Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girl takes life sized cardboard cutout of Tebow to prom

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone know if its an anatomically-correct cardboard cutout?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only one of them remained a virgin that night. The other one fcuked a stiff piece of paper.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    poor jetnoob and ucrenegade.... they thought they had their Timmy all to themselves
    And the Jets circus continues......................................... .....

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard Cardboard Tim was seated next Mark Sanchez and it made everyone at the table very uncomfortable.. At one point, Mark curled up into a ball and wept.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would beat...

When she's of age, of course...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    And the Jets circus continues......................................... .....
    Funny part is when the Jet circus comes to town and the clown car pulls up a pile of Pats trolls fall out.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unreal, what has the worl come to.

JMO..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JETFAN1 View Post
    Unreal, what has the worl come to.

JMO..
    This thread should be dumped before someone writes something over the line (if they haven't already gone over the line).
    Last edited by Digetydog; 05-03-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Not exactly. Really depends on how well she takes care of herself. Meh, internet standards.
    no doubt...internet and reality oppositional juxtaposition paradigm if I ever saw it.. a young girl that likes the backup QB more than the current QB on the JETS.. another paradigm, amazing. Mark needs to pay some ho to do a cardboard of him...sheesh.

I do doubt however, this girl will be the chubette..most girls that letter in basketball, and volleyball, *and* are cheerleaders for the boys teams..usually wind up as milfs that guys like McGinley wishes they could do plumbing for..

Not me..

I married one..
    Last edited by Jetnoob; 05-03-2012 at 03:49 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

http://deadspin.com/5907039/iowa-gir...-tebow-to-prom

Congratulations on your prom, Jetnoob.
    What is it with Jets QB's and high school girls?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetnoob View Post
    no doubt...internet and reality oppositional juxtaposition paradigm if I ever saw it.. a young girl that likes the backup QB more than the current QB on the JETS.. another paradigm, amazing. Mark needs to pay some ho to do a cardboard of him...sheesh.

I do doubt however, this girl will be the chubette..most girls that letter in basketball, and volleyball, *and* are cheerleaders for the boys teams..usually wind up as milfs that guys like McGinley wishes they could do plumbing for..

Not me..

I married one..
    I took the time to apologize to you, and you're still talking trash? Geez, grow up. Pretty sad that you can't comprehend the English language well enough to understand what I was saying, and then decided to try and insult me. Must be sad living your life needing to insult people everyday.

Peace out, bandwagon.
    Last edited by McGinley; 05-03-2012 at 04:00 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I friggin *hate* new england..and have for longer than Tim Tebow has been alive..

I wouldn't waste my time trolling for any reason.

I don't know jack squat about the JETS..I don't proclaim to, better than some around here who *do* proclaim to, but don't..

I apologize if your coach and general manager see the same thing in TT that I do, and many of the JI forum members *don't*.

Yes I did follow the Bucs for years, from the time the stupid Tampa city council approved the stupid contract..never mind.

When *management* dumped the team after the SB instead of paying the guys what they wanted, in other words screwed them for their efforts, AND the same management dumped Dungy *who built that team* the year before, they made many enemies..

Combine that with me making a decision on whether or not to take my daughters and son to adore and worship thugs and felons attempt to play football and there was little reason to pay attention to pro football for me.

So out of the NCAA, I have a player I can follow, that I enjoy his style of playing, YOUR MANAGEMENT AGREES.. and you guys want to give us, me and whoever grief about it..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I friggin *hate* new england..and have for longer than Tim Tebow has been alive..

I don't know jack squat about the JETS..I don't proclaim to, better than some around here who *do* proclaim to, but don't..

I apologize if your coach and general manager see the same thing in TT that I do, and many of the JI forum members *don't*.

Yes I did follow the Bucs for years, from the time the stupid Tampa city council approved the stupid contract..never mind.

When *management* dumped the team after the SB instead of paying the guys what they wanted, in other words screwed them for their efforts, AND the same management dumped Dungy *who built that team* the year before, they made many enemies..

Combine that with me making a decision on whether or not to take my daughters and son to adore and worship thugs and felons attempt to play football and there was little reason to pay attention to pro football for me.

So out of the NCAA, I have a player I can follow, that I enjoy his style of playing, YOUR MANAGEMENT AGREES.. and you guys want to give us, me and whoever grief about it..
    We give you grief about it because you never shut up about him. I don't mind Tebow as a guy, but when you talk about him CONSTANTLY it gets really old. Like I said, since you're not a jet fan, maybe you should find a Tebow forum to post on where people will actually agree with you.

We don't like Tebow as a QB because he's shown that he just isn't capable. He's basically like Sanchez, only Sanchez can actually throw. As an option runner, he's great. But don't act like he's elite. It's annoying.

And like I said earlier, this management doesn't see him as a great QB, they see him as someone who can get ticket & jersey sales. You yourself said you know nothing about the Jets. So why act as if you know anything about our management? Seriously, just get lost.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Owen Reed View Post
    Chubby knees.

No thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by 51JetsFanInPA View Post
    I'll definitely hit it.
    Dude, it's a cardboard cut-out for God's sake!
    Look, don't let me get in the way of you masturbating to teen girls on the internet.

Imagine her anyway you have to.

I'm just telling you where those fat knees are heading:

What? lol. So, stating that she's not gonna be a fat chick just because of a photo means that I'm jerkin' it to her? Interesting. I guess you just can't be nice to someone or speak kindly about them without some ulterior motive.
    LOL.

Classic Roger Vi...er...Owen Reed.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Is that....a trap door by his crotch?

-
    You examined the crotch?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavilion View Post
    Ucrenegade must be upset to find out his cardboard cutout of Tebow is cheating on him like this.....

I tore apart my garage today looking for that.
    Last edited by ucrenegade; 05-03-2012 at 06:02 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's cute. I cannot understand, why she didn't get a date for her prom...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    She's cute. I cannot understand, why she didn't get a date for her prom...
    apparently she has high standards or the QB of the football team only has a 45 percent passer completion pctg........

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    We give you grief about it because you never shut up about him. I don't mind Tebow as a guy, but when you talk about him CONSTANTLY it gets really old. Like I said, since you're not a jet fan, maybe you should find a Tebow forum to post on where people will actually agree with you.

We don't like Tebow as a QB because he's shown that he just isn't capable. He's basically like Sanchez, only Sanchez can actually throw. As an option runner, he's great. But don't act like he's elite. It's annoying.

And like I said earlier, this management doesn't see him as a great QB, they see him as someone who can get ticket & jersey sales. You yourself said you know nothing about the Jets. So why act as if you know anything about our management? Seriously, just get lost.
    too bad you hate him so much and adore Sanchez..as Tim will likely be your starter soon..