us/[/url]

[QUOTE][B]You've failed, media.

You've had over three years to vet President Barack Obama. Yet in three years in office and over a year of campaigning beforehand, you have either been oddly uninterested or purposefully ignorant of Barack Obama's educational history. You were, however, quite interested in George Bush's transcripts.

This uncharacteristic absence of curiosity about an American president alarms us. At $15 trillion, our nation's debt is the highest it has ever been - and it keeps growing. We're not convinced that Barack is as smart as you media elitists keep insisting he is.

We therefore offer in reward $10,000 to anyone who provides the college transcripts of President Barack Obama. Occidental, Harvard, Columbia...any would represent more intellectual curiosity about the leader of the free world than the media has demonstrated since Obama won the Democrat primary.

Upon obtaining any of these transcripts, please contact war[at]thetrenches[dot]us for verification and payment. This offer goes into effect immediately.

Media, your stranglehold on the truth ends NOW. Let the vetting begin.

Bellum Letale

Let's "spread the wealth around" to vet the prez. If you'd like to donate to this initiative (so we can increase the bounty) or our upcoming initiatives, click the donate button.

Donate

Happy May Day, leftists! <wink> [/B][/QUOTE]

:yes:

I will give you $10,000 if you can form an idea that did not come from Rupert Murdoch :rolleyes:

[IMG]http://atechnologyjobisnoexcuse.com/files/2012/02/tin-foil-hat.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Focusing on the important stuff again today I see. Seems to me we have a transcript of Obama's first 3 years in office. That should be more than enough to never have to hear from him again. But keep harping on nonsense like this, and you'll guarantee us a 2nd term.

I'll tell you what: I'll give you $10 grand to never post here or speak of politics with anyone ever again.

Murdoch would offer more then 10,000!

All League
    Breitbart forever!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4457154]

[IMG]http://atechnologyjobisnoexcuse.com/files/2012/02/tin-foil-hat.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

What are you too good for tin foil like the rest of us. Friggin elitist scum 1% with your fancy store bought aluminum hat!!!.

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4457161]Focusing on the important stuff again today I see. Seems to me we have a transcript of Obama's first 3 years in office.[/QUOTE]

This. Why go back decades to see who Obama is?

Like him or hate him you should know what kind of president he is.

[QUOTE=Trades;4457188]What are you too good for tin foil like the rest of us. Friggin elitist scum 1% with your fancy store bought aluminum hat!!!.[/QUOTE]

LOL :D

I realize Murdoch and Breitbart are boogeymen to the leftists, but this isn't the work of either. It's from blogger Brooks Bayne.... :yes:

[QUOTE=FF2;4457252]This. Why go back decades to see who Obama is?

Like him or hate him you should know what kind of president he is.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure the Rat Bastard Commies err... sorry... progressives... will never go back into Romney's past during this upcoming election.... :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=FF2;4457252]This. Why go back decades to see who Obama is?

Like him or hate him you should know what kind of president he is.[/QUOTE]

Why go back in time? What would that tell us?

Why should we be curious how Obama became editor of the Harvard Law Review without ever being published in it?

Is his performance as POTUS so marvelous that it precludes us from knowing these things - especially as he pleads his case for four more experimental years?

In 1995 while Romney was running Bain Capital and taking it into the stratosphere, Obama was helping "organize" the Million Man March, so a bunch of black guys could hear Farrakhan spit his hate.

Obama was never up to the job and has no business getting re-elected.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=sackdance;4457305]Why go back in time? What would that tell us? [/QUOTE]

Not as much as his failed policies and lack of leadership as President.

[QUOTE=sackdance;4457305]
    Why should we be curious how Obama became editor of the Harvard Law Review without ever being published in it? [/QUOTE]

Whatever the reason (which we're not even sure is all that damning) won't be nearly as damning as his failed policies and lack of leadership as President (which are clearly documented and provable).

Is his performance as POTUS so marvelous that it precludes us from knowing these things - especially as he pleads his case for four more experimental years? [/QUOTE]

No, his failed policies and lack of leadership as President render them even more meaningless than before he was elected.

In 1995 while Romney was running Bain Capital and taking it into the stratosphere, Obama was helping "organize" the Million Man March, so a bunch of black guys could hear Farrakhan spit his hate.[/QUOTE]

Sounds bad, but doesn't seem to carry much weight with the general voting pop. They're far more concerned with their jobs and Obamacare. And his failed policies and lack of leadership as President.

Obama was never up to the job and has no business getting re-elected.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. And we can make the case a clear as can be by focusing on his failed policies and lack of leadership as President.

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4457355]his failed policies and lack of leadership as President.[/quote]

[quote=JetPotato;4457355]his failed policies and lack of leadership as President[/quote]

[quote=JetPotato;4457355]his failed policies and lack of leadership as President[/quote]

[quote=JetPotato;4457355]his failed policies and lack of leadership as President.[/QUOTE]

lol

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4457355]Not as much as his failed policies and lack of leadership as President.
    [/QUOTE]

Wait, doesn't "leading from behind" count as leadership?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4457417]Wait, doesn't "leading from behind" count as leadership?[/QUOTE]

It does if you're part of the human centipede I guess.

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4457355] his failed policies and lack of leadership[/QUOTE]
    Gotcha. Loud and clear.

(That other stuff? It just pisses me off.)