Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girl takes life sized cardboard cutout of Tebow to prom

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    that's it.. ?

Hate your team, and it's management, and when a new fan shows up you post some cartoon ?

Jets Insider VIP
    of course, noob

keep toting your bible and praying for that

god forbid

Quote Originally Posted by Jetnoob View Post
    too bad you hate him so much and adore Sanchez..as Tim will likely be your starter soon..
    When did I say I adore Sanchez? I loath that guy. Geez, you're a complete moron.

And as a guy, I like Tebow. Always said that. But as a QB? lol, he's worse than Sanchez & Flacco combined. But please, continue to be uneducated on the game of football and the men who play it.

This guy, lol.

that's it.. ?

Hate your team, and it's management, and when a new fan shows up you post some cartoon ?
    You're not a Jet fan. You're a Tebow nut-hugger.

too bad you hate him so much and adore Sanchez..as Tim will likely be your starter soon..
    You addressed zero points that he brought up to argue why Tim will start, you constantly post meaningless stats from college football games that mean jacksh*t in the NFL, and you repeatedly insult our teams current starter even though he's accomplished more in his NFL career than Tim has. These are the reasons why people find you, and other Tebow freaks, annoying and tell you to disappear. You ARE trolls.

IF you knew anything about the Jets, you'd know our management views him as a running back who can throw every now and then, and help sell jerseys. Unfortunately you don't know this (or just can't accept it) and every post you make has to do with Tim Tebow being the second coming...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    You addressed zero points that he brought up to argue why Tim will start, you constantly post meaningless stats from college football games that mean jacksh*t in the NFL, and you repeatedly insult our teams current starter even though he's accomplished more in his NFL career than Tim has. These are the reasons why people find you, and other Tebow freaks, annoying and tell you to disappear. You ARE trolls.

IF you knew anything about the Jets, you'd know our management views him as a running back who can throw every now and then, and help sell jerseys. Unfortunately you don't know this (or just can't accept it) and every post you make has to do with Tim Tebow being the second coming...
    and you do? I did not realize you were a coach for the jets did you also know that schitty was really gone and sparno was going to be hired?

I mean only your opinion can be 100 percent right?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post

to beat out sanchez you don't have to be the second coming. We are not asking or saying tebow would beat out brees or rivers but we do believe he could beat out alex smith or chad henne you know sanchez equivalents.

Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    to beat out sanchez you don't have to be the second coming. We are not asking or saying tebow would beat out brees or rivers but we do believe he could beat out alex smith or chad henne you know sanchez equivalents.
    Tebow would only beat them out if they start turning the ball over like crazy. I'm not saying that Sanchez, Smith, etc. are good QBs, because they aren't. What I'm saying is that they ARE better than Tebow. I know you're probably one of those Tebow fans that just scream "ALL HE DOES IS WIN!", but it's not true. Are we really gonna forget that he lost most of his last games? And in that Buffalo game, he turned the ball over quite a bit. How is this kid a starting QB?

I will say, however, that Tebow has great qualities. He's a leader, he believes that there's always a chance to come back in a game, he doesn't quit, he doesn't get frustrated easily, and he's always optimistic. If that's all it took to be an NFL QB, Tebow would be just aces anywhere. The issue is that it's NOT all it takes to be an NFL QB. Tebow himself would tell you that he has to improve. Whether it be his motion, accuracy, technique, whatever. The kid just isn't a starting NFL QB. You know that, I know that, and the rest of the NFL knows that.

Like I said, Tebow is one heck of a guy, and he's extremely likable. But that's ALL he is.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Tebow would only beat them out if they start turning the ball over like crazy. I'm not saying that Sanchez, Smith, etc. are good QBs, because they aren't. What I'm saying is that they ARE better than Tebow. I know you're probably one of those Tebow fans that just scream "ALL HE DOES IS WIN!", but it's not true. Are we really gonna forget that he lost most of his last games? And in that Buffalo game, he turned the ball over quite a bit. How is this kid a starting QB?

I will say, however, that Tebow has great qualities. He's a leader, he believes that there's always a chance to come back in a game, he doesn't quit, he doesn't get frustrated easily, and he's always optimistic. If that's all it took to be an NFL QB, Tebow would be just aces anywhere. The issue is that it's NOT all it takes to be an NFL QB. Tebow himself would tell you that he has to improve. Whether it be his motion, accuracy, technique, whatever. The kid just isn't a starting NFL QB. You know that, I know that, and the rest of the NFL knows that.

Like I said, Tebow is one heck of a guy, and he's extremely likable. But that's ALL he is.
    so sanchez goes into a funk for 3 games and he is ok but tebow goes into a funk that all athletes go in at one time or another and he is bad? I never said he was a starter now what I said is I bet he can win the job from sanchez because sanchez is about as good as orton and we all saw that tebow was better than him.

This is going to be fun, McGinley is so proud of his socially retarded self the best he can do is quip out with the "you're a moron" , "geez this guy"

Save it retard..

Yeah, you know football.. you know all about what a *real* QB looks like..

I watched Sanchez throw a sweet interception against the Broncos in their game against the Tebow led Denver team earlier, I was reviewing all of the Broncos games and the Jets games..

You know McGinley, I think I figured out why you want Mark to stay the QB when he was laying there with his face in the dirt in the final seconds of play I bet that's when you get your chubby on... you probably get an erection so massive you whip it out and bend your sister's hamsters legs back, huh son ?

Keep your BS up, looking for opportunity to take a shot at the new members, it sure as hell don't bother me any sport.. I could give a **** about you, this forum, you frigging ignorant yankee dumass think you know everything..

I am so grateful Tim Tebow ran all over the JETS before he was one, pissed you off, and now is going to be your starting QB..and I hope he wins playoff after playoff, and several SB's along the way...so you are stuck with him until he retires..and he kneels in the JETS endzone every friggin game..

The only thing that would make it better is if I could write him a letter and have him make a little smooch one night on camera and mouth the words *McGinley is my war baby* and wink as he trots off with the game ball..

If Tim Tebow is such a pos QB , how come he beat the JETS passing and rushing with some guy just signed off the practice squad, and the return man for a WR ?

The infantile and dysfunctional backup YOUR coach LOVES made your team look bad..

If all Tim has to do is outperform Mark Sanchez, then say hello to your new starting QB..and I don't *have* to come here.. this is just for fun.. I can watch Tim Tebow overshadow Sanchez without visiting this circus of idiots (no wonder your team sucks right now) who call themselves football fans..Seems like guys like you though McGinley...you're here for the male companionship, and vicarious man love you get from hanging out near the exits ... so who knows what your deal is.. probably wind up floating in the river in a plastic bag with some toy rammed up your butt.. LOL..
    Last edited by Jetnoob; 05-04-2012 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    so sanchez goes into a funk for 3 games and he is ok but tebow goes into a funk that all athletes go in at one time or another and he is bad? I never said he was a starter now what I said is I bet he can win the job from sanchez because sanchez is about as good as orton and we all saw that tebow was better than him.
    So, Tebow can go into a slump and he's ok, but Orton goes into a slump that all athletes go through at one time or another and he is bad? See, that works both ways.

Also, what's funny is that while you want Tebow to get his shot as if he's never had one, you fail to realize that he's had numerous starts in both of his seasons in the NFL. And you know what? He's not any better than when he got here.

Also, it's ok for Tebow to fail in most of his last games (not that he wasn't fail in all of his others aside from the 4th quarter, but let's not mention that little detail), but it's not ok for Orton to do the same? If you take a look at it, Orton was the REAL underdog. He had to listen to Tebow chants from day 1, and eventually got pushed aside and traded when he went into a slump. But, Tebow can go into the same slump, but it's ok because his defense and kicker bailed him out? That's not very fair to Orton.

And why you bring up Sanchez as if I'm some kind of Sanchez fan is beyond me. I can't stand Sanchez, but I do realize that he's a better QB than Tebow.

McGinley "Like I said, Tebow is one heck of a guy, and he's extremely likable. But that's ALL he is."

Well, that's all you need, huh bro..

This is going to be fun, McGinley is so proud of his socially retarded self the best he can do is quip out with the "you're a moron" , "geez this guy"

Save it retard..

I watched Sanchez throw a sweet interception against the Broncos in their game against the Tebow led Denver team earlier, I was reviewing all of the Broncos games and the Jets games..

You know McGinley, I think I figured out why you want Mark to stay the QB when he was laying there with his face in the dirt in the final seconds of play I bet that's when you get your chubby on... you probably get an erection so massive you whip it out and bend your sister's hamsters legs back, huh son ?

Keep your BS up, looking for opportunity to take a shot at the new members, it sure as hell don't bother me any sport.. I could give a **** about you, this forum, you frigging ignorant yankee dumass think you know everything..

I am so grateful Tim Tebow ran all over the JETS before he was one, pissed you off, and now is going to be your starting QB..and I hope he wins playoff after playoff, and several SB's along the way...so you are stuck with him until he retires..and he kneels in the JETS endzone every friggin game..

The only thing that would make it better is if I could write him a letter and have him make a little smooch one night on camera and mouth the words *McGinley is my war baby* and wink as he trots off with the game ball..

If Tim Tebow is such a pos QB , how come he beat the JETS with his arm and his legs and some guy just signed off the practice squad, and the return man for a WR ?

The infantile and dysfunctional backup made your team look bad..

If all Tim has to do is outperform Mark Sanchez, then say hello to your new starting QB..and I don't *have* to come here.. this is just for fun.. I can watch Tim Tebow overshadow Sanchez without visiting this circus of idiots (no wonder your team sucks right now) who call themselves football fans..Seems like guys like you though McGinley...you're here for the male companionship, and vicarious man love you get from hanging out near the exits ... so who knows what your deal is.. probably wind up floating in the river in a plastic bag with some toy rammed up your butt.. LOL..
    Read my last post to renegade.

I don't look for reasons to take shots at you, you just can't seem to shut your mouth about Tebow. You do realize how annoying that is, no?

Also, you claim that all I do is call you an idiot and insult you, yet all throughout your posts you are constantly take shots at ME. Bit of a double-standard, honestly.

And if you honestly think Tebow could out-perform Sanchez in a pure skill contest, you have clearly never watched Tebow for more than a few 4th quarter highlight runs.

Like I said, you can continue to be uneducated. That's perfectly fine with me because it just exposes you for who you are. Have fun, kiddo.

All Pro

Save it retard..

If Tim Tebow is such a pos QB , how come he beat the JETS passing and rushing with some guy just signed off the practice squad, and the return man for a WR ?

The infantile and dysfunctional backup YOUR coach LOVES made your team look bad..

This is why guys who do like tebow as a jet not just a man get a bad rap...........We should be not hating like this..........I also want tebow to start but I will not let them goad me into this type of response. I will continue to debate the football facts all day but if you seriously want to represent tebow this is not the way to do it sorry man..........

McGinley "Like I said, Tebow is one heck of a guy, and he's extremely likable. But that's ALL he is."

Well, that's all you need, huh bro..
    Sorry, but being likable doesn't take place over skill. And skill, my friend, is something Tebow lacks.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    So, Tebow can go into a slump and he's ok, but Orton goes into a slump that all athletes go through at one time or another and he is bad? See, that works both ways.

Also, what's funny is that while you want Tebow to get his shot as if he's never had one, you fail to realize that he's had numerous starts in both of his seasons in the NFL. And you know what? He's not any better than when he got here.

Also, it's ok for Tebow to fail in most of his last games (not that he wasn't fail in all of his others aside from the 4th quarter, but let's not mention that little detail), but it's not ok for Orton to do the same? If you take a look at it, Orton was the REAL underdog. He had to listen to Tebow chants from day 1, and eventually got pushed aside and traded when he went into a slump. But, Tebow can go into the same slump, but it's ok because his defense and kicker bailed him out? That's not very fair to Orton.

And why you bring up Sanchez as if I'm some kind of Sanchez fan is beyond me. I can't stand Sanchez, but I do realize that he's a better QB than Tebow.

going through a funk and getting benched is two different things.....He was a rookie starter with a ****ty oline and ****tier WR's so I can understand the kinks being worked out.......Yes he heard chants but your an athlete if that rattles him then he should not be a starter IMO. I do think sanchez is a little better than orton but not by much and I think tebow could eventually beat them both out.

that's it.. ?

We love our team. This is how we show our love. If you were really a Jets fan, you would understand.

I'm not even one of the gloom and doomers, but to an outsider it probably seems like I'm critical of a lot of aspects of the team.

I go on other forums and I'm taken aback by the unabashed homerism that runs rampant.