Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remember when Vilma got mad at Sanchez's "Cheap Shot"?

Undrafted Free Agent

Remember when Vilma got mad at Sanchez's "Cheap Shot"?

Meanwhile, he's purposely trying to hurt players.

Jets Insider VIP
    No.

I'm outraged.

Hit him between the numbers with a pass and it hurt vilmas chest?

I don't get the outrage.

[QUOTE=Revis-ed;4457453]Meanwhile, he's purposely trying to hurt players.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what are you talking about?

Vilma went to the U of Miami, same as Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp. All these guys play to kill. Literally.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;4457460]Hit him between the numbers with a pass and it hurt vilmas chest?[/QUOTE]

How many attempts did it take Sanchez to hit him between the numbers?

[QUOTE=Owen Reed;4457455]Link?[/QUOTE]

[url]http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Saints-LB-Vilma-upset-about-Mark-Sanchez-s-dirty?urn=nfl,194029[/url]

Sanchez's knee-dive appears to be completely gratuitous. Vilma, as you might suspect, wasn't happy about it.
    "Actually, I was surprised he (cut me)," Vilma said in the Saints locker room. "I was very surprised. I don't know what he was doing, to be honest with you. I saw him, and thought he was just trying to buy time, and then he goes and cuts me. It was kind of dirty, and he got the penalty for it."

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4457469]How many attempts did it take Sanchez to hit him between the numbers?[/QUOTE]

Only two if the players name is Randy Starks. I guess fat 350 pound lineman present a better target.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4457469]How many attempts did it take Sanchez to hit him between the numbers?[/QUOTE]

this seriously made me LOL

but GFY ;)

[QUOTE=revischrist;4457472][url]http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Saints-LB-Vilma-upset-about-Mark-Sanchez-s-dirty?urn=nfl,194029[/url]

Sanchez's knee-dive appears to be completely gratuitous. Vilma, as you might suspect, wasn't happy about it.
    "Actually, I was surprised he (cut me)," Vilma said in the Saints locker room. "I was very surprised. I don't know what he was doing, to be honest with you. I saw him, and thought he was just trying to buy time, and then he goes and cuts me. It was kind of dirty, and he got the penalty for it."[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Put me in the outraged group.

Veteran

didn't see that one coming :rolleyes:

...yeah... but if he had secret video tape though...

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4457469]How many attempts did it take Sanchez to hit him between the numbers?[/QUOTE]...you like asterisks?

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4457462]I don't get the outrage.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nkGhd.gif[/IMG]

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Owen Reed;4457475]Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Put me in the outraged group.[/QUOTE]

Which group gets the gravlax? Kinda hungry...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=JetsCrazey;4457464]Vilma went to the U of Miami, same as Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp. All these guys play to kill. Literally.[/QUOTE]

All I remember about WIlma when he played here was that he had no cartiledge left in his knees..... and was done.

:rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;4458263]All I remember about WIlma when he played here was that he had no cartiledge left in his knees..... and was done.

:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

What kind of done are we talking about?

Peyton Manning done?