Thread: New Neil Young and the Horse.

Hall Of Fame

New Neil Young and the Horse.

This live and loud would sound great.

[url]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei2PVpSKkF4[/url]

Love it.

And good to see RazorJet's family enjoying some downtime.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KxiEjPCXA8[/url]

Rust never sleeps.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4457905]Love it.

And good to see RazorJet's family enjoying some downtime.[/QUOTE]

now green's slap at my homestead will just seem stolen

Hall Of Fame
    I was actually dancing like this kid at the last Neil Young show I saw. I don't dance in front of my wife so I stood behind her with my hand in my pockets
    like I wasn't doing anything, but I had the jimmy legs going. I'm much more of a head nodder thyan this kid though though - fast head drop - slow head pickup then a fast drop etc. It's my move.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4457923]I was actually dancing like this kid at the last Neil Young show I saw. I don't dance in front of my wife so I stood behind her with my hand in my pockets
    like I wasn't doing anything, but I had the jimmy legs going. I'm much more of a head nodder thyan this kid though though [B]- fast head drop - slow head pickIP then a fast drop etc. It's my move[/B].[/QUOTE]

I've seen that move a thousand times in detox.

A Southern man don't need him around anyhow.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4457923]I was actually dancing like this kid at the last Neil Young show I saw. I don't dance in front of my wife so I stood behind her with my hand in my pockets
    like I wasn't doing anything, but I had the jimmy legs going. I'm much more of a head nodder thyan this kid though though - fast head drop - slow head pickup then a fast drop etc. It's my move.[/QUOTE]

I like how at about 1:22 the father whips out a ciggy to reward the urchin's forced, patheticly grotesque minstrelsy.

The dead-eyed mute family sitting nervously by speaks of traumatized folk held captive by fear of the madman's gnarled fists.

Apparently, this macabre, banjo picking loon would also frequently intimidate his nieghbor into chicken-sitting whilst he took the family into the woods to check on the stills.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Owen Reed;4457934]A Southern man don't need him around anyhow.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think Neil won that battle.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4457910]now green's slap at my homestead will just seem stolen[/QUOTE]

Preemptive strike.

I don't like his picking on you.